FF 33 just released.

I don't support pedophiles like the board of directors of Mozilla. They fired Firefox CEO, Brendan Eich, because he had the audacity to support male/female marriage and to voice his concern for the welfare of children. Please don't support these predatory queers!

Firefox sucks anyway, and it's main function anymore seems to be as host for anonymity tools that help predatory queers like those at Mozilla, mask their ID when they're out cruising the darkest corners of the web, where their favorite little boy sites dwell.

Chrome is far and away a better browser anyway. Let Mozilla know what you think of their degenerate corporate ethos, by voting with your wallet. Don't patronize their browser or the advertisers who share their poisonous attitude toward the natural order, and the protection of children.

Mozilla feels stinging backlash over CEO boot - BizPac Review

Last edited:
Poor Tom. He's seeing a queer conspiracy everywhere.

Expected, of course, is the way he supports more government snooping on everyone. "If you have nothing to hide, you have no reason to worry!" is his motto, and the motto of statists everywhere, along with "think of the chiiiiiildren!".

Me, I just say no to any Google spyware on my machine.

I don't support pedophiles like the board of directors of Mozilla. They fired Firefox CEO, Brendan Eich, because he had the audacity to support male/female marriage and to voice his concern for the welfare of children. Please don't support these predatory queers!

Firefox sucks anyway, and it's main function anymore seems to be as host for anonymity tools that help predatory queers like those at Mozilla, mask their ID when they're out cruising the darkest corners of the web, where their favorite little boy sites dwell.

images

Chrome is far and away a better browser anyway. Let Mozilla know what you think of their degenerate corporate ethos, by voting with your wallet. Don't patronize their browser or the advertisers who share their poisonous attitude toward the natural order, and the protection of children.

Mozilla feels stinging backlash over CEO boot - BizPac Review

Ads?

:eusa_snooty:

Forum List

Back