Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

AIMING at a door when you KNEW a woman was there since the only other male had been murdered already is MURDER. PERIOD. He aimed,he pulled the trigger KNOWING it was a female there and he saw no weapon either. Its alright even if that pos dies before we get justice we will dig his god damn grave up and torch his bones.
Bullshit, you fucking liar.

Horiuchi was following a legit target through the door and he shot at him just as he went through the door. Vicki was standing behind the door out of sight when Horiuchi fired. He had no way of knowing she was there.

According to Pete's woman she heard Blaine say "he's gonna stand his ground and die up there!"

Looks like the Standoff is turning into a siege now.

Wow, she just said one of the militia (Kenny) was "shot three times with his hands in the air!"

I'm relaying this from the livefeed on Pete Santilli's channel btw.

Shooting people in back or with hands up or while holding infants in their arms...the US government way!
Lon Horiuchi must have come out of retirement.
Piece of shit should be in prison on death row
Bullshit. At worst it was manslaughter from an ACCIDENTAL shooting.
AIMING at a door when you KNEW a woman was there since the only other male had been murdered already is MURDER. PERIOD. He aimed,he pulled the trigger KNOWING it was a female there and he saw no weapon either. Its alright even if that pos dies before we get justice we will dig his god damn grave up and torch his bones.
If the someone tries and apologizes for this they also have to own
A boy getting shot in the back

And shooting a helpless dog

We should auction off most of the federal owned land west of Kansas and apply it to the national debt.
Not a good idea. Travel by car, bus or train would be hampered by toll roads every ten miles or so. And, who is going to maintain those magnificent Interstate highways and national parks?
So you dont auction off ALL of it and keep enough for right of way through the states.

Ammon Bundy is the leader of a group of protesters occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon.
(CNN)Federal authorities arrested Ammon Bundy, the leader of a group of protesters occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon, and several of his followers in a traffic stop Tuesday, a law enforcement official told CNN.

Shots were fired after authorities made the stop, the source said. It's not clear who fired first.

Developing story - more to come

CNN's Evan Perez contributed to this report.
Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested - CNN.com
Good thing they are not black, they would have had to shoot first, answer questions later...
N!ggers shouldn't try shooting cops...wouldn't get harmed. These patriots are following constitution BIG difference.
What part of the Constitution? Which clause or amendments?
The entire god damn thing numb nuts! WHERE does it say the fed gov has right to CONFISCATE for their own wants and needs LAND in a state? Hm?
The land was under federal control and management before the Bundy's were there...Look at the Land Ordinance of 1785 and the Northwest Ordinance of 1787 for the answer you so deeply are in denial about...
I think its more ignorance than denial.
Anyway, glad that nonsense was put down.

Bullshit, you fucking liar.

Horiuchi was following a legit target through the door and he shot at him just as he went through the door. Vicki was standing behind the door out of sight when Horiuchi fired. He had no way of knowing she was there.
Sorry, you're wrong.
A boy was shot in the back
They shot a helpless dog.
Now, we come to Vicky Weaver, what is the mind set here?
Also the Weavers were awarded millions and they could have been awarded a lot more.

A firefight is not a nice neat and clean thing. A lot of shooting is done with closed eyes and without aim, just pointed in a general direction.

It is a shame that Sammy died. His father should have known better.

So to graze some cattle Bundy got another human being killed. And that is just so far.

What a patriot.

And where were the rest of the 'we came unarmed this time' crowd? At home under their blanky. That 2nd amendment stuff is important as long as its only a mile or two away, any more than that and 'sorry, I have a tee time in the morning' and 'them thar feds gots guns! F#$k this!'

Sorry, you're wrong.
A boy was shot in the back
They shot a helpless dog.
Now, we come to Vicky Weaver, what is the mind set here?
Also the Weavers were awarded millions and they could have been awarded a lot more.

Of course I could be wrong. I wasnt there.

From what I have read by critics of the Federal agents is that Sammy shot at the federal agents after they shot his dog to silence it and avoid a firefight.

This opened up bad outcomes for everyone.

The lawsuit was about the wrongful deaths and fraud the agents engaged in staging evidence for the forensic photos, as I understand it.

So to graze some cattle Bundy got another human being killed. And that is just so far.

What a patriot.

And where were the rest of the 'we came unarmed this time' crowd? At home under their blanky. That 2nd amendment stuff is important as long as its only a mile or two away, any more than that and 'sorry, I have a tee time in the morning' and 'them thar feds gots guns! F#$k this!'

I don't claim to know much about this situation - I don't follow these nut jobs. However, in true FBI style - they get them away from the scene and then claim that "he shot first".

Funny - these leftists despise cops - until they do the work of taking a conservative out - THEN, they are law-abiding, "Go Cop Go" assholes.

A firefight is not a nice neat and clean thing. A lot of shooting is done with closed eyes and without aim, just pointed in a general direction.

We'll just have to disagree on friendly terms. Gotta remember to, i'm from Idaho.

We'll just have to disagree on friendly terms. Gotta remember to, i'm from Idaho.
Got no problem with that.

I feel awful for what happened to the Weavers, but we all have the final choice for the actions we take and our wives and children bear a great share of that grief, unfortunately.

So the FBI are 'leftists'? LOL

Ok then bye bye now.

No dumbass. Try a little reading comprehension. Limp-wristed liberals suddenly LOVE the FBI when they do THEIR bidding but HATE cops every other day. Get it together, will you?

Forum List

Back