Schloss Orth, Castle Orth

Look at the nearest to camera wooden bridge planks . Showing cracks and fractures where Mortuary -- or the Pig Fairy as the Austrians have named him --- has already walked .

I dont know that Austrians have named me the Pig Fairy. Do you know me in real life? Or you have contacts to people who know me in real life? Do you follow me or observe me? That sounds a bit strange, or did you made that up?

I dont know that Austrians have named me the Pig Fairy. Do you know me in real life? Or you have contacts to people who know me in real life? Do you follow me or observe me? That sounds a bit strange, or did you made that up?
Work it for yourself . If you think any but a few unlucky Austrians have ever heard of you , then you are more vain and misguided than even I imagined .But that did not stop me immediately knowing what they would christen you if they had the bad luck to meet you . Schwein-Fee . So in English you can pretend there is a charge ( Fee equals Fairy) for frightening them .rofl

Work it for yourself . If you think any but a few unlucky Austrians have ever heard of you , then you are more vain and misguided than even I imagined .But that did not stop me immediately knowing what they would christen you if they had the bad luck to meet you . Schwein-Fee . So in English you can pretend there is a charge ( Fee equals Fairy) for frightening them .rofl
Some really called me schwein because my name is Svetozar and many people call me abbreviation sve and the nazis made it schwein and no im not calling everyone nazi but they were neo nazi skinheads with boots bomber jackets white pride stickers im curious how you know who iam if you do not mind write me details in pm

Some really called me schwein because my name is Svetozar and many people call me abbreviation sve and the nazis made it schwein and no im not calling everyone nazi but they were neo nazi skinheads with boots bomber jackets white pride stickers im curious how you know who iam if you do not mind write me details in pm
My telepathic powers and uncanny intuition constantly amaze me . Suspect I would make a fantastic Remote Viewer Check out Russel Targ . All governments use it constantly but will never admit it .

My telepathic powers and uncanny intuition constantly amaze me . Suspect I would make a fantastic Remote Viewer Check out Russel Targ . All governments use it constantly but will never admit it .

I had that idea often too, but maybe not only governments but also powerful organisations? Im diagnosed with paranoid shizophrenia and sometimes i thought that my thoughts were controlled or that someone telepatically made me think something, or gave me a idea or thought.

Forum List

Back