Fifteen Nails In The Liberal Coffin

This is so much fun....coffin nails for Liberal myths.....let's see a few more:

Hardly revealed by the main stream press, almost all of those who had health insurance (prior to ObamaCare, everyone in the nation had health care) prior to ObamaCare, loved it.

If everyone had healthcare before Obamacare,

why are you complaining about an expansion of Medicaid? How can you expand something everyone already had?

Did everyone have healthcare before ObamaCare?

Careful...you may have to actually tell the truth.

It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.
-- Mark Twain

And that's what I showed about Liberals in this thread.

Name the conservative victories on major issues in the last 100 years.

And then while you're at it explain why you have the right to vote if conservatism is winning.

Gads, you're ignorant:

"explain why you have the right to vote if conservatism is winning."
Republicans defeated slavery, segregation, and Democrat Jim Crow laws.
Republicans got women the right to vote.

And, of course,....
...the most popular Democrat today, Bill 'the rapist' Clinton, has a long and unbroken record of racism.

Prove that George Wallace was a liberal.

He was a Democrat, and the same people who voted for Wallace voted Democrat...

Slavers, segregationists, and other racists.
  1. "Four years after Goldwater, the segregationist vote went right back to Democrats: Humphrey got half of Wallace’s supporters on election day. Nixon got none of ‘em. “When the '68 campaign began, Nixon was at 42 percent, Humphrey at 29 percent, Wallace at 22 percent. When it ended, Nixon and Humphrey were tied at 43 percent, with Wallace at 13 percent. The 9 percent of the national vote that had been peeled off from Wallace had gone to Humphrey.” Pat Buchanan - The neocons & Nixon's southern strategy

Aren't you astounded at how easily I destroy you?

I mean,really.

Wallace won 5 states in 1968 you idiot.

Wallace was a Democrat, and the same people who voted for Wallace voted Democrat...

1. "Four years after Goldwater, the segregationist vote went right back to Democrats: Humphrey got half of Wallace’s supporters on election day. Nixon got none of ‘em. “When the '68 campaign began, Nixon was at 42 percent, Humphrey at 29 percent, Wallace at 22 percent. When it ended, Nixon and Humphrey were tied at 43 percent, with Wallace at 13 percent. The 9 percent of the national vote that had been peeled off from Wallace had gone to Humphrey.” Pat Buchanan - The neocons & Nixon's southern strategy

Watch how Buchanan characterizes the Democrat Party:
"Richard Nixon kicked off his historic comeback in 1966 with a column on the South (by Buchanan) that declared we would build our Republican Party on a foundation of states rights, human rights, small government and a strong national defense, and leave it to the "party of Maddox, Mahoney and Wallace to squeeze the last ounces of political juice out of the rotting fruit of racial injustice."

In your face, you lying gutter-snipe.

PC lives, and allegedly prospers (or at least her bill payer does) in one of America's most liberal places, NYC,

and she can't stop complaining about liberalism. The best part of that irony is that she is blindly ignorant to that irony.

Since you are never able to content with the facts that I reveal, and I expose your lies daily...

...now you've become obsessed with my private life.

There is a sickness in you that only reincarnation can cure.

Your private life, such as you have revealed it here, is very entertaining when you couple it with your rants.

Can anyone help PC by naming all the drugs Obama has legalized?

Can I officially add this to my list of PoliticalChic lies?

Where is any such lie?
Please quote same, NYLiar.

"Liberals are all about legalizing drugs. Another winner of an idea?

6) “In 2010, 38,329 people died from drug overdoses, twice the number a decade earlier. More people died of drug overdoses than from automobile accidents (30,196), murders (13,000) or gun accidents (700).”

So what drugs did Obama legalize that caused those deaths?

Name the conservative victories on major issues in the last 100 years.

And then while you're at it explain why you have the right to vote if conservatism is winning.

Gads, you're ignorant:

"explain why you have the right to vote if conservatism is winning."
Republicans defeated slavery, segregation, and Democrat Jim Crow laws.
Republicans got women the right to vote.

And, of course,....
...the most popular Democrat today, Bill 'the rapist' Clinton, has a long and unbroken record of racism.

Prove that George Wallace was a liberal.

He was a Democrat, and the same people who voted for Wallace voted Democrat...

Aren't you astounded at how easily I destroy you?

I mean,really.

Wallace won 5 states in 1968 you idiot.

Wallace was a Democrat, and the same people who voted for Wallace voted Democrat...

"Richard Nixon kicked off his historic comeback in 1966 with a column on the South (by Buchanan) that declared we would build our Republican Party on a foundation of states rights, human rights, small government and a strong national defense, and leave it to the "party of Maddox, Mahoney and Wallace to squeeze the last ounces of political juice out of the rotting fruit of racial injustice."

In your face, you lying gutter-snipe.

Four out of the five states Wallace won in 1968 were won by Goldwater in his 1964 run.

Every state Wallace won in 1968 went to NIXON in 1972.

Have someone explain that to you.

[

I'm pretty sure that every conservative's favorite Democrat, Zell Miller, was working for Lester Maddox at the time Buchanan said that.

Have someone explain THAT to you.

Where is any such lie?

6) “In 2010, 38,329 people died from drug overdoses, twice the number a decade earlier. More people died of drug overdoses than from automobile accidents (30,196), murders (13,000) or gun accidents (700).”

All of them.....by freeing those convicted of selling every variety:

“...the state-prison population (which accounts for 87% of the nation’s prisoners) is dominated by violent criminals and serial thieves. In 2013drug offenders made up less than 16% of the state-prison population;violent felons were 54% and property offenders 19%. Reducing drug-related admissions to 15 large state penitentiaries by half would lower those states’ prison count by only 7%, according to the Urban Institute.

In federal prisons—which hold only 13% of the nation’s prisoners—drug offenders make up half of the inmate population. But these offenders aren’t casual drug users;overwhelmingly, they are serious traffickers. Fewer than 1% of drug offenders sentenced in federal court in 2014 were convicted of simple drug possession,according to the U.S. Sentencing Commission. Most of those possession convictions were plea-bargained down from trafficking charges.” --Heather Mac Donald

Drug sellers....whose actions go beyond causing addiction...but the actions which allow them to prosper.

[

I'm pretty sure that every conservative's favorite Democrat, Zell Miller, was working for Lester Maddox at the time Buchanan said that.

You're "pretty sure"???

I'm absolutely certain that every Democrat's favorite politician has a decades long history of racism, right up to whining that Barack Obama wasn't serving him coffee and carrying his bags.

You know that's the truth about Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.....
....don't you.

[

1. Goldwater was one of only six Republican senators to vote against the 1964 act. He did so on libertarian grounds, opposed to the act’s restrictions on private property which he believed beyond the Congress’s powers under the commerce clause. Five others supported the party’s presidential nominee.
    1. Goldwater went on to win five southern states in 1964: Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina. But he lost eight.
    2. Democrats build the ‘southern strategy’ tale on the fact that the same states voted for ‘Dixiecrat’ Strom Thurmond in 1948 (less Georgia).
    3. Except that Nixon and Reagan lost, or almost lost the same states in ’68 and ’80…
    4. And Jimmy Carter and Clinton did pretty well in those states in ’76 and ’92.
    5. And the Goldwater states went right back to voting Democrat for decades…
  2. So…if Republicans were racists and got racist southerners to vote for them, how to explain this: Republicans always did best in the southern states that Goldwater lost, which happened to be the same ones Republicans had been winning with some regularity since 1928.
    1. In ’28, ’52, ’56, and ’60, Republicans generally won Virginia, Florida, Texas, Kentucky and sometimes North Carolina or Louisiana. Did you notice that those years were before 1964?
    2. Four years after Goldwater, the segregationist vote went right back to Democrats: Humphrey got half of Wallace’s supporters on election day. Nixon got none of ‘em. “When the '68 campaign began, Nixon was at 42 percent, Humphrey at 29 percent, Wallace at 22 percent. When it ended, Nixon and Humphrey were tied at 43 percent, with Wallace at 13 percent. The 9 percent of the national vote that had been peeled off from Wallace had gone to Humphrey.” Pat Buchanan - The neocons & Nixon's southern strategy
    3. In ’76, Carter swept the South. Was Carter appealing to bigots….or is that only the case when Republicans win the South?

Let's look at that history of the Slavery Party....I mean the Democrat Party:

1. In writing about McGovern and Wallace, liberal luminary, Arthur Schlesinger, actually referred to Wallace voters as responding to their candidate’s “integrity”! “The primaries themselves, especially the success of McGovern and Wallace, provide the best evidence for the proposition that voters in 1972 care less about a candidate's stand on particular issues than they do about the candidate's integrity,…” How McGovern Will Win
    1. McGovern gave a tip-of-the-hat to the segregationist Wallace in his acceptance speech at the Democrat Convention. That was the exact midpoint between Goldwater and Reagan. So…what of the imaginary “southern strategy” where the Republicans were supposed to have a plan to appeal to racists?
    2. Democrat McGovern: “And I was as moved as well by the appearance in the Convention Hall of the Governor of Alabama, George Wallace. … Governor, we pray for your full recovery so you can stand up and speak out for all of those who see you as their champion.” ACCEPTANCE SPEECH OF SENATOR GEORGE MCGOVERN

Where is any such lie?

All of them.....by freeing those convicted of selling every variety:

“...the state-prison population (which accounts for 87% of the nation’s prisoners) is dominated by violent criminals and serial thieves. In 2013drug offenders made up less than 16% of the state-prison population;violent felons were 54% and property offenders 19%. Reducing drug-related admissions to 15 large state penitentiaries by half would lower those states’ prison count by only 7%, according to the Urban Institute.

In federal prisons—which hold only 13% of the nation’s prisoners—drug offenders make up half of the inmate population. But these offenders aren’t casual drug users;overwhelmingly, they are serious traffickers. Fewer than 1% of drug offenders sentenced in federal court in 2014 were convicted of simple drug possession,according to the U.S. Sentencing Commission. Most of those possession convictions were plea-bargained down from trafficking charges.” --Heather Mac Donald

Drug sellers....whose actions go beyond causing addiction...but the actions which allow them to prosper.

lol. so you lied about legalizing drugs.
Got it. It goes on my list.

Let's look at that history of the Slavery Party....I mean the Democrat Party:

1. In writing about McGovern and Wallace, liberal luminary, Arthur Schlesinger, actually referred to Wallace voters as responding to their candidate’s “integrity”! “The primaries themselves, especially the success of McGovern and Wallace, provide the best evidence for the proposition that voters in 1972 care less about a candidate's stand on particular issues than they do about the candidate's integrity,…” How McGovern Will Win
    1. McGovern gave a tip-of-the-hat to the segregationist Wallace in his acceptance speech at the Democrat Convention. That was the exact midpoint between Goldwater and Reagan. So…what of the imaginary “southern strategy” where the Republicans were supposed to have a plan to appeal to racists?
    2. Democrat McGovern: “And I was as moved as well by the appearance in the Convention Hall of the Governor of Alabama, George Wallace. … Governor, we pray for your full recovery so you can stand up and speak out for all of those who see you as their champion.” ACCEPTANCE SPEECH OF SENATOR GEORGE MCGOVERN

Irrelevant.

Why didn't the Southern states vote for Johnson, instead of Goldwater?

Why didn't the Southern states vote for McGovern, instead of Nixon?

Why did Wallace call himself a CONSERVATIVE?

What are you going to replace medicaid with? You cannot just cut the legs out from people who need it. Where is the conservative alternative? Why isnt there one? Conservatives believe in judeo christian values. Those include taking Care of the least of us. So what is the plan to make health care affordable for ALL no matter the income? The general answer is put it in the hands of the insurance companies. They decide who lives and who dies.

Forum List

Back