FEMA to conduct a nationwide emergency alert test on August 7th

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FEMA to conduct a Nationwide Emergency Alert Test on August 7th
(Forbes) – There’s no need to lunge for the storm shelter when those annoying screeches belt out on televisions and radios across the country at 2:20 PM EDT on August 7. It’s just a test. FEMA plans to conduct a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System next Wednesday afternoon to ensure that the system is able to transmit emergency information across multiple forms of media within minutes of a catastrophe of national importance. The Emergency Alert System is the successor of several previous alerting networks designed during the Cold War to allow the president to communicate with the country in the

the dumb never connect when there is a big drill something ooooopsie always happens.......

Boston bombing there was a drill taking place
911 there was a drill taking place
shooting inn Nevada there was a drill taking place

Oh but it's all a gawd dam conspiracy...

So, are you saying they told us a week in advance they were gonna conduct a drill on 9/11/01?

'Cause I don't just call bullshit, I call BULLSHIT!

(Forbes) – There’s no need to lunge for the storm shelter when those annoying screeches belt out on televisions and radios across the country at 2:20 PM EDT on August 7. It’s just a test. FEMA plans to conduct a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System next Wednesday afternoon to ensure that the system is able to transmit emergency information across multiple forms of media within minutes of a catastrophe of national importance. The Emergency Alert System is the successor of several previous alerting networks designed during the Cold War to allow the president to communicate with the country in the

the dumb never connect when there is a big drill something ooooopsie always happens.......

Boston bombing there was a drill taking place
911 there was a drill taking place
shooting inn Nevada there was a drill taking place

Oh but it's all a gawd dam conspiracy...

There are always drills taking place moron! That is how you get prepared for emergencies! When I served in the Navy, every day in port, you had to run a fire drill. OMG, the ship had a fire the same day it had a fire drill! Snore!

Your brain still hasn't connected to the rest of your body yet? You keep popping off these nutjob conspiracy theories, so I guess not!

• Banned
End Time headlines ?
C'mon Mindwars. You can do mo betta din dat..

1st LEARN HOW TO READ " EVERYTHING"
2ND WEAK MINDS USE THE SOURCE AS A DENIAL BECAUSE IT SCARES THEM..
3RD LOOK AT THE LEFT CORNER

I HATE WHEN U FKS DO THIS IT MAKES YOU LOOK SO UTTERLY FKNN RETARDED/STUPID/LAZYEEEEEEEEEEE

JUST BLURT SHIT OUT ............. LOL

STEP 1
upload_2019-8-2_8-35-16.png

STEP 2

upload_2019-8-2_8-37-29.png

OH AND LOOK WHERE IT GOES WHEN WE CLICK ON READ MORE

WHY DO I NOT GO TO THE SITE PROVIDED I HAVE NO TIME TO CLICK EVERY FKN LINK WHEN THESE GUYS DO IT FOR ME YOU GO TO IT........

STAGE 3

upload_2019-8-2_8-39-58.png

OH AND I'M NOT YELLING I LIKE MY CAPS =)

End Time headlines ?
You don't have to be religious to believe the end times. This is what humans do to each other. The endtimes tells you that. Mario Lopez is just one small example of it. Makes a comment about 3 year olds getting transgendered operations and he is destroyed. So he apologizes and that may not be enough. That part is called "buy and sell".

End Time headlines ?

I HATE WHEN U FKS DO THIS IT MAKES YOU LOOK SO UTTERLY FKNN RETARDED/STUPID/LAZYEEEEEEEEEEE

STEP 1
View attachment 272403

STEP 2

View attachment 272405

WHY DO I NOT GO TO THE SITE PROVIDED I HAVE NO TIME TO CLICK EVERY FKN LINK WHEN THESE GUYS DO IT FOR ME YOU GO TO IT........

STAGE 3

View attachment 272406

Earth to Mindwars....
don't take yourself so seriously.:71:

It's nobody else's fault that you've taken on the role
of being USMB's #1 conspiracy nut.:bow2:

But never mind...maybe when you get off your Mom's basement sofa
and experience the real world a little you'll get it. :icon_sjung:

• Banned
End Time headlines ?

STEP 1
View attachment 272403

STEP 2

View attachment 272405

STAGE 3

View attachment 272406

Earth to Mindwars....
don't take yourself so seriously.:71:

It's nobody else's fault that you've taken on the role
of being USMB's #1 conspiracy nut.:bow2:

But never mind...maybe when you get off your Mom's basement sofa
and experience the real world a little you'll get it. :icon_sjung:

Oh I wasn't dufis heehheeh I like my caps

I think ur the one that lives with mommy I live in an over 3,000 sq foot home mo fo doubt i'm with mommy's basement oh and we donn't have a basement.

• Banned
End Time headlines ?
You don't have to be religious to believe the end times. This is what humans do to each other. The endtimes tells you that. Mario Lopez is just one small example of it. Makes a comment about 3 year olds getting transgendered operations and he is destroyed. So he apologizes and that may not be enough. That part is called "buy and sell".

no u just have to be a stupid fkr who uses that as an excuse to deny facts.

just like telling someone the information over at NASA isnnt' true becaue they posted it from live sciennce ...

WEAK MINDS ARE THE DUMBEST!!

and when some are really DUMBED down they really have nno idea where to go for TRUTH FACTS it's to hard and they are to fkn lazy--

FEMA and FCC Conduct Nationwide Emergency Alert System Test
Release date:
July 24, 2019
Release Number:
HQ-19-077
WASHINGTON - FEMA, in coordination with the Federal Communications Commission, will conduct a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS) on Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2019.

The nationwide test will be sent to radio and television stations beginning at 2:20 p.m. EDT.

The test is being conducted through FEMA’s Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS). This year, the test message will originate from designated radio stations, known as Primary Entry Point stations, which participate in a component of IPAWS called the National Public Warning System.

All other

FEMA and FCC Conduct Nationwide Emergency Alert System Test | FEMA.gov

upload_2019-8-2_9-7-50.png

upload_2019-8-2_9-5-39.png

upload_2019-8-2_9-6-11.png

https://www.fcc.gov/sites/default/files/fcc-plan-for-orderly-shutdown.pdf

if u only knew how dumb u really are.

Forum List

Back