Fentenyl:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Yes. Fentanyl. It's made in China and Mexico and imported over the fucking border. You ever see someone doing the fentenyl death shuffle...I saw some guy strip off his clothes in 20 degree weather, lay on the sidewalk like he was sunbathing. I called 911, What did Denver health do? Because our liberals CARE so FUCKING much, they gave him a blanket and drove off. No kidding, a fucking blanket.

• Banned
Segue: George Floyd died of Hypoxia. He had twice the overdose level of fentanyl in his system. Fentanyl causes hypoxia. George Floyd ALSO had heart disease, that also causes hypoxia. And, AND, he had ALSO had Covid19 that coincidentally causes HYPOXIA. So, a white cop and his KNEE just magically and inexplicably murdered Floyd?

• Banned
When liberal mouth pieces like Jen Psaki shed tears for imaginary made up causes, and we actually have people suffering and dying in the streets, What do they do? Blankets. And the best the liberals can do is ...blankets. God, I hate liberals.

Last edited:
Segue: George Floyd died of Hypoxia. He had twice the overdose level of fentanyl in his system. Fentanyl causes hypoxia. George Floyd ALSO had heart disease, that also causes hypoxia. And, AND, he had ALSO had Covid19 that coincidentally causes HYPOXIA. So, a white cop and his KNEE just magically and inexplicably murdered Floyd?

Wrong.
It is easy for people to develop tolerance to fentanyl, and the coroner said that although George Floyd had twice the fatal dose for normal people, he likely would have survived if not for the windpipe pressure.
Heart disease had NOTHING at all to do with George Floyd's death, and only would have been a factor if running a marathon.
And no, covid does NOT at all ever cause hypoxia.
A cytokine storm, allergic reaction can, but then he would not have been able to walk around for days before then.

What you seem to fail to realize, is that George Floyd was fine UNTIL the cop put his shin pressing on the cartoid artery and deliberately prevented any blood from getting to the brain.
The goal of Derek Chauvin obviously was to make George Floyd unconscious, but 8 minutes later to still be doing that is deliberate murder.

Yes. Fentanyl. It's made in China and Mexico and imported over the fucking border. You ever see someone doing the fentenyl death shuffle...I saw some guy strip off his clothes in 20 degree weather, lay on the sidewalk like he was sunbathing. I called 911, What did Denver health do? Because our liberals CARE so FUCKING much, they gave him a blanket and drove off. No kidding, a fucking blanket.

Calling 911 is not calling a liberal.
If liberals had any role in government, there would be no War on Drugs, so then no one would be dying from fentanyl.

I believe fentanyl came from Russia and then given to China and China gave it to Mexico. I think fentanyl was created in Russia. Nostradamus said Russia has the smartest scientists.

Last edited:
I believe fentanyl came from Russia and then given to China and China gave it to Mexico. I think fentanyl was created in Russia. Nostradamus said Russia has the smartest scientists.
I also think Russia is behind the Havana Syndrome. I think Russian Scientists created the weapon that causes Havana Syndrome.

The goal of Derek Chauvin obviously was to make George Floyd unconscious, but 8 minutes later to still be doing that is deliberate murder.
Derek Chauvin was not trying to kill George Floyd. He was sacrificed on the altar of BLM.

The son of a good friend of mine just died of Fentanyl three days ago. It is real.

Fentanyl is what the paramedics injected into me a few years ago, before they hauled me out of a construction site with a broken leg.

I guess it's a very good painkiller for that application, if it is used properly.

20190906_132042_Ankle1.jpg

Fentanyl is what the paramedics injected into me a few years ago, before they hauled me out of a construction site with a broken leg.

I guess it's a very good painkiller for that application, if it is used properly.

View attachment 643843
OUCH!

The weird thing is that there is another recent thread here about guys having their legs broken on purpose is hopes of making themselves a couple inches taller. :omg:

The weird thing is that there is another recent thread here about guys having their legs broken on purpose is hopes of making themselves a couple inches taller.

Having been through the experience of having one leg broken unintentionally, I cannot begin to imagine anyone wanting to go through anything like that just for the sake of vanity.

Even more mundane plastic surgery now seems similarly unthinkable to me; having experienced how destructive any surgery is. At this point, I am more damaged by the surgery that I had to have done on my leg, than from the original injury itself. Not to say that in this case, it wasn't a good trade-off. The damage from my surgery is still much preferable to what my leg would be without it.

But surgery is nothing to be undertaken lightly. We're not like cars or other machines, where a mechanic can just open a hood or a hatch, unbolt a few things, replace a part, bolt everything back together, close any hatches or hoods, and it's as good as new. To repair or modify anything inside of us, a surgeon has to cut us open, and in the process, cannot avoid doing additional, usually permanent damage.

Derek Chauvin was not trying to kill George Floyd. He was sacrificed on the altar of BLM.

Except that any throat pressure is illegal, and defined as attempted murder.
It is also clear that Floyd himself warned he could not breath, many spectators said he was being killed and that the police should stop, etc.
So then it has to be deliberate murder.
Chauvin had to know what he was doing was illegal and death was ensured.

Except that any throat pressure is illegal, and defined as attempted murder.
It is also clear that Floyd himself warned he could not breath, many spectators said he was being killed and that the police should stop, etc.
So then it has to be deliberate murder.
Chauvin had to know what he was doing was illegal and death was ensured.
George Floyd overdosed on fentanyl, most likely because he got laid off and owed his drug dealer money.

Why do you suppose that his pushers refused to tell the emergency first responders what drugs he was on?

If they knew the guy was overdosing on fentanyl, they probably could have saved his life. Floyd's drug dealer refused to testify at the Chauvin trial for a reason.

George Floyd overdosed on fentanyl, most likely because he got laid off and owed his drug dealer money.

Why do you suppose that his pushers refused to tell the emergency first responders what drugs he was on?

If they knew the guy was overdosing on fentanyl, they probably could have saved his life. Floyd's drug dealer refused to testify at the Chauvin trial for a reason.

Wrong.
The coroner said George Floyd had more than a lethal amount of fentanyl, but that is for average people.
He said that a person used to fentanyl can easily survive that amount, and that George Floyds size meant it was not going to kill him.
He was suffocated on the spot.
A fentanyl overdose would have put him into a coma for hours before risking death.
It does not matter if the George Floyd's passenger knew what drugs he had taken and said nothing, becaue George Floyd was already dead from suffocation.
It was deliberate murder.
It is illegal to put any pressure on an airway.
There is no way anyone could possibly have survived that.
It would have killed anyone.

Wrong.
The coroner said George Floyd had more than a lethal amount of fentanyl, but that is for average people.
He said that a person used to fentanyl can easily survive that amount,
FYI: Floyd had recently been through drug rehab and detoxed before he overdosed again. That's a very dangerous time for an opioid addict if they relapse and start taking opioids again, because they have lost their tolerance for the opioids.

That was probably a meth user stripping in the winter

Forum List

Back