FIFA corruption rivalling deflate gate?

Hmmm.

A player decreases the pressure of a football to slightly below regulations.

or

Millions of dollars change hands in a massive corruption scandal linked to the biggest sporting event on the planet, causing the resignation of it's long-time leader, bringing disgrace to the most important sporting body in the world.

And unsurprisingly, Dot doesn't see it.
the fact that you don't see the millions/billions in product endorsements, post-super, bowl to the winners- cheatriots in this case, is not surprising. Stick to curling canuckistanian.
Millionaires suing other millionaires is why I stopped watching baseball years ago.
I had stopped for a while after the first strike but then the Marlins were formed so I got back into baseball for while.
But when their strike fucked everybody out of a World Series I trashed all my Marlin memorabilia and haven't wat he'd a game since

I stopped watching it in the mid 90's,thats when they REALLY destroyed the game when they started that stupid three way wild card division.baseball was the last sport left that did it the RIGHT way where the team that wins the division gets to move on and the teams that finished second or worse stayed home.

But the two things more than anything that made me get sick of MLB more than anything else is these greedy selfish owners tearing down classic ballparks that had been around since almost the turn of the century like the.the white sox and tiger stadium.they dont even care about tradition. plus most the players just play the game for the love of the money now instead of the love of the game like they used to.

the days when players used to play their entire careers with one team are clearly overwith now and that more than anything else has ruined the game.

for example,you'll never find a player like tony gwenn of the san diego padres who played his entire career with them despite the fact they were a losing franchise pretty much the entire time he was with them.those kind of players are extinct now and no longer exist.

Hmmm.

or

Millions of dollars change hands in a massive corruption scandal linked to the biggest sporting event on the planet, causing the resignation of it's long-time leader, bringing disgrace to the most important sporting body in the world.

the fact that you don't see the millions/billions in product endorsements, post-super, bowl to the winners- cheatriots in this case, is not surprising. Stick to curling canuckistanian.
thats toto for you.lol
he's a pup thats for sure

Hmmm.

or

thats toto for you.lol
he's a pup thats for sure
try troll.your being too kind to him.

here is a great informative post from another site that proves the cheats having deflated balls actually WAS a factor in them winning against the colts.I always said it wasnt a factor in the colts game but was in the ravens game but it WAS a factor in the colts game as well.

This is about the Patriots, Tom Brady, and of course, Bill Belichek, with his hidden spies, cameras, paid informers, players, and all the other dirty tricks his organization pulls off just to win titles. The funny part about it, is that they really don't even need to cheat - they are that good. Being a Buffalo Bills fan for as long as I can remember, can't stand the Patriots - any sports team from Boston for that matter. The Bills have only managed to defeat him three times in 12-years. In one game two years ago, I believe, the Bills held a 10-point halftime lead, with a solid defense playing well, and Brady pushed across five straight touchdowns in the second half. Talent - deflated footballs? Who knows? The quick slant toss to the TE on the left by Brady would never be completed if the football was hard. So, haven't been a fan of the guy since the NFL gave the order to make sure New England went to the Super Bowl, and the referees invented the tuck rule in the snow against Oakland in the AFC title game, probably the worst football call in the history of the league since the Oakland Raider's "Holy Roller" play against San Diego. Don't think referees are above graft and totally honest, several NBA refs were fired for shaving points, and what happens in the NFL is a shame, some team gets screwed every week with a holding or pass interference call that had no effect whatsoever on the play. A four game suspension for Tom Brady isn't going to hurt the New England Patriots, they have been anxious to get his backup some playing time. You can figure the Pats to go 11-5 easily even if he misses those games.

Giving back a title? No, this is professional football, not the much more corrupt NCAA college version. The Black Sox may have disgraced baseball and themselves, but they actually did lose the World Series to Cincinnati, not win it, and Jackson, Eddie Chicotte and Bucky at third played excellent, even though they were on the take from gamblers.

Former Buffalonian,.

Deflating the football to fit the QB's hand better and give him tighter control, means more completions; less fumbles; easier catches for his receivers. In short, it is cheating, nothing more, or less. The same if the PGA, to induce lower scores, decided to make the golf hole on the 12th and 16th holes at Augusta during the Master's tournament, five inches wide, instead of four. Doubt if anybody would notice. Using corked bats, ala Sammy Sosa, whose 66 home run season should have been eradicated from the record books, but wasn't, is another. Letting a baseball pitcher use a cutting device like sandpaper in his glove to make the curve ball dip and slide, another. An NHL Stanley Cup series game was decided on a late overtime penalty once in the late 1980's, when the opposing team had the goalie pads measured at the break, and were assessed a two minute penalty, resulting in the winning goal against them. Nobody measures the size and inflation of football's in the National Football League.

Players are tested for steroid enhancement's, so why give somebody with the talent of a Tom Brady a break. I think four games is letting him off easy, but, you don't take one of your stars off of the field in the NFL over rules violations. You also don't suspend the coach - which would have been a more appropriate punishment. Let Bill Belichek sit out a season, and lets see how the Patriots fare then? Cheating occurs at all levels, but Brady has been the most accomplished benefactor of a cheating system from his coach and owner, and the league falls down and pays homage to this club ?????? Why ???

He really nailed it talking about how Belicheat gets special treatment not having to sit out a whole season like sean peyton had to.

Last edited:
heres a couple other really good posts on it as well.

All of the Patriots Super Bowl victories are tainted as far as I am concerned. They were caught cheating after the first three and there is evidence that they cheated to get into those SBs also. Cheating for Bill Belichick is a way of life.

actually here is the post that from that poster that proves the deflated balls were a factor in them winning against the colts as well as the ravens also.he nailed it.

If you look at the stats Colts vs Patriots for the first half the Patriots were able to make 29 plays for 150 yards while the Colts struggle with 10 plays for 93 yards only. The reason why the Patriots were able to complete so many passes and make 29 plays in the first half is because of the deflated ball. If the balls were standard chances are or as the finding said using the word "probable" the Patriots would not have made 29 plays and the score would have been much closer. It gave Brady the time to get the momentum on his side and warm up enough to go to the second half using standard balls while the Colts has lost all momentum.

IMO the worst part is how some prominent people including sports talk show people are defending the cheating Patriots! And they just want to NFL to turn a blind eye on this crime.
icon_sad.gif

I love to see Brady and company take the NFL to court this way he'll be forced to testify and cooperate with the investigation an investigation which be refused to take part on the first placed.

as soon as it gets closer to football season towards the end of the year I am going to make a thread with those posts as the OP.right now as you can see,since football season is long over with and this is a topic that has run its course,nobody wants to hear about it anymore now at the moment.

Last edited:
The corruption in NFL is greater than kicking round ball corruption. Who gives a shit about soccer anyway?

67ae9f6f9184a66d630c35548be73d4b3a7ab770_preview.jpg

Im kinda wondering if the other owners have been paid off to turn a blind eye to the corruption of robert kraft and goddel because they should be outraged demanding for kraft to lose ownership and calling for goddels head but they arent. I've always believed thats why the owners of baseball have never spoke out for baseball to have a salary cap like football does so the smaller market teams could compete is because george steinbrenner was maybe paying them off.otherwise WHY are they not speaking out on it? makes no sense.

At his age, could be a lifetime ban...

Blatter, Platini Banned From Soccer for 8 Years
December 21, 2015 - The ethics committee of soccer governing body FIFA has banned embattled President Sepp Blatter and his one-time protege from the sport for eight years.
The committee took the action against Blatter and Michel Platini, the head of the Union of European Football Association (UEFA) on Monday over a $2 million payment Blatter made to Platini in 2011. Swiss prosecutors have opened a criminal investigation into the payment.

A2C3B132-BCB5-496C-8486-E4B8FDF44E92_w640_r1_s.jpg

Suspended FIFA President Sepp Blatter arrives for a news conference in Zurich, Switzerland​

The ban will likely derail Platini's bid to succeed Blatter when elections are held in February. Both men, who have denied any wrongdoing, are expected to appeal to the FIFA appeals committee and the Court of Arbitration for Sport. Blatter and Platini had both been provisionally banned since October because of the controversial payment.

FIFA has been embroiled in scandal after 14 FIFA officials were arrested in Zurich in May and charged in the United States with nearly 50 counts of corruption, including racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering. Swiss officials have also opened a separate criminal investigation involving FIFA's selection of Russia and Qatar to host the World Cup tournaments in 2018 and 2022 respectively.

Blatter, Platini Banned From Soccer for 8 Years

Forum List

Back