FIFA corruption rivalling deflate gate?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
FIFA President Sepp Blatter Resigns From His Post Amid Growing Corruption Probe - ABC News

Not a chance. deflate gate was about as cringe worthy as you can get when it comes to corruption.

17881243441_0830d36e4e.jpg

I dont see anything in that article that has anything to do with the cheats why post it here?

Hmmm.

A player decreases the pressure of a football to slightly below regulations.

or

Millions of dollars change hands in a massive corruption scandal linked to the biggest sporting event on the planet, causing the resignation of it's long-time leader, bringing disgrace to the most important sporting body in the world.

And unsurprisingly, Dot doesn't see it.

Football is way more scandalous than American Football.

FIFA corruption makes Deflategate look like a parking violation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm.

or

Millions of dollars change hands in a massive corruption scandal linked to the biggest sporting event on the planet, .

The Super Bowl, is the biggest sporting event on the planet, I hate to say.

Sorry, but soccer can never be nothing more than WWE style sports entertainment, no real sporting event would let games end in a tie, and have gametime that is known only to the referee, But they will give everyone a trophy, bully for them.

And yes, millions of dollars did change hands, on the day of the super bowl, as many wages were placed, many more than will be bet on the entirety of any world cup, hell, more wages are placed on one super bowl Sunday, than have ever been placed on all the soccer games in the world, ever, monetarily, that is, I'm sure soccer fans bet a dime here and there, it's like betting on who's going to win at wrestlemania.

Hmmm.

or

Millions of dollars change hands in a massive corruption scandal linked to the biggest sporting event on the planet, .

Sorry, but soccer can never be nothing more than WWE style sports entertainment, no real sporting event would let games end in a tie, and have gametime that is known only to the referee, But they will give everyone a trophy, bully for them.

And yes, millions of dollars did change hands, on the day of the super bowl, as many wages were placed, many more than will be bet on the entirety of any world cup, hell, more wages are placed on one super bowl Sunday, than have ever been placed on all the soccer games in the world, ever, monetarily, that is, I'm sure soccer fans bet a dime here and there, it's like betting on who's going to win at wrestlemania.
WADR, soccer is worldwide and dwarfs American football

Hmmm.

or

The WWE is also worldwide, and scripted.

Soccer is also sports entertainment. The game can end at anytime, and only the ref knows when it will end. Yeah, that's a real sport.

It's just a 3 hour party, much like a nascar race, though we make weekends out of the parties at nascar races.

But, hey, if you want to convince yourself that soccer is a real sport, then more power to you, it would be like me watching a race and not knowing how many laps are left, but that is your business.

You want to make soccer a real sport, then fix the lost time rule, or whatever it's called.

So when the clock says zero, and only zero, then the game ends. Not before and not after.

Deflate gate was about as serious as pine tar on a baseball bat

FIFA is corrupt to the core

Hmmm.

or

i like the part you mentioned on millions of dollars being exchanged.thats why i cannot believe there are so many people here closed minded that pete carrol took a payoff to throw the superbowl.come on anybody with logic and common sense can see that.

only an IDIOT moron would not have used Lynch to run it in for the winning touchdown knowing the pats could not stop the run the whole second half of the game and they were towards the bottom in goal line situations.

carrol is NOT an idiot.he is an experienced coach that knows better.somone like that idiot brian shittenheimer who recently got fired by the rams for his incompetence as an offensive coordinater would do that but not carrol.

people who say wilson just made a bad decision and it was the bevil that made the call,while thats true carrol makes the final call and you wont hear wilson say it but i guarantee you,carrol told him to throw it down the middle and not to throw it away no matter what happens.

carrol was accused of throwing games at USC and is a shady character yet people cant grasp it that he threw the game here.

What? A "sporting" organization that takes in Billions of dollars a year world wide is corrupt? Say it aint so!

Why, next thing yer gonna' say is that Sports Players take Drugs to get an advantage in the Field and on the Court!

I'm proud to say that My Team, the Anaheim/L.A./Orange County/California Angels have NEVER used Performance enhancing drugs during a season EVER!

Except that one year they won the World Series. Other than that...

Hmmm.

or

Millions of dollars change hands in a massive corruption scandal linked to the biggest sporting event on the planet, causing the resignation of it's long-time leader, bringing disgrace to the most important sporting body in the world.

the fact that you don't see the millions/billions in product endorsements, post-super, bowl to the winners- cheatriots in this case, is not surprising. Stick to curling canuckistanian.

Hmmm.

or

The WWE is also worldwide, and scripted.

Soccer is also sports entertainment. The game can end at anytime, and only the ref knows when it will end. Yeah, that's a real sport.

It's just a 3 hour party, much like a nascar race, though we make weekends out of the parties at nascar races.

But, hey, if you want to convince yourself that soccer is a real sport, then more power to you, it would be like me watching a race and not knowing how many laps are left, but that is your business.
Don't misunderstand. I despise soccer, as any redblooded American would.
I just think, as far as gross numbers go, soccer is bigger

Hmmm.

or

the fact that you don't see the millions/billions in product endorsements, post-super, bowl to the winners- cheatriots in this case, is not surprising. Stick to curling canuckistanian.
Millionaires suing other millionaires is why I stopped watching baseball years ago.
I had stopped for a while after the first strike but then the Marlins were formed so I got back into baseball for while.
But when their strike fucked everybody out of a World Series I trashed all my Marlin memorabilia and haven't wat he'd a game since

Hmmm.

or

thats toto for you.lol

Forum List

Back