Fem Marxist Ruining Our Culture

It is the general state of nature that males in a species of mammals have a drive to reproduce. [...] If a woman and myself make eye contact in a public setting...I will go over and strike up a conversation. PC fem Marxist think that is “harassment.” The boundaries have been changed to ludicrous levels.

Oh, I don't know --- you are admitting you would go "strike up" a conversation with a woman you've made eye contact with because you have a "drive to reproduce"?

I'll bet. Don't, just don't. Sheeeeesh! Nobody wants your drive to reproduce. Keep it where it belongs, to yourself.

It’s called the “basic sex drive between men and women.”

I have never been a fan of Al Franken, but what happened to him has now become systemic in our culture. This war against white Male heterosexuals has been going on since the 1960’s. Now are children are taught that all white kids have privilege. Now are kids are taught that Thomas Jefferson and James Madison were oppressors. Now our kids are taught that the police are bad. The final straw is this drive to teach our kids that white heterosexual males are predatory sexual harassers. What will it come to? Hold a door for a woman and your an asshole? Stand at dinner when a woman takes her seat and you are a male chauvinist pig? This is fucking ridiculous. This song...which is hilarious...would be banned from radio today. Choke on it fem Marxist...
Agree completely. People, well males, are convicted and sentenced in the court of social media and PC. America has become a very priggish society teeming with self-righteous indignation which leads to the ruining of lives on solely on the account of accusers.

Although what Franken did was in terrible taste. Americans tend to fly off the handle where justice takes a second seat to the priggish morality, sometimes on at times to the flimsiest of pretenses.

It is as if accusers never lie.

Last edited:

Well, turn that car around and stop driving. Nobody wants your basic sex drive.

Nobody wants to have your babies, even if you pretend it would be a no-hands-on "surrogacy."

Just back off and pretend you think young women are people. Women like that a lot better than you thrusting your "drive" at us over and over.

Well, turn that car around and stop driving. Nobody wants your basic sex drive.

Nobody wants to have your babies, even if you pretend it would be a no-hands-on "surrogacy."

Just back off and pretend you think young women are people. Women like that a lot better than you thrusting your "drive" at us over and over.
No they don’t
The truth about female desire: It’s base, animalistic and ravenous

I have never been a fan of Al Franken, but what happened to him has now become systemic in our culture. This war against white Male heterosexuals has been going on since the 1960’s. Now are children are taught that all white kids have privilege. Now are kids are taught that Thomas Jefferson and James Madison were oppressors. Now our kids are taught that the police are bad. The final straw is this drive to teach our kids that white heterosexual males are predatory sexual harassers. What will it come to? Hold a door for a woman and your an asshole? Stand at dinner when a woman takes her seat and you are a male chauvinist pig? This is fucking ridiculous. This song...which is hilarious...would be banned from radio today. Choke on it fem Marxist...
Agree completely. People, well males, are convicted and sentenced in the court of social media and PC. America has become a very priggish society teeming with self-righteous indignation which leads to the ruining of lives on solely on the account of accusers.

It is as if accusers never lie.

It is all politically based. Every liberal has to be a victim and whine about their rights.

The right’s war on women continues.... actually it never stopped. It’s accelerated under Trump.

Trump's Budget Proposal Is, Surprise, Bad For Women

The 11 worst things Donald Trump has said about women

You are really in no place to talk about a war on women given the number of high profile men in your party who have recently lost their jobs or are currently facing accusations.

I find it to be actually worse, because of the added patronizing from the "we support you politically, so let me put my hand down your skirt" mentality.

Gotta recharge IPad. Note to the men...kiss the back of the neck when initiation of “the moment” begins. Never met a woman who does not like it.

Forum List

Back