Feds: Buddies covered for suspect

Circe

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2013
Aeaea
I have a question: why would the bomber's friends in college cover for him? They apparently did indeed go to his room AFTER THEY RECOGNIZED HIM ON TV and after texting with him when he sort of admitted he was the one in the photo. They saw emptied-out fireworks --- where they got the gunpowder for the bombs -- and took them all away and hid them ....... to help him, apparently.

Feds: Buddies covered for suspect CNN and Fox leading headlines today 5/2/2013.

Well, why?

There is no point in this story I can connect with any of the criminals or his family or his friends. They are just total aliens from outer space to me. Why did college kids side with the mad bombers instead of the police and FBI?

Can anyone explain this?

Fellow muslims. Foreigners with no loyalty to the country or any of it's people. At least one is here illegally.

I have a question: why would the bomber's friends in college cover for him? They apparently did indeed go to his room AFTER THEY RECOGNIZED HIM ON TV and after texting with him when he sort of admitted he was the one in the photo. They saw emptied-out fireworks --- where they got the gunpowder for the bombs -- and took them all away and hid them ....... to help him, apparently.

Feds: Buddies covered for suspect CNN and Fox leading headlines today 5/2/2013.

Well, why?

There is no point in this story I can connect with any of the criminals or his family or his friends. They are just total aliens from outer space to me. Why did college kids side with the mad bombers instead of the police and FBI?

Can anyone explain this?

Racism

They wanted to make it look like Obama and Holder were too busy with gun control to focus on terrorism

Fellow muslims. Foreigners with no loyalty to the country or any of it's people. At least one is here illegally.

Okay, you are saying they would always be more loyal to another "*stan" denizen or Muslim than to any normal citizens of the USA.

But one of them is a domestic black. He was the one who finally told the truth, after four (4) interviews. What about him ----- what about hiding the evidence that their friend was a mad bomber seemed like a GOOD idea, I wonder?

Okay, you are saying they would always be more loyal to another "*stan" denizen or Muslim than to any normal citizens of the USA.

But one of them is a domestic black. He was the one who finally told the truth, after four (4) interviews. What about him ----- what about hiding the evidence that their friend was a mad bomber seemed like a GOOD idea, I wonder?

To answer the question of why "they" would always be more loyal to a "stan" denizen or fellow muslim than to a normal citizen of the USA, it doesn't need an answer. They were. As to why Robel Phillipos betrayed his country, the answer is obvious. He didn't think of the USA as his country.

Did anybody if federal law-enforcement ever go after the people that covered for Bill Ayers and the "weatherscum"? If they did the entire liberal establishment would probably have a criminal record.

Even more troubling than these men covering for their buddy is the actions of Judge Marianne Bowler. She is the Judge that went to Dzhokhar's hospital room to mirandize him. She ordered the other three suspects to appear before her where she mirandized them. In all cases the questioning immediately stopped.

Have you noticed, the one black guy, Robel Phillipos, the media finally located a picture of him at age 12 and that's what's making the rounds as his "photo"? Just like they did with Trayvon Martin. There's a cover up coming and it goes way beyond three friends covering up for their buddy.

Even more troubling than these men covering for their buddy is the actions of Judge Marianne Bowler. She is the Judge that went to Dzhokhar's hospital room to mirandize him. She ordered the other three suspects to appear before her where she mirandized them. In all cases the questioning immediately stopped.

Have you noticed, the one black guy, Robel Phillipos, the media finally located a picture of him at age 12 and that's what's making the rounds as his "photo"? Just like they did with Trayvon Martin. There's a cover up coming and it goes way beyond three friends covering up for their buddy.

I'd like to hear more about this Robel character --- he actually does seem to have been an American, and in college --- he sided with Dagestanians and -- I can't even spell these places without looking them up and it's not worth it -- instead of what was, in fact, his own country where he lived? I wonder if he's just too passive, or WHAT his problem was.

I think I saw his age 12 photo; I'd like to see what he looks like now, and I guess we will.

Somebody is not teaching kids what side to be on. To declare their side and be clear why. Being on the side of a mad bomber as a default? Automatically, first thought they had?? And these are kids supposed to be smart enough to go to COLLEGE?? The admissions standards seem to be the pits at that place. These kids aren't smart enough to be street sweepers.

One of these MEN, they aren't kids came here on a student visa but never attended classes. There are MILLIONS like him. To refer to him as a "student" tortures the term.

Patriotism and loyalty to the country is discouraged starting in elementary school. In college it's a requirement.

Children today grow up landless. They have no country. Their only loyalties are to their group. Robel Phillipos is black. He's heard all his life that the US is an evil country. It is only natural that his loyalties would be to his little tribe instead of some white strangers in Boston.

Forum List

Back