Fifty-seven swimmers fall sick and get diarrhoea at world triathlon championship in Sunderland

OFWAT are nominally in control. But their main aim is to get jobs with the water companies.
thames water has something like 20 ex ofwat execs on the books.
Its just a racket.
Indeed, corruption writ large, what i can't get my head round is there are still plenty of idiots voting for those gangsters, those people actually deserve all they get, it's like some mad cult.

Indeed, corruption writ large, what i can't get my head round is there are still plenty of idiots voting for those gangsters, those people actually deserve all they get, it's like some mad cult.
I think its ove for now. Another year of shit. i think PR would keep them out forever. Shits are a minority but they keep getting in by an archaic system.
Labour needs to win but only a minority that means working with others.
We can then keep them out forever.

I think its ove for now. Another year of shit. i think PR would keep them out forever. Shits are a minority but they keep getting in by an archaic system.
Labour needs to win but only a minority that means working with others.
We can then keep them out forever.
I live in a so called red wall seat in Northwest England,it had never been a Tory seat EVER, then at the last election people fell for the Billy Bunter Johnson scam and it went Tory, these are people who have been kicked in the teeth all their working lives by Tory extremists, so i don't have faith in many of my fellow citizens,many are uninformed thick morons, i have been in trouble for saying that before, but call it what it is, Starmer is an imposter that will just carry on with the status quo.

Forum List

Back