Female US Navy Sailor Puts Rapist To Sleep

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. "DUBAI // A bus driver who tried to rape a passenger at knifepoint chose the wrong victim, a court heard yesterday.

2. The female sailor knocked a knife from her attacker's grasp, broke it in two, bit his hand, wrestled him to the ground and put him in a stranglehold between her thighs.

3. Prosecutors told the Criminal Court the sailor, 28, was on 24-hour shore leave...

4. After visits to Mall of the Emirates and a supermarket, she decided to head back to Khalid Port and was trying to hail a taxi when the bus stopped...

5. ...sat in the back seat but became suspicious of the route the driver was taking.

6. “I noticed he did not take the main road and when I asked him he told me not to worry,” she said.

7. the driver pulled up in an area where a number of other buses had parked, sat next to her and tried to kiss her

8. ....she pushed him away he pulled a knife and told her he was going to rape her, and that she must do as he said.

9. The driver, K S, 21, from Pakistan, was charged with attempted rape, threatening to kill, assault and consuming alcohol illegally.

10. He confessed only to the alcohol charge...."
Woman sailor thwarts Dubai rape attempt with leg stranglehold - The National

So....could it be that in consideration of his religion, the alcohol charge was significant, but rape of an infidel, not so much???

And, an interesting mention in the article:
"The court ordered he be examined to determine his age...."

Is it like with trees, cut off the limb and count the rings???

Woman Power. Glad she had the training and frame of mind and strength to do what she did! She makes me proud.

1. "DUBAI // A bus driver who tried to rape a passenger at knifepoint chose the wrong victim, a court heard yesterday.

2. The female sailor knocked a knife from her attacker's grasp, broke it in two, bit his hand, wrestled him to the ground and put him in a stranglehold between her thighs.

3. Prosecutors told the Criminal Court the sailor, 28, was on 24-hour shore leave...

4. After visits to Mall of the Emirates and a supermarket, she decided to head back to Khalid Port and was trying to hail a taxi when the bus stopped...

5. ...sat in the back seat but became suspicious of the route the driver was taking.

6. “I noticed he did not take the main road and when I asked him he told me not to worry,” she said.

7. the driver pulled up in an area where a number of other buses had parked, sat next to her and tried to kiss her

8. ....she pushed him away he pulled a knife and told her he was going to rape her, and that she must do as he said.

9. The driver, K S, 21, from Pakistan, was charged with attempted rape, threatening to kill, assault and consuming alcohol illegally.

So....could it be that in consideration of his religion, the alcohol charge was significant, but rape of an infidel, not so much???

He's in deep shit for drinking and if found guilty of attempted rape and murder

I think he gets flogged for the rape and possibly executed for the attempted murder or maybe just flogged some more.

Aha hahahaha..:laugh: Good for her..

But, let me get this straight...his age matters in an attempted rape charge? Why?
And, as for his admission to consuming alcohol...would that not be his ticket to jail anyway? Why admit to that and not the attempted rape as well?

:neutral:

:redface:

:)

:D

:lol:

:lmao:

Maybe he thought the "date" had begun?

Last edited:
Woman Power. Glad she had the training and frame of mind and strength to do what she did! She makes me proud.

View the following to know the possible punishments.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wijIn4xQ8jw]Take Me to the Fair - YouTube[/ame]

View the following to know the possible punishments.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wijIn4xQ8jw]Take Me to the Fair - YouTube[/ame]

Who knew blood and gore turned chicks on?

honestly, the cheerful way they described chopping dood up got to be a little much

Have you ever heard of paragraphs?

No wonder she kicked his paki ass. Most US Navy shemale sailors look like these Dykes. Ask some of our ex-navy shemales at USMB, they know.
Ann-Foster-and-Dena-Partain-of-the-US-Navy-who-were-responsible-for-starting-the-first-official-naval-social-organization-for-queer-sailor-known-as-GLASS-or-Gay-Lesbian-and-Supporting-Sailors.-380x253.jpg

Last edited:

Have you ever heard of paragraphs?

You...you....aren't happy with the way I post???

So?

No wonder she kicked his paki ass. Most US Navy shemale sailors look like these Dykes. Ask some of our ex-navy shemales at USMB, they know.
Ann-Foster-and-Dena-Partain-of-the-US-Navy-who-were-responsible-for-starting-the-first-official-naval-social-organization-for-queer-sailor-known-as-GLASS-or-Gay-Lesbian-and-Supporting-Sailors.-380x253.jpg

That's a pic of a Chief CC {Company Commander} in bootcamp with what looks like a new recruit that probably just graduated.

I'd suggest you show a little class or some respect, since both at the same time might be to much for you.

Forum List

Back