Fetterman Shows Up to Work Looking Like a Slob Wearing a Hoodie, Attempts to Speak at Press Conference on Debt Ceiling Negotiations (VIDEO)

You don't care about those impaired people...The power is everything....You have no soul.
Whether I have a soul or not has zero relevance to this thread. Those who lack intelligence lash out with insults. That’s all you’re doing. It’s boring

Whether I have a soul or not has zero relevance to this thread. Those who lack intelligence lash out with insults. That’s all you’re doing. It’s boring
Not lashing out...It's clear that you don't GAF about the terribly impaired people being used to shove your agenda, because the agenda is more important than the obvious meat puppets you're exploiting to implement it.

You.......suck.

This is what you soulless peckerheads do because you need the vote....

_129775440_gettyimages-1253789697.jpg.webp

you

fucking

suck

What the hell did I just watch? This guy is a complete invalid and has zero class when it comes to dressing in front of the cameras. The title is right. He is a slob.

One look at this video and it is obvious John Fetterman is not capable of doing his job.

WATCH:

0-635-1200x630.jpg

Makes more sense than Santos. Has the MAGA crowd demanded HIS resignation or is that being too desanctimonious of me?

He dressed the same way when he campaigned and he was elected. The shit y’all throw hissy fits about takes snowflake to a whole new level

There is nothing in the 14th that allows a president to unilaterally raise the debt limit beyond the level set by law. BTW, when did they do away with the dress code in the senate?

What the hell did I just watch? This guy is a complete invalid and has zero class when it comes to dressing in front of the cameras. The title is right. He is a slob.

One look at this video and it is obvious John Fetterman is not capable of doing his job.

WATCH:

0-635-1200x630.jpg

They should have just kept him in a mental institute where he couldn't harm himself or others. "It's okay Johnnie. Just take your meds and eat your pudding."

You’re not saying much, except that you seem have heightened interest in pedophilia!
That is already in the pipeline to e pushed and accepted as normal. A slow process that is gaining support. Euthanasia and bestiality are ion the docket. People who cost resources for medical reasons will be liquidated for the good of the Globalist cult. The savings will be massive.

Not lashing out...It's clear that you don't GAF about the terribly impaired people being used to shove your agenda, because the agenda is more important than the obvious meat puppets you're exploiting to implement it.

You.......suck.
I don’t agree with much of the dem agenda. Whatever it is you think you’re seeing clearly… you’re not.

There is nothing in the 14th that allows a president to unilaterally raise the debt limit beyond the level set by law. BTW, when did they do away with the dress code in the senate?

One could argue the 14th makes the debt limit unconstitutional.

I for one would like to see SCOTUS rule on it.

I don't care how he dresses, even though I'm not a fan. I also think it's idiotic and elitist when one puts on a stuffy suit and tie. Not people I can agree with on anything.

This!

I used to get into this same discussion back when I still went to church for wearing shorts to church.

And yet, you will not find a single liberal here willing to admit he is so obviously mentally damaged.
They do not care. And they will vote for him again despite it.
And that is where we are in America. No matter what, we will not call out our own... so the candidates get worse and worse.
We are now past the beginning of the end of America's apex place in the world. And we did it to ourselves.
And who is replacing us?
The bane of the world - China. A country that has absolutely no concern for anything other than to gain power. And would gladly destroy the world to do so. They don't give a rats ass about anything sacred or valuable or rare. They would kill every single rhino in the world knowing they are doing it to be the last person who has the rhino powder.
That is there mentality. Hunt the last whale, kill the last rhino, pollute the last air molecule - release a virus to weaken the world so maybe they have a chance to weaken America.

WATCH:

0-635-1200x630.jpg

You prefer being lied to by a well dressed man?

And yet, you will not find a single liberal here willing to admit he is so obviously mentally damaged.
And that is where we are in America. No matter what, we will not call out our own... so the candidates get worse and worse.
We are now past the beginning of the end of America's apex place in the world. And we did it to ourselves.
And who is replacing us?
The bane of the world - China. A country that has absolutely no concern for anything other than to gain power. And would gladly destroy the world to do so. They don't give a rats ass about anything sacred or valuable or rare. They would kill every single rhino in the world knowing they are doing it to be the last person who has the rhino powder.
That is there mentality. Hunt the last whale, kill the last rhino, pollute the last air molecule - release a virus to weaken the world so maybe they have a chance to weaken America.
Just like the right does.

And who is replacing us?

He has trouble communicating verbally, a common side effect of a stroke. That does not always indicate mental damage. I do not know enough about Fetterman to know how extensive the damage is.

But you are spot about that being where we are in America. All that matter to far too many people is the party and not the country.

WATCH:

0-635-1200x630.jpg

SSDD ... NO change from when he was running.

Forum List

Back