Feel God Almighty talking

Ahmad

Mar 23, 2019
These verses were revealed 1400 years ago, by God Almighty, to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). They are verses of the Holy Qur'an, which is the book God Almighty revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). He had also revealed of old verses to Prophets Jesus, Moses, David, Abraham, etc...(peace be upon them). These verses of the Holy Qur'an, though recited 1400 years ago (that's far before the world ever knew there was a place on earth called "America", and I mean "America", not just the US), when you read them, you can see how much it is talking to you today, in April 2019. As such, how enjoyable they are to read:

["He is God": God talks about Himself]

''He is God, other than whom there is no god, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

He is God, other than whom there is no god, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is God above whatever they associate with Him.

He is God, the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the Most Beautiful Names. Whatever is in the heavens and on earth praises Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise."

The Holy Qur'an, S 59, V 22-24

Last edited:
RegularGregariousIcterinewarbler-size_restricted.gif

These verses were revealed 1400 years ago, by God Almighty, to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). They are verses of the Holy Qur'an, which is the book God Almighty revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). He had also revealed of old verses to Prophets Jesus, Moses, David, Abraham, etc...(peace be upon them). These verses of the Holy Qur'an, though recited 1400 years ago (that's far before the world ever knew there was a place on earth called "America", and I mean "America", not just the US), when you read them, you can see how much it is talking to you today, in April 2019. As such, how enjoyable they are to read. You feel God talking, in His All-Knowingness.

''He is God, other than whom there is no god, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

He is God, other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.

He is God, the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth praises Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise."

Why wouldn't god tell us himself and only tell a pedophile like Mo?

You know.....................if we are all children of God, and He is our Creator, why would He limit His creation to being able to speak to Him via only one or two people?

I mean, if we are told that we are to make a friend in Jesus (and most Christians think God and Jesus are the same), then that means we are supposed to make a friend in God. If I make someone a friend, then that means I talk to them on a regular basis, I don't go through a 3rd party.

Any religion that limits your access to God (limiting you by not allowing you to talk to Him yourself), is one that should not be followed.

Benjamin got married at the age of 10, how old do you think his wife was?? The book of Jasher.

21 And Jacob sent to Aram, the son of Zoba, the son of Terah, and he took for his son Benjamin Mechalia the daughter of Aram, and she came to the land of Canaan to the house of Jacob; and Benjamin was ten years old when he took Mechalia the daughter of Aram for a wife.

Last edited:
These verses were revealed 1400 years ago, by God Almighty, to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). They are verses of the Holy Qur'an, which is the book God Almighty revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). He had also revealed of old verses to Prophets Jesus, Moses, David, Abraham, etc...(peace be upon them). These verses of the Holy Qur'an, though recited 1400 years ago (that's far before the world ever knew there was a place on earth called "America", and I mean "America", not just the US), when you read them, you can see how much it is talking to you today, in April 2019. As such, how enjoyable they are to read. You feel God talking, in His All-Knowingness.

He is God, other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.

He is God, the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth praises Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise."

So when Allah told Mohammad to kill or enslave the infidel....

Islam-liberals.jpg

Why did your god reveal himself to a kid fucker?

Beware. God does not take lightly the insults to His friends, most specially His most preferred friend. I guarantee you, you will "hear" from Him before you know it; this I have to say. Consider the example of Moses: "O you who have believed, be not like those who abused Moses; then God cleared him of what they said. And he, in the sight of God, was distinguished" (33:69).

View attachment 255309

whenever God told Muhammad (peace be upon him) "kill the unbelievers" or "kill the polytheists", or so on, He was giving him directions on killing those who wanted to kill him for believing in the One Unique God, and who wanted to raise the name of some other gods throughout the lands, while all lands belong to God only, the Unique and the Creator of the lands, and their Unique King.

Beware. God does not take lightly the insults to His friends, most specially His most preferred friend. I guarantee you, you will "hear" from Him before you know it; this I have to say. Consider the example of Moses: "O you who have believed, be not like those who abused Moses; then God cleared him of what they said. And he, in the sight of God, was distinguished" (33:69).
If its an insult, that implies he looks down upon kid fucking.
So, back to my question, why did god reveal himself to a kid fucker

You know.....................if we are all children of God, and He is our Creator, why would He limit His creation to being able to speak to Him via only one or two people?

I mean, if we are told that we are to make a friend in Jesus (and most Christians think God and Jesus are the same), then that means we are supposed to make a friend in God. If I make someone a friend, then that means I talk to them on a regular basis, I don't go through a 3rd party.

Any religion that limits your access to God (limiting you by not allowing you to talk to Him yourself), is one that should not be followed.

Talk to Him as you want. But at least brush your teeth before hand. If it is Donald Trump, you'll shower, dress up and put the best perfumes on before you feel ready to talk to him. It's up to you, who you think the One Who created you out of nothing is. I did not talk of that.

When you talk to Him, don't be quick to assume that such or such is a reply. Most of the time, if not always, it is not.

View attachment 255309

whenever God told Muhammad (peace be upon him) "kill the unbelievers" or "kill the polytheists", or so on, He was giving him directions on killing those who wanted to kill him for believing in the One Unique God, and who wanted to raise the name of some other gods throughout the lands, while all lands belong to God only, the Unique and the Creator of the lands, and their Unique King.
So what you are saying is after 500 years of the Christian God and 5500 years of the Moses God, the Muhammad God appeared and told the child rapist to kill all the other children of God. Boy your god is totally fucked up....

Islam-liberals.jpg

Talk to Him as you want. But at least brush your teeth before hand. If it is Donald Trump, you'll shower, dress up and put the best perfumes on before you feel ready to talk to him. It's up to you, who you think the One Who created you out of nothing is. I did not talk of that.

When you talk to Him, don't be quick to assume that such or such is a reply. Most of the time, if not always, it is not.
Ok, but why did he show himself to a kid fucker though?

Beware. God does not take lightly the insults to His friends
Calling him a kid fucker is an insult? Whose fault is that, besides the kid fucker?
Mohammad fucked a 9 year old girl, is a 9 year old girl a kid or not? Is being a kid fucker insulting to the kid?

Muhamamd's Sex Life
He had sex with a 9-year-old girl and married his adopted son's wife (after arranging a quick divorce). On top of that, Muhammad had a multitude of slave girls and concubines with whom he had sex - sometimes on the very days in which they watched their husbands and fathers die at the hands of his army.

Calling him a kid fucker is an insult? Whose fault is that, besides the kid fucker?
Mohammad fucked a 9 year old girl, is a 9 year old girl a kid or not? Is being a kid fucker insulting to the kid?

Muhamamd's Sex Life
He had sex with a 9-year-old girl and married his adopted son's wife (after arranging a quick divorce). On top of that, Muhammad had a multitude of slave girls and concubines with whom he had sex - sometimes on the very days in which they watched their husbands and fathers die at the hands of his army.

"Millions" of women wanted to be the queens, wives to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) who is the king, the head of state, of the Muslim state which later grew to be a worldwide empire. But all those eligible queens were not chosen by Muhammad (peace be upon him). He married 11 wives among which one was never married before, that was his best friend's daughter; and she was 6 at the time of marriage. It was a custom at the time, when one had a daughter, a girl (and not a boy), to bury her alive. Instead, Muhammad said "the best of you is the one who treats his wife the best" (teaching respect for women).

Jesus (peace be upon him) never married. What do you call him ? I don't call him anything, just he never married, peace be upon him. Moses married his boss's daughter, that was one of the ways his boss paid him. What do you call him ? I don't call him anything. Adam married the only woman God created. What do you call him ? I don't call him anything, just he married the one God intended her to be his lifelong companion. Solomon married the Queen of Sheba, after subduing her kingdom. What do you call him ? I don't call him anything. That was the way of things, back then. When Zakariyya had John the Baptist (the cousin of Jesus), he and his wives were 100 years old or close to it. What do you call him ? I don't call him anything. Muhammad (peace be upon him) married a girl who was 6. What do you call him ? I don't call him anything. God puts the Qur'an inside of him, makes him the king of the prophets, what does it matter to anyone if He gives him a girl aged 6 for MARRIAGE ? What is wrong with you except you are lying forcefully ?

Last edited:

Muhamamd's Sex Life

"Millions" of women wanted to be the queens, wives to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) who is the king, the head of state, of the Muslim state which later grew to be a worldwide empire. But all those eligible queens were not chosen by Muhammad (peace be upon him). He married 11 wives among which one was never married before, that was his best friend's daughter; and she was 6 at the time of marriage. It was a custom at the time, when one had a daughter, a girl (and not a boy), to bury her alive. Instead, Muhammad said "the best of you is the one who treats his wife the best" (teaching respect for women).

Jesus (peace be upon him) never married. What do you call him ? I don't call him anything, just he never married, peace be upon him. Moses married his boss's daughter, that was one of the ways his boss paid him. What do you call him ? I don't call him anything. Adam married the only woman God created. What do you call him ? I don't call him anything, just he married the one God intended her to be his lifelong companion. Solomon married the Queen of Sheba, after subduing her kingdom. What do you call him ? I don't call him anything. That was the way of things, back then. When Zakariyya had John the Baptist (the cousin of Jesus), he and his wives were 100 years old or close to it. What do you call him ? I don't call him anything. Muhammad (peace be upon him) married a girl who was 6. What do you call him ? I don't call him anything. God puts the Qur'an inside of him, makes him the king of the prophets, what does it matter to anyone if He gives him a girl aged 6 for MARRIAGE ? What is wrong with you except you are lying forcefully ?
I call him a kid fucker. I call anyone that fucks kids a kid fucker.
Is your version of god a kid fucker too? Why else would he want M to fuck a kid?

Forum List

Back