Feminist are wrong, Abortion is murder, you do not have a right to chose murder for a unborn human being.!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I must say that American female feminist are wrong! They do not have a right to chose murder for an unborn human being.! This insane notion that women have a right to chose murder of an unborn human is Dead WRONG!! I support the Supreme court decision to overturn Roe vs Wade. It is high time that we put a Stop to this genocidal Abortion system in America. And many black Americans need to wake up and stop supporting this racist Abortion system that was created by racist white people to destroy black babies in the womb.!! Your thoughts.

When we have a American party (Democrats) that claim to not know what a woman is, claims men can have babies...then are fighting for abortion rights. They don't know what they are supporting. Vegans for cannibalism will be supported by these posers.

I must say that American female feminist are wrong! They do not have a right to chose murder for an unborn human being.! This insane notion that women have a right to chose murder of an unborn human is Dead WRONG!! I support the Supreme court decision to overturn Roe vs Wade. It is high time that we put a Stop to this genocidal Abortion system in America. And many black Americans need to wake up and stop supporting this racist Abortion system that was created by racist white people to destroy black babies in the womb.!! Your thoughts.
I support sending it back to the states. There's virtually no chance any state will completely ban abortion keeping in exemptions in the case of rape or when carrying the pregnancy to term is likely to kill the mother, a case where I personally support it.

If however any of them do women will remain free to travel to neighboring states to kill their babies just for the sake of convenience.

I must say that American female feminist are wrong! They do not have a right to chose murder for an unborn human being.!

Their argument is very easy to defeat:
Their whole argument is: My Body, My Choice. But it ISN'T "their body---" the fetus is ANOTHER body, a new body, someone else's body that grew out of cells combined off the mother and father and fed by nourishment from her body, but it isn't the mother's body, for if you abort the fetus or give birth to it, the mother still has all the body she started with! And the fetus has different DNA and blood type as well.​
What the Left really ought to argue is MY BABY MY CHOICE. It would be no better argument, but at least a more honest one.

Their argument is very easy to defeat:
Their whole argument is: My Body, My Choice. But it ISN'T "their body---" the fetus is ANOTHER body, a new body, someone else's body that grew out of cells combined off the mother and father and fed by nourishment from her body, but it isn't the mother's body, for if you abort the fetus or give birth to it, the mother still has all the body she started with! And the fetus has different DNA and blood type as well.​
What the Left really ought to argue is MY BABY MY CHOICE. It would be no better argument, but at least a more honest one.
Basically they have made it an argument over property rights claiming the woman has a right to do whatever she wants because the child is in their body and nobody else has any business even disagreeing with them.

Feminism is wrong about most things! It is from the depths of hell that aims to kill babies, destroy families and rob us men of our rights to be in our childrens life. It is the height of idiocy.

Feminism is wrong about most things! It is from the depths of hell that aims to kill babies, destroy families and rob us men of our rights to be in our childrens life. It is the height of idiocy.
Feminism and "Women's Liberation" have been rolled into one. There's nothing wrong with true feminism, but when you combine it with, "Women's Liberation" you have organizations that are essentially at war with God and Mother Nature.

Basically they have made it an argument over property rights claiming the woman has a right to do whatever she wants because the child is in their body and nobody else has any business even disagreeing with them.

So, it is right back to "owning people" again for the democrats? Problem with that argument is that a child nor a baby is anyone's "property" after they are born--- responsibility yes, but not property, so how can they be someone's property BEFORE they are born?

So, it is right back to "owning people" again for the democrats? Problem with that argument is that a child nor a baby is anyone's "property" after they are born--- responsibility yes, but not property, so how can they be someone's property BEFORE they are born?
Pretty much. We're coming full circle.

After they are born however they apparently belong to the gov't.

Democrats dusting off a dictionary.....look up the definition of a woman....

FR2N_mGXsAMr4Ih.jpg

Here is what I don't get, and it's the reason why a rational discussion is impossible with bed wetting parasitic filth.

JUST GO LIVE SOMEWHERE THAT YOU CAN MURDER BABIES, plus outlaws gun ownership and self defense. You'll be happier there. Bed wetters hate living in TX. They hate the people, they hate the BBQ, they hate the hunters, they hate the boaters, they hate the fishermen, they hate the people who drive trucks, they hate the ranchers, they hate the meat eaters, they hate the churches, they hate independent free spirits most Texans have and embrace.

Just GET THE FUCK OUT of the states who limit your ability to dispose of the errors of your fornication, as if you miserable parasites get to fornicate all that much anyway. Most of you freaks of nature are to hideous or stupid to reproduce with naturally unless copious amounts of alcohol and drugs are involved.

Even in late 20's while in my prime in The Shitty of Autism TX when I was crushing poon, the idea that any of these broads might carry a baby even briefly was terrifying. That was 20 years ago and the results are in. There were not enough abortions. There should have been a lot of retroactive abortions of the hosts. Our society failed itself by establishing too many safety standards that keep imbeciles from being run over in traffic.

Here is what I don't get, and it's the reason why a rational discussion is impossible with bed wetting parasitic filth.

JUST GO LIVE SOMEWHERE THAT YOU CAN MURDER BABIES, plus outlaws gun ownership and self defense. You'll be happier there. Bed wetters hate living in TX. They hate the people, they hate the BBQ, they hate the hunters, they hate the boaters, they hate the fishermen, they hate the people who drive trucks, they hate the ranchers, they hate the meat eaters, they hate the churches, they hate independent free spirits most Texans have and embrace.

Just GET THE FUCK OUT of the states who limit your ability to dispose of the errors of your fornication, as if you miserable parasites get to fornicate all that much anyway. Most of you freaks of nature are to hideous or stupid to reproduce with naturally unless copious amounts of alcohol and drugs are involved.

Even in late 20's while in my prime in The Shitty of Autism TX when I was crushing poon, the idea that any of these broads might carry a baby even briefly was terrifying. That was 20 years ago and the results are in. There were not enough abortions. There should have been a lot of retroactive abortions of the hosts. Our society failed itself by establishing too many safety standards that keep imbeciles from being run over in traffic.

I wonder if the Left's real objection to abortion bans is because they know the right supports that and red states will support tighter abortion laws giving red states more babies who will likely grow up to be more right wing conservatives!

It throws their entire calculation off as to how many illegals they need to let in to make states blue!

I think we're looking at this issue the wrong way. The decision that was created by Roe v Wade was a legally weak case. The idea that abortion would become a fundamental right based on a medical right to privacy is fraught full of legal holes.

A). There is no constitutional guarantee that anyone is entitled to a medical procedure.

B). I don't think, after what we just experienced with COVID, that anyone can claim our right to medical privacy is sacrosanct. Ask anyone who has been denied a transplant based on their lifestyle or health choices.

C). If we are going to treat the termination of a human life as a medical procedure, then we have to address the fact that more than half the states still have laws on the books equating the illegal termination of a fetus as feticide , a capital crime. It can't be both.

The 1973 USSC decision was much more politically based than legally based. Instead of judging the decision based on interpretation of The Constitution, the jurist re-interpreted existing amendments to achieve a desired outcome.

It doesn't matter where you stand on this matter ... if it isn't decided according to law, in accordance with The Constitution, it will never have true legal standing and will always be subject to reversal.

Pretty much. We're coming full circle.

After they are born however they apparently belong to the gov't.
Libturd genetic garbage will end up in prison or on welfare.

Even if they're somewhat "intelligent" enough to parrot inane leftist drivel and end up being promoted by other parrots, they will be the results of government and advance the disease of dependence and collectivism as well as globalism with all of the tyranny Orwell warned us about.

Along with Saul Alinsky the bed wetters took Orwell's writing as an instructions manual, except the man was writing a warning, not drawing a map to hell.

Libturd genetic garbage will end up in prison or on welfare.

Even if they're somewhat "intelligent" enough to parrot inane leftist drivel and end up being promoted by other parrots, they will be the results of government and advance the disease of dependence and collectivism as well as globalism with all of the tyranny Orwell warned us about.

Along with Saul Alinsky the bed wetters took Orwell's writing as an instructions manual, except the man was writing a warning, not drawing a map to hell.
Orwell was warning us of the "Road To Hell". Unfortunately he was right more than he was wrong with everything except the dates.

I wonder if the Left's real objection to abortion bans is because they know the right supports that and red states will support tighter abortion laws giving red states more babies who will likely grow up to be more right wing conservatives!

It throws their entire calculation off as to how many illegals they need to let in to make states blue!
Problem is many illegals are very old school catholic and not all that supportive of abortion.

As repulsive and barbaric as I believe abortion to be, I don't want anymore leftist genetic filth in our prisons or ghettos.

Forum List

Back