Ferguson coalition demands right to throw bottles at cops; Seriously.

I am so pissed...I feel so violated by police brutality!!!
Finally I have reached the point where I will act on this outrage, to show my commitment to the cause I will break into all the local businesses I can find.
No TV or video game console will be safe. Liquor store owners can expect full retaliation of this outrage!!!
And BTW...all items will be available on eBay for those interested.

Police officials respond to rules of engagement sought for Ferguson protests News

The coalition of Ferguson protesters put forward their demands of 19 "Police Rules of Engagement". Im not making this shit up haha!

Among them....the police must "tolerate" having bottles thrown at them without reacting. WOW.

They also want a ban on armor trucks, rubber bullets, long guns and tear gas. And they want "minimal" protective gear to be worn by the cops!

Hell lets just let the Salvation Army handle crime!

Hey Bucs......makes for better vid's when the police push back against the savages. I hope they go for it.........we could be seeing lots of good vids of the savages getting their balls blown off just like fat boy did!!!

I mean wtf makes them think they're entitled to throw bottles at cops without consequences?

Write it down.......there will be consequences because this goes far beyond Ferguson. As you will see.....savages across the country will see what happens if you go Neanderthal. This wont be Newark circa 1960's.........

Saiga sales in that area are through the roof.........sales of semi-auto shotty's too......by business owners. Real potential to have real life vids of what kind of damage these weapons can do to a human body. Will be highly instructional to the savages.:funnyface::rofl::rofl: Youre gonna end up seeing self-appointed martial law!!

Did the police give in to those demands?
I don't think so. One thing I would like to see during the riots are a couple of water cannons. Nothing compares to being soaking wet on a freezing night. People get pacified PDQ when the're soaked with water.

Shit...........brilliant!!! I might even have to go out and buy some quality craft beers while watching those vids!! LOLO....dang.....the thought of it is making me giddy!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

One of those 'water bottles' could have acid or explosives in it.
Then what?

Wouldnt worry too much......if that happens, the response by law enforcement will put a complete end to any protests. Even the savages have enough sense to get that its not worth being a piece of swiss cheese in a body bag............or headless.

http://media.wix.com/ugd/9c5255_471f8dae56a045e3994a26dda29c6609.pdf

15) Police will be instructed to be tolerant of more minor lawbreaking (such as thrown water bottles) when deciding whether to escalate the use of force.

Yep. Thats it. Tolerate shit being thrown at them?I think not. Break out the tear gas.
You are the only one saying, ''being thrown at them'' so tell me where it says that...dear one?? Maybe it is easily presumed, but it does not say that... And there is no reason AT ALL we bring out the tear gas on the masses if it is just 1 or 2 people throwing empty of half empty water bottles....IF YOU think 'that' is what they should DO...break out the tear gas, then in my mind, it is YOU that is wrong....

IF it was the whole crowd or even the majority of the crowd throwing full water bottles then, I'd agree with you....but NOT if it was just a handful in the crowd....how many water bottles can a person even hold....not many....(it's not knives, it's not bullets flying, it's not bricks, it could be much much worse)

You seem like you are just ITCHING for those cops 'to put them people in their place', and that is NOT the right kind of attitude to portray, if you want the public to trust you or your fellow cops....again, imo.

15) Police will be instructed to be tolerant of more minor lawbreaking (such as thrown water bottles) when deciding whether to escalate the use of force.

Yep. Thats it. Tolerate shit being thrown at them?I think not. Break out the tear gas.
You are the only one saying, ''being thrown at them'' so tell me where it says that...dear one?? Maybe it is easily presumed, but it does not say that... And there is no reason AT ALL we bring out the tear gas on the masses if it is just 1 or 2 people throwing empty of half empty water bottles....IF YOU think 'that' is what they should DO...break out the tear gas, then in my mind, it is YOU that is wrong....

IF it was the whole crowd or even the majority of the crowd throwing full water bottles then, I'd agree with you....but NOT if it was just a handful in the crowd....how many water bottles can a person even hold....not many....(it's not knives, it's not bullets flying, it's not bricks, it could be much much worse)

You seem like you are just ITCHING for those cops 'to put them people in their place', and that is NOT the right kind of attitude to portray, if you want the public to trust you or your fellow cops....again, imo.

Its simple. Dont throw shit at cops.

Why don't you throw something at the next cop you see. Just to see what happens.

What if someone throws a bottle of hydrochloric acid at the cops?
No one would do that right? What about gas?

Police officials respond to rules of engagement sought for Ferguson protests News

The coalition of Ferguson protesters put forward their demands of 19 "Police Rules of Engagement". Im not making this shit up haha!

Among them....the police must "tolerate" having bottles thrown at them without reacting. WOW.

They also want a ban on armor trucks, rubber bullets, long guns and tear gas. And they want "minimal" protective gear to be worn by the cops!

Hell lets just let the Salvation Army handle crime!

Sounds like a plan...The Salvation Army is probably better equipped to deal with the situation than what I have heard of the redneck culture of the Ferguson police department.

LOL,

So you're fine with businesses being burnt and trashed? Right????Asshole?

So the police shouldn't attempt to arrest the bad guys? Is this what you're saying.

Fuck you.
Looters should be shot, not arrested.

Forum List

Back