Ferguson Citizens Prepare for G.J. Decision with “Rules of Engagement” for Police

Bring in the National Guard (including a couple of M60 tanks, with plenty of canister shot), and their instructions should be very simple: looters will be shot on sight.

There is no M60 tank. M60 is the designation for a heavy machine gun, and talk about overkill.

Bringing an M1 Abrahms into Ferguson would cause more damage than the looters themselves cause.

Stick with wheeled vehicles. I would actually use firetrucks and just hose the fuckers down, and have some up armored Humvees ready to roll in case that didn't get their attentions.

Rubber Bullets, Tazers, Tear Gas & LRAD does a good job. They just need to put a lot more in plastic handcuffs & load them onto the prison bus.

Bring in the National Guard (including a couple of M60 tanks, with plenty of canister shot), and their instructions should be very simple: looters will be shot on sight.

There is no M60 tank. M60 is the designation for a heavy machine gun, and talk about overkill.

Bringing an M1 Abrahms into Ferguson would cause more damage than the looters themselves cause.

Stick with wheeled vehicles. I would actually use firetrucks and just hose the fuckers down, and have some up armored Humvees ready to roll in case that didn't get their attentions.

The M60 Patton is, in fact, a tank...it replaced the M48 & was replaced by the M1 Abrams. A round or ten of 105mm canister shot should handle even the angriest mob.

The M60 Patton is, in fact, a tank...it replaced the M48 & was replaced by the M1 Abrams. A round or ten of 105mm canister Yshot should handle even the angriest mob.

Antiquated equipment, I didn't realize that was it's designation.

Watching this video right now:

To Hell with their rules of engagement. Spray them down with bullets if they dare cross that line.

No spraying.

One shot, one kill, repeat 'til empty, change mags.

Only way to deal with looters.

I think the residents should calm down a bit...
I saw on the Inter web that a decision from the GJ is expected early 2017.
So they have plenty of time to plan their response.

Watching this video right now:

To Hell with their rules of engagement. Spray them down with bullets if they dare cross that line.

No spraying.

One shot, one kill, repeat 'til empty, change mags.

Only way to deal with looters.

I prefer fire hoses

I would agree with you had it been the first time in Ferguson.
For round two I wouldnt give quarter to these fuck heads,I would warn them of the consequences of looting.
I would announce to the general populace you are allowed to use deadly force to protect your property and person.
What do you wanna bet there would be no looting if they knew they would get their ass shot off?

If someone in Ferguson isn't waiting for an excuse to riot, why are they still there?

Anyone with any decency should have left by now.

B2BLqYUIEAASGVx.jpg:large

Yes, they are getting ready for evenings of rioting and looting with the police standing back. I hope the police stand tall and at the first sign of violence, the Guard is called in.

Can you effectively ban nonresidents? I would think that is the biggest threat.

Yes, they are getting ready for evenings of rioting and looting with the police standing back. I hope the police stand tall and at the first sign of violence, the Guard is called in.
The Guard will not fire on police for standing tall.

Dear store owner,

Have you considered the usefulness of IEDs?

Your internet friend

Ferguson Citizens Prepare for G.J. Decision with “Rules of Engagement” for Police; Tolerate Thrown Items at Them

Hell ... Everybody is getting ready for the Grand Jury Decision ... I need to order some hors d'oeuvres and another case from Girls Gone Wine.

If someone in Ferguson isn't waiting for an excuse to riot, why are they still there?

Anyone with any decency should have left by now.

Are you going to let a bunch of n!ggers drive you out of your home & town?

The rioting looting assholes are going to leave or die trying. Residents have had enough of this shit. County prosecutor McCulloch who refuses to charge Officer Wilson was just this week re-elected by 96% of the vote. The national guard & state police are deployed.

Police radio recordings captured robbery call to available officers at 11:53. Officer responded to store & radioed suspect descriptions to paroling officers at 11:57. Officer Darren Wilson radioed responding to the Michael Brown Robbery call at 12:00. Then at 12:02 Wilson radios in again saying he has spotted the two suspects on Canfield & said to send another car. 12:04 Wilson shoots felony criminal Brown. 12:07 officer radioed for several units to respond to the shooting.

Last edited:
They killed 53 people and injured 2,000 during the unhappiness over the Rodney King verdict. Can the liberal media promote a bigger show this time?

Ferguson Citizens Prepare for G.J. Decision with “Rules of Engagement” for Police; Tolerate Thrown Items at Them

Rules of Engagement:

http://media.wix.com/ugd/9c5255_9d5572481c7840fbad088ef6d8ae82d4.pdf

The "Rules of Engagement" include, tolerate small items thrown at them, do not wear protective riot gear, do not use tear gas or rubber bullets among 15 other rules for police officers in the case of protesting or riots.

When do the Police propose their "Rules of Engagement," such as no pipes used on police, no looting, no fires, etc?

I agree! Lets start protecting the citizens who actually work and PAY for these A******* food, housing on and on

St. Louis Cop Talk, a forum for regional cops, has been active with chatter, opinions and advice about the predicted unrest in Ferguson. Under the name “A Concerned Cop,” one person shared a warning:

“If you do not have a gun, get one and get one soon. We will not be able to protect you or your family. It will be your responsibility to protect them. Our gutless commanders and politicians have neutered us. I’m serious, get a gun, get more than one, and keep one with you at all times.”

Other posts on the forum echo that sentiment, going so far as to label the protesters and activists in Ferguson as “terrorists”.

Forum List

Back