Federal Prosecutors Are Investigating Ghouliani

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
It's amazing how many people who work for Trump turn out to be as crooked as a dog's hind leg.

TrumpCo is one big crime family.

Giuliani Is Said to Be Under Investigation for Ukraine Work

Federal law requires American citizens to disclose to the Justice Department any contacts with the government or media in the United States at the direction or request of foreign politicians or government officials, regardless of whether they pay for the representation. Law enforcement officials have made clear in recent years that covert foreign influence is as great a threat to the country as spies trying to steal government secrets.

A criminal investigation of Mr. Giuliani raises the stakes of the Ukraine scandal for the president, whose dealings with the country are already the subject of an impeachment inquiry. It is also a stark turn for Mr. Giuliani, who now finds himself under scrutiny from the same United States attorney’s office he led in the 1980s, when he first rose to prominence as a tough-on-crime prosecutor and later ascended to two terms as mayor of New York.

It was unclear how far the investigation has progressed, and there was no indication that prosecutors in Manhattan have decided to file additional charges in the case. A spokeswoman for the United States attorney in Manhattan, Geoffrey S. Berman, declined to comment.

So what is the basis for this thread ?
It's political news. Trump's lawyer is under investigation. You need this explained to you?!?

1. I can't get at the article.
2. What was quoted said "...is said to be..." meaning what ? Nobody is sure ?

Yes, I'd like to know what it is you are saying.
Which words were too big for you to understand?
You want to be taken seriously? Then spell the name right. and don't open with a smear tactic attack.

I am just imagining DiBlasio as Mayor when 9/11 happened. The people of New York were so fortunate it was run by a man with a steady hand like Giuliani instead of a radical nutjob like DiBlasio that seems to be the norm now for Progs.

It's political news. Trump's lawyer is under investigation. You need this explained to you?!?

You want to be taken seriously? Then spell the name right. and don't open with a smear tactic attack.

Fuck you, hypocrite. Let's talk about Obamao. Or Hitlery. Or Schitt. Or Sleepy Joe. Or Crooked Hillary. All these and more have been in topic titles.

Fuck you, hypocrite. Let's talk about Obamao. Or Hitlery. Or Schitt. Or Sleepy Joe. Or Crooked Hillary. All these and more have been in topic titles.

Triggered ?

I do hope Giuliani has to do a "perp walk" of shame when he is indicted.

It's amazing how many people who work for Trump turn out to be as crooked as a dog's hind leg.

Federal law requires American citizens to disclose to the Justice Department any contacts with the government or media in the United States at the direction or request of foreign politicians or government officials, regardless of whether they pay for the representation. Law enforcement officials have made clear in recent years that covert foreign influence is as great a threat to the country as spies trying to steal government secrets.

A criminal investigation of Mr. Giuliani raises the stakes of the Ukraine scandal for the president, whose dealings with the country are already the subject of an impeachment inquiry. It is also a stark turn for Mr. Giuliani, who now finds himself under scrutiny from the same United States attorney’s office he led in the 1980s, when he first rose to prominence as a tough-on-crime prosecutor and later ascended to two terms as mayor of New York.

It was unclear how far the investigation has progressed, and there was no indication that prosecutors in Manhattan have decided to file additional charges in the case. A spokeswoman for the United States attorney in Manhattan, Geoffrey S. Berman, declined to comment.

Yeah. And no one that ever worked for oboe, hilly, and bill was ever shady. Overhyped bullshit for short attention spanners, that tune into liberal dribble stations for 36 seconds. It must be true. I heard it on MSNBS. They said exactly what happened, and had no further discussion. I better go protest. I’m going to protest on Election Day, by voting R.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bripat9643

Welp, that didn't take long. Giuliani, the target.

bripat9643

Welp, that didn't take long. Giuliani, the target.
Bogus, of course. I believe William Barr knew Giuliani visited Ukraine and talked to Ukrainians. This charge is pure diversion. It's the deep state trying to fend off the buzzards that are coming to peck at their liver.

Bogus, of course
Haha...which part? You slay me,bro. You clearly know less than nothing about this, and made up your mind after reading the thread title. So i am curious what your expert legal mind will concoct after the fact, as Trumpws DOJ targets Giuliani. .

Bogus, of course
Haha...which part? You slay me,bro. You clearly know less than nothing about this, and made up your mind after reading the thread title. So i am curious what your expert legal mind will concoct after the fact, as Trumpws DOJ targets Giuliani. .
So you're saying William Barr didn't know Giuliani went to Ukraine?
I am not your mommy. If you have a point, make it. Tell us why that means giuliani committed no crime, or whatever fabtasy you are constructing.

are you fucking kidding?

People on this forum do that with damn near every name out there and this time you choose to whine about it?

have you ever called out any of your fellow Trump worshipers for doing this same thing? Even once?

Forum List

Back