Female Masterbation According To Islam

Better had this to the equation, Sunni:

"WASHINGTON: Google, the world’s most popular Internet search engine, has found in a survey that mostly Muslim states seek access to sex-related websites and Pakistan tops the list. Google found that of the top 10 countries - searching for sex-related sites - six were Muslim, with Pakistan on the top. The other Muslim countries are Egypt at number 2, Iran at 4, Morocco at 5, Saudi Arabia at 7 and Turkey at 8. Non-Muslim states are Vietnam at 3, India at 6, Philippines at 9 and Poland at 10.

Just in case anyone argues that the data could refer to innocent searches made by developmental psychology students, Google Trends shows that when the term “child f***ing” is examined, across all years from 2004 until now, the highest amount of searches for this term came from Pakistan. Similarly, of all global Google searches for “naked child” from 2004 till now, Pakistan still tops the list. Google Trends reveals that of all global Google searches, from 2006 to 2010, for the term “child sex video” Pakistan was second in the world, only being outdone by Bangladesh (a country that was once officially part of Pakistan).

Why should this be? Is this “cultural”, relating to Pakistan’s regional customs?

Traditionally Pakistan has allowed appalling abuse of children. Village councils (called “jirga” or “panchayat”, depending on the region) in remote areas have ordered that girl children be given away in marriage as “compensation” for social crimes carried out by their male relatives. This practice is usually called “vani” marriage while in Pashtun regions it is called “swara.” Swara was made illegal in Northwest Frontier Province in 2000, yet it continued. In 2004, after a three-year old girl was given away in marriage to a sixty-year old man, vani marriage was officially made illegal throughout the nation, but it carries on. In January 2004, before vani and swara were officially proscribed by national law, an Islamic judicial panel ruled that these customs were “pre-Islamic”. But is this so?
Exclusive: “Pure” Pakistan’s Internet Perverts Publications Family Security Matters

Could the two subjects be related? Ya' think?
Good effort, but those who live in the dark hate the light.

Sunshine good-guys, against the meanies!

Guess which is us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clx-aAxKiQM]YouTube - The Sunshine Makers (1935) Van Beuren Studio[/ame]
:lol: :clap2:

Daveman drinks whatever ConHog drinks. At the moment I'm told that they're sipping a new cosmopolitan cocktail called 'Giggle Fit'. It's a mixture of Pink Gin, Lemonade with a dash of denial. Sure to loosen-up even the most uptight arseholes.

I'm sure Yukon appreciates your efforts, but I don't think he'll be rewarding you with Rescued Maiden sex.

Ingraciating myself to Yukon wasn't the reason I commented on this thread. Though the same can't be said for you when you jump to another rednecks rescue. I can just imagine you salivating at the prospect of another Rodeo retard throwing his or her weight behind an argument you support.
And once again, you're wrong. You do that a lot.

Enlighten me please!

There are no pictures/images of Mohammad anywhere. To make or have an image of Mohammad is a very bad thing (in the Muslim culture).

Actually, there are.
All over the internet, too:

jeehadcopy9pb.jpg

Sheik Al Qaradhawi is 100% correct in what he is saying.

A girl who engages in this sort of bad behavior.

Will only bring disgrace and dishonor on herself and her family.

Only in the West is this perverted behavior considered normal.

The only people who bring disgrace and dishonor to themselves and their families are people like you. It's terrible that you think that flogging is more morally justified than female masturbation. Flogging hurts someone. Masturbation does not. And if masturbation is a disgrace and dishonor, you better line yourself up for a flogging, because I guarantee you have jerked off (wanked) once or twice. If you say you haven't, you are a liar.:eusa_whistle:

That's a mighty fine cop-out you've got there...
I can't help but notice you didn't answer the question. What's wrong with people that they think it's okay to kill a girl for masturbating?

Who thinks that?

Um, the people your scholar was warning about right before he hurriedly assured everyone that OF COURSE, that sort of behavior is wrong. HE seems to know who they are. Why dontcha ask him?

That's a mighty fine cop-out you've got there...
I can't help but notice you didn't answer the question. What's wrong with people that they think it's okay to kill a girl for masturbating?

Who thinks that?
The Muslims whom the imam in the video is talking to when he says they shouldn't kill girls for masturbating. Obviously, it's an issue, or he wouldn't have mentioned it.

Who thinks that?
The Muslims whom the imam in the video is talking to when he says they shouldn't kill girls for masturbating. Obviously, it's an issue, or he wouldn't have mentioned it.

Fucking retarded religion.:cuckoo:

moronic thread,
it's well known that masturbation is a controversial subject in islamic law.

some scholars forbid it like Malek and Abu Hanifa, some scholars allow it like Ahmad and Ibn Abbas...because there is no clear text about it.
This video is a quote mining
i have read the Qaradawi book, masturbation is allowed only if it's not exaggerated practice that may put your health at risk.

Even among MD, Masturbation is controverted point, some MD don't appreciate it and other allow it with limits.

How exactly does masturbation put your health at risk?

you have just to think 2 seconds!

If you masturbate 5 times by day, ask your doctor if you don't put your health at risk: like internal inflammation!

Unlike judaism and christianism, masturbation is allowed in islam if it's not used excessively.

moronic thread,

some scholars forbid it like Malek and Abu Hanifa, some scholars allow it like Ahmad and Ibn Abbas...because there is no clear text about it.
i have read the Qaradawi book, masturbation is allowed only if it's not exaggerated practice that may put your health at risk.

Even among MD, Masturbation is controverted point, some MD don't appreciate it and other allow it with limits.

How does masturbation endanger your health? I'm always been in perfect health! :D

Who thinks that?

if you think the religion allow to kill masturbators, you should be a real moron or you get an IQ of one figure number! :eusa_drool:

moronic thread,

How does masturbation endanger your health? I'm always been in perfect health! :D
yet answered.

moronic thread,

yet answered.

Ok you douchebag with the fifi avatar, how does "even among MD" (sic) explain HOW it endangers your life/health?

re-tape:
"you have just to think 2 seconds!

If you masturbate 5 times by day, ask your doctor if you don't put your health at risk: like internal inflammation!

Unlike judaism and christianism, masturbation is allowed in islam if it's not used excessively".
__________________"

re-tape:
"you have just to think 2 seconds!

Unlike judaism and christianism, masturbation is allowed in islam if it's not used excessively".
__________________"

Fuck dude are you an fucking idiot! :lol:` And stop sticking the vibrator in your ass more than 5 times a day.

Anyone with a real answer?

Forum List

Back