Feinstein: Don't Spoil Our Desert With Solar Panels

Old crock, you are a lousy piece of dog excrement, yes, I have sunk to your level but as I said in another thread I will hound you until the day you explain why you willfully posted a lie.

I see your vile mouth, if I controlled the boards I would delete your name.

I do not.

You posted a lie and continue to do so, I aske for an explanation but alll you do is run from the truth.

Its people like you that I lived with in detroit in the 1960's

I could post links but its best that anyone who cares or thinks of themselves as educated find the information themselves.

old rock is a bigot, sure he does not hate the n-word, but he has replaced the word ****** for something else.

old rock has posted lie after lie, check it out yourself.

I do not even care if you disagree with me, thats cool, but if you got a old rock on your side willingly posting lies than it hurts your point of view and gives me much fodder.

Even those who have a different idea such as mine must see that old crock hurts your cause.

Old crock posts lies, nothing more, I ask him to clarify and he only lies, does not respond.

old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rocks words with old rocks name placed in front)

old crock knowingly posted false information in environment under climate change

how can I address old crocks post here, I will have to spend hours looking for the answer like before and than I find out old rock willingly and knowingly posted a false report, not only did old man post the false report but old man had a rebutal ready in case he got found out

this kind of stuff makes me sick, further look at the vile old man says about others, and than we are suppose to take his word and if we dont we get old crokes vile mouth

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/73527-climate-change-the-simple-argument.html

old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rocks words with old rocks name placed in front)

Old crock, you are a lousy piece of dog excrement, yes, I have sunk to your level but as I said in another thread I will hound you until the day you explain why you willfully posted a lie.

I see your vile mouth, if I controlled the boards I would delete your name.

I do not.

You posted a lie and continue to do so, I aske for an explanation but alll you do is run from the truth.

Its people like you that I lived with in detroit in the 1960's

I could post links but its best that anyone who cares or thinks of themselves as educated find the information themselves.

old rock is a bigot, sure he does not hate the n-word, but he has replaced the word ****** for something else.

old rock has posted lie after lie, check it out yourself.

I do not even care if you disagree with me, thats cool, but if you got a old rock on your side willingly posting lies than it hurts your point of view and gives me much fodder.

Even those who have a different idea such as mine must see that old crock hurts your cause.

Old crock posts lies, nothing more, I ask him to clarify and he only lies, does not respond.

old crock knowingly posted false information in environment under climate change

how can I address old crocks post here, I will have to spend hours looking for the answer like before and than I find out old rock willingly and knowingly posted a false report, not only did old man post the false report but old man had a rebutal ready in case he got found out

this kind of stuff makes me sick, further look at the vile old man says about others, and than we are suppose to take his word and if we dont we get old crokes vile mouth

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/73527-climate-change-the-simple-argument.html

You seem a little tense.
Take a deep breath and try to relax.
Where is Echo Zulu when we need somebody to diffuse things?

I am stressed, and i do need to take a deep breath,. I am, breath deep, breath deep.

Is that a pic that is relevant. If it is we have much in common.

I am intense, whoever you are. That does not dminsh the validity of my post.

And considering you avatar, we have much in common

I am married to a black woman and I am pure white, conservative, right wing christian, middle aged male.

So, I do not post out of prejudice, each and every post I submit has a meaning and addresses an issue. Old crock posted lies. Not an honest mistake, you can read the thread and see. Maybe he deleted the ugly damaging post but either way I busted him posting a false or lie while he Knew it to be false.

I do not care if you agree with my view or not, that said it does much harm to the posiions that are contrary to mine if old crock posts on your behalf and then you defend him.

SO TELL ME., WE YOU DISAGREEING OR WOULD YOU PREFER OLD CROCK NOT SPEAK FOR YOU

seriously, are you defending crock or will you make an arguement that is on your behalf

I can respect one, not the other.

Is old man guilty or innocent, are you on his side or is the faci you represent based on truth and conviction thus you will engage in debate or is vile spewed forth from ones mouth sufficient.

I am harsh, I bite like a dog, I give you the choice, not to agree with me, but to decide that old man and his bigotry are the tactics you choose or you represent your own ideas.

read my posts, read my links, disagree, I dont care, but if you let old crock speak on behalf of your ideals and beliefs than you are easily shown to be a tool of the foo

I care to engage, if you think an old rock is your opinion, we got nothing more to say, as easily as I showed the dumb ass as a liar, its much more simple to show that anyone who defends a lie, is a liar. So, think again, do you want want to defend the old croke or do you have a position to debate that you can offer a bit of insight or fact which makes me question my position.

I aint got to present a fact against the old man, I merely need to show that he did lie and will not address the facts.

you really are a moron if you do not present your own opinion

I let no man speak for me.
I do find fault with one that would use a persons name as means of insult, i.e. old crock vs old rock
It's so damn school yard punk
Again, chill out and relax

I am stressed, and i do need to take a deep breath,. I am, breath deep, breath deep.

Is that a pic that is relevant. If it is we have much in common.

I am intense, whoever you are. That does not dminsh the validity of my post.

And considering you avatar, we have much in common

I am married to a black woman and I am pure white, conservative, right wing christian, middle aged male.

So, I do not post out of prejudice, each and every post I submit has a meaning and addresses an issue. Old crock posted lies. Not an honest mistake, you can read the thread and see. Maybe he deleted the ugly damaging post but either way I busted him posting a false or lie while he Knew it to be false.

I do not care if you agree with my view or not, that said it does much harm to the posiions that are contrary to mine if old crock posts on your behalf and then you defend him.

SO TELL ME., WE YOU DISAGREEING OR WOULD YOU PREFER OLD CROCK NOT SPEAK FOR YOU

seriously, are you defending crock or will you make an arguement that is on your behalf

I can respect one, not the other.

Is old man guilty or innocent, are you on his side or is the faci you represent based on truth and conviction thus you will engage in debate or is vile spewed forth from ones mouth sufficient.

I am harsh, I bite like a dog, I give you the choice, not to agree with me, but to decide that old man and his bigotry are the tactics you choose or you represent your own ideas.

read my posts, read my links, disagree, I dont care, but if you let old crock speak on behalf of your ideals and beliefs than you are easily shown to be a tool of the foo

I care to engage, if you think an old rock is your opinion, we got nothing more to say, as easily as I showed the dumb ass as a liar, its much more simple to show that anyone who defends a lie, is a liar. So, think again, do you want want to defend the old croke or do you have a position to debate that you can offer a bit of insight or fact which makes me question my position.

I aint got to present a fact against the old man, I merely need to show that he did lie and will not address the facts.

you really are a moron if you do not present your own opinion

:cuckoo:

Old Dog, I speak only for myself, trying to get other poster "on your side" is infantile. Like with everybody, I find areas of agreement and areas of debate. If you cannot stand the fact that I back up scientific discusions with articles from scientists, too bad.

I do find fault with one that would use a persons name as means of insult, i.e. old crock vs old rock

Yet he does speak for you, What do you say I do, I am not the best typsist nor do I spell the best, either way you must admit that I shoud address one as one addresses me. This is a simple message board in which you can not see the emotion in my face nor my body language. Being not one not of great oratory skills how do I address one that refers to me as "scurrilous lying crock of shit". If I inadvertently add the "c" that odd crock uses is that a legit in making a point. Does that not get your attention. If you choose simply to focus on my mistake or my intentional tactic does that not tell me something of you.

I can honestly say that I never ever did or said anything to my nieghbor Old roke until he drew first blood, he did not only draw first blood he stabbed me in the back 5 times. that is 5 times without me responding. So do not judge me and defend old rock. I find it vile and ugly, not what he says but that he speaks for you and he posts lies. He not only posted a lie but he withheld the true story and admited it.

So go ahead and defend odd rock, but be aware he drew "FIRST BLOOD", not once, not twice, not three times, not four of five, but more, and more.

The best arguement you got is a man who willfully posts a false story and you defend this although in an indirect way, which to me is as ugly as what old man does.

School yard, sure, I cannot argue with that, but I can say it got your attention and if I do not see any more of a clarification on your part I will, through my tactics been able to see a bit about yourself.

I admit, my tacic will not show the total of your character but it does show me some.

1. you do not state a position on old rock knowingly posting a falsehood to promote your ideals.

2.That you would fault me for what old rock does to every user.

3. You find fault in me if I simply make a mistake in typing.

4. you do not go back and read old rock posts and than post.

5. you fault one for style yet approve of the same style in another.

So, if at best you can say is I did not type rocks, or while thinking of how rock said I was a crock and I typed his name as crock, if thats your fault with me, does that not say something of you.

So I am tense, I do want debate, I want the truth, dumb dock does not present the truth, if you do not allow no man to speak for you, than you should not speak for him, you can retract but you spoke for old rock, thus he speaks for.

old rock posted a willful lie, I have yet to see anyone say thats fucked up, not one soul. That tells me more of your position than my deliberate attempt to create a bit of interest in the disinformation liberals are posting

Yet he does speak for you, What do you say I do, I am not the best typsist nor do I spell the best, either way you must admit that I shoud address one as one addresses me. This is a simple message board in which you can not see the emotion in my face nor my body language. Being not one not of great oratory skills how do I address one that refers to me as "scurrilous lying crock of shit". If I inadvertently add the "c" that odd crock uses is that a legit in making a point. Does that not get your attention. If you choose simply to focus on my mistake or my intentional tactic does that not tell me something of you.

I can honestly say that I never ever did or said anything to my nieghbor Old roke until he drew first blood, he did not only draw first blood he stabbed me in the back 5 times. that is 5 times without me responding. So do not judge me and defend old rock. I find it vile and ugly, not what he says but that he speaks for you and he posts lies. He not only posted a lie but he withheld the true story and admited it.

So go ahead and defend odd rock, but be aware he drew "FIRST BLOOD", not once, not twice, not three times, not four of five, but more, and more.

The best arguement you got is a man who willfully posts a false story and you defend this although in an indirect way, which to me is as ugly as what old man does.

School yard, sure, I cannot argue with that, but I can say it got your attention and if I do not see any more of a clarification on your part I will, through my tactics been able to see a bit about yourself.

I admit, my tacic will not show the total of your character but it does show me some.

1. you do not state a position on old rock knowingly posting a falsehood to promote your ideals.

So, if at best you can say is I did not type rocks, or while thinking of how rock said I was a crock and I typed his name as crock, if thats your fault with me, does that not say something of you.

So I am tense, I do want debate, I want the truth, dumb dock does not present the truth, if you do not allow no man to speak for you, than you should not speak for him, you can retract but you spoke for old rock, thus he speaks for.

old rock posted a willful lie, I have yet to see anyone say thats fucked up, not one soul. That tells me more of your position than my deliberate attempt to create a bit of interest in the disinformation liberals are posting3

Lordy, lordy, we do fully understand where you are coming from. You have some serious problems there, my friend.

old rock posted a willful lie, I have yet to see anyone say thats fucked up, not one soul. That tells me more of your position than my deliberate attempt to create a bit of interest in the disinformation liberals are posting3

Lordy, lordy, we do fully understand where you are coming from. You have some serious problems there, my friend.

Old Rock's, you could get the Pope to scream obscenities at you. You have no room to talk.

PS...I doubt he's your friend...so don't be condescending

Last edited:

Old Rock's, you could get the Pope to scream obscenities at you. You have no room to talk.

PS...I doubt he's your friend...so don't be condescending

Why not:lol:

Old cock, you read my thread, in it I asked for an explanation, I told you that if you did not respond I would hound you, you kicked me five times before I did a thing to you. You do have a vile mouth and you are a bigot, if you do not like what I say you can go back, admit you lied, I will even allow that you can say it was a mistake, you could delete the false data, you could delete every post you lied in and that is all I asked, the fact that you do not is what is disturbing, you would have a dog chase at your heel, after you kicked me, you will lie about me, but your idealogy is so important that you must let a lie stand by a man who simply knowingly lied.

How many other times have you used this man and why is your opinion so important in must be heard even if you only support it with lies. So simple to remove a post with proven false data ask the mod to do it. Your cause is not so just that you must lie to support it.

I aint going away old rock, I did not draw first blood, I aint been here that long, you cannot find and post comments from me that I can post such as odd rock has posted. Every where I see old rock post nine times out of ten its pure vile, my mind cannot even come up with such clever filth, old crock makes me feel ugly and want to shower.

Old cock, you read my thread, in it I asked for an explanation, I told you that if you did not respond I would hound you, you kicked me five times before I did a thing to you. You do have a vile mouth and you are a bigot, if you do not like what I say you can go back, admit you lied, I will even allow that you can say it was a mistake, you could delete the false data, you could delete every post you lied in and that is all I asked, the fact that you do not is what is disturbing, you would have a dog chase at your heel, after you kicked me, you will lie about me, but your idealogy is so important that you must let a lie stand by a man who simply knowingly lied.

How many other times have you used this man and why is your opinion so important in must be heard even if you only support it with lies. So simple to remove a post with proven false data ask the mod to do it. Your cause is not so just that you must lie to support it.

Sweet, Old rock lies again, take that red line out its not mine. So do all Liberals lie, seriously, why should we take liberals serious when they take a post and change the words when they are challenged.

Is that what we must contend with, we not only have to tell the truth and educate the people but we also must contend with liars.

Old Rock is a liar, old rock does post false stories, and now old rock will quote a user but change the quote to make someone look bad. Please tell my that liberals are not all irrational.

I like the definition of bigot, I see no conservative bigots, I am being serious, I see old rock as a bigot. so liberals, is old rock a liberal or a bigot, does old rock speak for you or not.

sad very sad, here is my original post.

How many other times have you used this and why is your opinion so important it must be heard even if you only support it with lies. So simple to remove a post with proven false data ask the mod to do it. Your cause is not so just that you must lie to support it.

Forum List

Back