"Fighting racism is a Christian Value "

You're a clown.
Ah! Recognition!! Love the compliment! :thup:
I have no issue with admitting I am racist. So why do you feel the need to point it out?
Sometimes I just enjoy kicking over slime covered rocks to see what's under them.
That's not what you are doing though, at least not in my case. I openly state my prejudices on this board every day. There is nothing under this rock, what you see is what you get.
Oh, then I guess I'm just following the slime trail. :thup:
Have you ever asked a racist why, when and how they became racist?

Ah! Recognition!! Love the compliment! :thup:
I have no issue with admitting I am racist. So why do you feel the need to point it out?
Sometimes I just enjoy kicking over slime covered rocks to see what's under them.
That's not what you are doing though, at least not in my case. I openly state my prejudices on this board every day. There is nothing under this rock, what you see is what you get.
Why the hell would I be interested in rationalities and delusions? Oh yeah, I almost forgot, because of my background in abnormal psychology and sociology......... :eusa_whistle:

Why the hell would I be interested in rationalities and delusions? Oh yeah, I almost forgot, because of my background in abnormal psychology and sociology......... :eusa_whistle:
I think you're probably just such a piece of shit in every other category that the only thing you can be proud of is not being racist.

I think you're probably just such a piece of shit in every other category that the only thing you can be proud of is not being racist.
Oh look, another compliment!! Thank you! :thup:

Okay...you're getting boring now. Ignored.

Okay...you're getting boring now.
Why? I am dumbing it down to your level, thought you'd appreciate that. :dunno:

Well then he has the most to be proud of...
Don't you have a goose step march somewhere to go to???

Robert E. Lee’s descendent says speaking out against racism is a Christian value

He also urged white allies to listen to people of color and hear “different experiences of America,” adding that conversation is the first step in the fight against racism and white supremacy.

Absolutely. Here is a true Godly man with a simple yet powerful message. So the Church sacks him.

"Speaking out against racism" has become a witch hunt.

Ask the girls in Rotherham about what it leads to.

Well then he has the most to be proud of...
Don't you have a goose step march somewhere to go to???
Nah. I'm not much of a joiner.

The problem is liberals and homos defining "racism" and "christianity."
They are least qualified to define either.

Well, that's because you guys keep moving the goalposts as to what those labels mean. And that redefinition of parameters always happens following massive Conservative policy failures.

Well, that's because you guys keep moving the goalposts as to what those labels mean. And that redefinition of parameters always happens following massive Conservative policy failures.

LOL!!! It is the left that keeps finding new meanings for words.

Cons are quite happy with normal dictionary meanings.

LOL!!! It is the left that keeps finding new meanings for words.

Cons are quite happy with normal dictionary meanings.
These leftists are absolutely oblivious to reality. Just gone with the wind...

Its great that we can all agree that fighting racism is a Christian value. I feel that this post has unified us as a community.

Its great that we can all agree that fighting racism is a Christian value. I feel that this post has unified us as a community.
It's but Christians in this country are more likely to not only be racist but also bigots towards others. That's what I've noticed as. A minority. I'm more likely to get aong and be accepted by an atheist than a church goer and a GOP voter. Why is that?

It's but Christians in this country are more likely to not only be racist but also bigots towards others. That's what I've noticed as. A minority. I'm more likely to get aong and be accepted by an atheist than a church goer and a GOP voter. Why is that?

Hasn't been my experience.

Not everything the libloons call racist is racist. Many times it's a cultural incompatibility.

Robert E. Lee’s descendent says speaking out against racism is a Christian value

He also urged white allies to listen to people of color and hear “different experiences of America,” adding that conversation is the first step in the fight against racism and white supremacy.

Absolutely. Here is a true Godly man with a simple yet powerful message. So the Church sacks him.

Why then did they take down his statue?

Besides, I thought we wanted separation of church and state.

Whatever happened to that?

Forum List

Back