Interesting Presentation on the Origins of the Zionist Regime

Is "zionism" a taboo topic with some of the zionist nutters here?

No it's the 3 monkey syndrome. The Zionutters know that Israel is a criminal exercise formed through expropriation of land and homes of the indigenous people, but they "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil".

If you wasn't boycotting Israel I surly would've give you some of the screws you're missing.
Let me give you something to jerk off.
Interesting connection between indigenous Palestinians and the Nazi regime.
Mufti-and-Hitler.jpg

PS, I'm dying to know (nah not for real, don't get horny) what was on your mind picking those avatars.

Who was the colonial power at the time in Palestine? Who were their enemies. People in most colonies of the French and British sided with Britain's and France's enemy, Germany. But, you knew that, the Hasbara trainers teach you to post the photo, out of context (of the second world war) and claim that only the Palestinians supported a German victory. Most Africans, Indians and other people colonized by the British and French supported an Axis victory.

Try again you disgusting propagandist. However, it demonstrates that you are grasping at straws.

If you think a special training is necessary to see the connection between the leader of the Palestinians and Hitler I bet its a miracle your common sense kept you alive, if you simply lie then I bet you need friends badly.
So try again propagandy your stupidity is soaring, or its your morality and hatred that you should take care of.
One picture worth a thousand words, so go ahead I got some popcorn.

If you think a special training is necessary to see the connection between the leader of the Palestinians and Hitler I bet its a miracle your common sense kept you alive, if you simply lie then I bet you need friends badly.
So try again propagandy your stupidity is soaring, or its your morality and hatred that you should take care of.

Why do you even bother with monti? All he does it lie and spew the same old propaganda over and over and over. I have dismantles his lies so many times yet be repeats them over and over.

Who was the colonial power at the time in Palestine? Who were their enemies. People in most colonies of the French and British sided with Britain's and France's enemy, Germany. But, you knew that, the Hasbara trainers teach you to post the photo, out of context (of the second world war) and claim that only the Palestinians supported a German victory. Most Africans, Indians and other people colonized by the British and French supported an Axis victory.

Try again you disgusting propagandist. However, it demonstrates that you are grasping at straws.
What does any of this have to do with the fact that Palestinians are the modern day Nazis?

Why do you even bother with monti? All he does it lie and spew the same old propaganda over and over and over. I have dismantles his lies so many times yet be repeats them over and over.

My posts report absolute facts, you have never "dismantled" anything I have posted. Using Hasbara propaganda. dismantles nothing.

My posts report absolute facts, you have never "dismantled" anything I have posted. Using Hasbara propaganda. dismantles nothing.

Lol you love using the word Hasbara.

But yes, I have dismantled your lies. Which is nothing to be proud of for me, because anyone could have done it since your take on the IP conflict is like that of a juvenile.

RABID ISLAMONAZI ANTI SEMITISM AND JEW HATRED ARE, and such posts as yours are banned under anti racism laws in most of the worlds civilised nations.

No it's the 3 monkey syndrome. The Zionutters know that Israel is a criminal exercise formed through expropriation of land and homes of the indigenous people, but they "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil".

The indigenous people happened to be those that now live in Israel, including the Israeli muslims. The rest were arab nationalist land thieves that illegally migrated there. Who was it started the BLOOD LIBEL that led to the massacre of the Jews in Hebron, then started the civil war a few years later ?

Which era are we talking about as Palestine the area has been around for over 2,000 years. It has only been a country in name only since 1988, see the UN records for how they view Palestine and why they wont extend them full membership ?

NO THEY DONT they report ISLAMONAZI "FACTS" and not the truth

Forum List

Back