Ferguson Citizens Prepare for G.J. Decision with “Rules of Engagement” for Police

Ferguson Citizens Prepare for G.J. Decision with “Rules of Engagement” for Police; Tolerate Thrown Items at Them

Rules of Engagement:

http://media.wix.com/ugd/9c5255_9d5572481c7840fbad088ef6d8ae82d4.pdf

The "Rules of Engagement" include, tolerate small items thrown at them, do not wear protective riot gear, do not use tear gas or rubber bullets among 15 other rules for police officers in the case of protesting or riots.

When do the Police propose their "Rules of Engagement," such as no pipes used on police, no looting, no fires, etc?

The rules of engagement are simple.

Use overwhelming force to stamp out violence as quickly as possible.

THAT is how you save as many lives and as much property as you can.

I guarantee if 3 or 4 of these assholes end up dead due to their own stupidity and the mass reaction was "meh, you deserved it" these animals would go home.
That worked so well at Kent State.

Good point.

Ferguson Citizens Prepare for G.J. Decision with “Rules of Engagement” for Police; Tolerate Thrown Items at Them

Rules of Engagement:

The "Rules of Engagement" include, tolerate small items thrown at them, do not wear protective riot gear, do not use tear gas or rubber bullets among 15 other rules for police officers in the case of protesting or riots.

When do the Police propose their "Rules of Engagement," such as no pipes used on police, no looting, no fires, etc?

So, you're saying it will be different this time?

o-FERGUSON-MISSOURI-facebook.jpg

Rules of Engagement:

If that's what it takes...
I feel badly for the law abiding citizens. The should be prepared and ready to hunker down.

Rules of Engagement:

If that's what it takes...
I feel badly for the law abiding citizens. The should be prepared and ready to hunker down.

Oh, but I thought you said there are going to be new rules of engagement. Now you're saying they need to hunker down. Which is it?

it gets better --LOL

No Justice, No Peace! – Take 2… #Ferguson Protest Leader Has House Looted

Alexis Templeton has been on the front lines of the Ferguson protest movement since its inception.
KCUR reported:

Twenty-year-old Alexis Templeton has been on the front lines of protests since she arrived in Ferguson, five days after Brown was shot.

“I was in Phoenix, Arizona, when Michael Brown was shot and killed. When I got back, I immediately hit the ground, standing at the front of riot lines, being face to face with the police,” she said. “That was me for the last 89 days. Tomorrow, it will be three months, the days start to blend together.”

She is a member of Millennial Activists United, a group that was founded in the aftermath of Brown’s death to unify younger Ferguson residents who are fighting to make their voices heard. She says her fellow protesters have become her new family. Trying to create change in her community has become her everyday life.

Templeton, a prominent protester, was recently tapped to help with one of the city’s proposed reforms to its police department: a civilian review board.

Alexis Templeton often leads chants at protests. She lost her voice for a while from screaming. Her yells can be heard on many of the livestreams.

Yesterday while protesting her home got burglarized.

The Gateway Pundit Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback
I bet a million bucks the subhumans who broke into her house were negroes. HAAAAA HAAAAA!

Ferguson Protest Leader Has Car Stolen During “F*ck the Police” Rally

Elizabeth Vega is one of the Ferguson protest leaders. She protested at sports venues and attempted a banner drop. She co-led the St Louis Symphony interruption, was arrested at the pumpkin smashing, yelled at the St Louis Post Dispatch protest, and helped block traffic with her freakshow in Clayton yesterday.

While yelling “F*ck the Police!” apparently her car got stolen. :lol:

Do you think she’ll file a police report requesting they help her now?

it gets better --LOL

Alexis Templeton has been on the front lines of the Ferguson protest movement since its inception.
KCUR reported:

Twenty-year-old Alexis Templeton has been on the front lines of protests since she arrived in Ferguson, five days after Brown was shot.

“I was in Phoenix, Arizona, when Michael Brown was shot and killed. When I got back, I immediately hit the ground, standing at the front of riot lines, being face to face with the police,” she said. “That was me for the last 89 days. Tomorrow, it will be three months, the days start to blend together.”

She is a member of Millennial Activists United, a group that was founded in the aftermath of Brown’s death to unify younger Ferguson residents who are fighting to make their voices heard. She says her fellow protesters have become her new family. Trying to create change in her community has become her everyday life.

Templeton, a prominent protester, was recently tapped to help with one of the city’s proposed reforms to its police department: a civilian review board.

Alexis Templeton often leads chants at protests. She lost her voice for a while from screaming. Her yells can be heard on many of the livestreams.

I bet a million bucks the subhumans who broke into her house were negroes. HAAAAA HAAAAA!

Elizabeth Vega is one of the Ferguson protest leaders. She protested at sports venues and attempted a banner drop. She co-led the St Louis Symphony interruption, was arrested at the pumpkin smashing, yelled at the St Louis Post Dispatch protest, and helped block traffic with her freakshow in Clayton yesterday.

Do you think the police should only do their job for people they personally like?

So the police shouldn't do their jobs? Do you leftist honestly believe that there's no bad people in ferguson that sometimes will force law enforcement to use lethal force???

If they can't. Then maybe the police should disband and the "thugs" should just burn it all down. Why stop them.

Rules of Engagement:

If they burn down businesses and use violence. Why shouldn't the police use force?

it gets better --LOL

KCUR reported:

Do you think the police should only do their job for people they personally like?

What are you saying? I am pretty sure that a lot of these businesses are run by blacks and the police are also working for them. You're a divisioniness and wish for violence.

Rules of Engagement:

If they burn down businesses and use violence. Why shouldn't the police use force?

Anyone caught doing illegal activities, such as looting a store, should be arrested, taken to jail, and charged accordingly.

it gets better --LOL

KCUR reported:

What are you saying? I am pretty sure that a lot of these businesses are run by blacks and the police are also working for them. You're a divisioniness and wish for violence.

WTH are you blabbering about?

Rules of Engagement:

Anyone caught doing illegal activities, such as looting a store, should be arrested, taken to jail, and charged accordingly.

Looters should be shot on sight.

Forum List

Back