feisty old broads of usmb

That would be awesome if we had a USMB marriage! They could register at Wal-Mart and everyone could get them a Snuggie.

Better yet, the entire wedding party wears snuggies, you and mani can play dueling banjos while the bride and groom walk down the plank, and bones and luissa will serve pot brownies at the reception.

Gunny of couse will marry them, because he's been certified as the USMB Past-er.

If I'm coming, I'm coming naked.

Of course a USMB wedding would be come as you are.

the thing i find myself really digging about usmb is the flock of feisty old birds who aren't afraid to get down in the cess pool and fling shit with the bozos.

are any of you girls in the 40-60 age bracket looking for a significant other?

i'm an established artist, self-sufficient and don't use drugs or alcohol to excess more than three or four times a year and almost always at some kind of gathering where everybody is indulging in excessive amounts of intoxicants.

Bummer . . . . .

Better yet, the entire wedding party wears snuggies, you and mani can play dueling banjos while the bride and groom walk down the plank, and bones and luissa will serve pot brownies at the reception.

Gunny of couse will marry them, because he's been certified as the USMB Past-er.

sorry kids, no fucking weddings, awright? unless somebody else gets lucky as a result of this inspired thread, of course, then we could do that movie.

and i thought snuggies were those foam things they use to keep their drinks cold

Here I am in my snuggie!

snuggie.jpg

sorry kids, no fucking weddings, awright? unless somebody else gets lucky as a result of this inspired thread, of course, then we could do that movie.

and i thought snuggies were those foam things they use to keep their drinks cold

Those are koozies. I bought one in North Dakota to keep my beer from freezing. Real multi-purpose product.

'Bones acting the Cupid is a little strange, but the context of the thread keeps it from going total Twilight Zone.

I am not aware of the context.:confused:

I do know that "broad" is a weird word, and "gettin down in the cesspool" is stinky.

And making excuses for drug use is another oddity
i just watched lee marvin, the duke, cesar romero and dorothy lamour in the old john ford comedy, donovan's reef last. broad is archaic slang. i usually refer to broads like maddie and bones as ladies.

obviously you have never been in the peyote lodge or at an electric koolaid acid test or you would understand that i wasn't making excuses. i was telling it like it is.

for instance, my niece is getting married this summer. i expect to get quite drunk and some of my parent's friends depend on me to supply the weed for those sorts of occasions.

i'm sure you didn't mean 'wierd' as a compliment either, but i live in austin, texas, where wierd is in the city motto.

Well, thanks for the explanation, much appreciated. Context matters, I guess :eusa_eh:

Weird CAN be a compliment

the thing i find myself really digging about usmb is the flock of feisty old birds who aren't afraid to get down in the cess pool and fling shit with the bozos.

are any of you girls in the 40-60 age bracket looking for a significant other?

i'm an established artist, self-sufficient and don't use drugs or alcohol to excess more than three or four times a year and almost always at some kind of gathering where everybody is indulging in excessive amounts of intoxicants.

Bummer . . . . .

because that's too much or not enough?

oh i used to do that kind of shit 4 or 5 times a month, but AARP's trying to get me to join now, fer crissakes.

it's been my experience that the stronger drugs, and even pot sometimes, only make mincemeat out of people's lives when they do it every day. psychotropes have been intimately associated with the evolution of human consciousness and social structures right up through the last century when the black marketeers took over.

i had a friend who bought an 1/8 oz. of coke every other week. we'd party on it friday night and go into the office on saturday blasted to finish off the last week's paperwork and sunday to set up next week's. we billed seven million dollars that year and kept 10% of that.

Those are koozies. I bought one in North Dakota to keep my beer from freezing. Real multi-purpose product.

they call them something else here.

tell me, is it true that the ND legislature is considering a bill to name the telephone pole state tree?

I am not aware of the context.:confused:

I do know that "broad" is a weird word, and "gettin down in the cesspool" is stinky.

And making excuses for drug use is another oddity
i just watched lee marvin, the duke, cesar romero and dorothy lamour in the old john ford comedy, donovan's reef last. broad is archaic slang. i usually refer to broads like maddie and bones as ladies.

obviously you have never been in the peyote lodge or at an electric koolaid acid test or you would understand that i wasn't making excuses. i was telling it like it is.

for instance, my niece is getting married this summer. i expect to get quite drunk and some of my parent's friends depend on me to supply the weed for those sorts of occasions.

i'm sure you didn't mean 'wierd' as a compliment either, but i live in austin, texas, where wierd is in the city motto.

Well, thanks for the explanation, much appreciated. Context matters, I guess :eusa_eh:

Weird CAN be a compliment

in austin, it's a highly competitive art form. i seem to be winning in some of the newcomer categories, but i've got a ways to go before i pass the natives and older timers. i've only been here about ten years.

Forum List

Back