Felons caught selling sniper rifle...did not need to license gun owners to catch them.

No...try again...they are felons who cannot own guns...so you are wrong.
That's a form of gun control, and gun control is evil

Nope. Gun control laws only affect the law abiding as you well know. That's why you resort to lies and emotion to try and pass your agenda.
Gun control only works on law abiding citizens? Then I guess the police owe these 2 felons an apology.

No, gun control regulates inanimate objects. Thus a honest person will follow the law. So yes, the only people affected are honest people. But gun control doesn't "work", it merely denies honest people the use of arms. The criminals don't give a fuck for your piss ant laws so gun control laws don't affect them in the slightest.
how the fuck do you regulate inanimate objects, they are fucking inanimate, and don't give a fuck. fuck.

I don't know. How about you ask the dipshits who are trying. Fuck...

no one is trying to regulate inanimate objects. d'uh. it is still the behaviour of human beings that is regulated, regarding the buying, selling, handling, firing, etc of said inanimate objects. said inanimate objects being registered does not change that. bwahahahahah. what a stupid conversation.

I agree...you should secure your guns.....but having them stolen does not mean they weren't secured. and I will not consent to home searches to check on how guns are secured. If the are in your home, they are as secure as they need to be....anyone who takes them without your permission should be arrested.....

See how that works...someone breaks into your home and takes your gun...they get arrested and put in prison...gun control that actually targets law breakers.

If a gun is secured, how can it be stolen?

They were arrested for illegal possession of a firearm, and illegally attempting to sell a firearm - 2 gun control measures that worked :thup:

Are you just dense.........? Wee have told you over and over again that we already have laws on the books....felons cannot own guns...when they are caught with them they can be arrested........no need to license gun owners, no need to register guns to arrest them......

so try again....we told you that our gun control targets criminals....your gun control targets law abiding gun owners.
It's amusing to me that you just admitted gun control works :thup:

You are a slow one aren't you.

Arresting them for just having a gun is gun control. No gun control and no arrest till they committ a crime with a gun. You have shown a form of gun control works. Bravo.

You guys are twits...and morons...you have had your gun control beliefs shown to be stupid and so you become even more stupid than you normally are....

Gun control stopped this gun from being used in a crime. You have shown you don't even understand gun control.

I agree...you should secure your guns.....but having them stolen does not mean they weren't secured. and I will not consent to home searches to check on how guns are secured. If the are in your home, they are as secure as they need to be....anyone who takes them without your permission should be arrested.....

See how that works...someone breaks into your home and takes your gun...they get arrested and put in prison...gun control that actually targets law breakers.

If a gun is secured, how can it be stolen?

If a woman is virtuous, how can she be raped?

Forum List

Back