Federal Judge Terry Doughty releases opinion in Missouri v. Biden on July 4th, finding the government likely violated the First Amendment by ...

WTF are you saying?... lmao
I'm sayin this is what I see when I click on the tweet links.

1688518861211.png

It's just such a shame that no matter how much they uncover, the MSM are in bed with Democrats to make sure this stuff is back page news in section J. On the TV news, we'll see about 10 minutes on the weather (AKA Climate Change) and 20 minutes of anti-Trump stuff, and no mention of this at all. In fact, the left could shoot someone on 5th Ave and the MSM would cover it all up for them. In fact, a tranny was a mass murderer in Pennsylvania and we'll see them downplay the tranny part when reporting.
Wow, that must be frustrating.

Terry Doughty is a Trump appointed Q-cult loony who regularly gets castigated by the courts above him for being such a raging kook. That will happen again this time, given his decision was so batshit crazy.

In this case, the uber-snowflake conservatives are proclaiming that if someone else points out that they're lying, that's censorship. No one disputes that conservatives have the right to lie, and will always have the right to lie. Thing is, others have the right to point out that they're lying. Conservatives are trying to make it illegal to point out that they're lying. That is, conservatives are dialing the censorship up to "11".

And no one is surprised. When has any conservative _not_ tried to censor and burn books? Stalinism runs in the blood of conservatives, and anyone who won't censor is regarded as a dirty liberal.

And needless to say, it's the most prolific liars here who are most in favor of making it illegal to highlight conservative lies.

Last edited:
Why is it vs. Biden? If this happened in 2020? That was the Trump administration, no?

Biden administration did not begin until 2021?
This is what I was about to post.

How does this even reflect on Biden?

It's like bizarro world in Trump land. Blaming Joe for shit that happened while Trump was president.

You can't make this shit up.

I also remembered during the Gym Jordin social media interviews that the trump administration requested Twitter remove a tweet about Trump because it was mean...found an article.

"I do remember hearing we'd received a request from the White House to make sure we evaluated this tweet, and they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed at the president," Navaroli said. The tweet, however, was not taken down."

It's meaningless since government agencies were not doing that stuff. It was all done by the platform moderation. Magadonians could boycott the platforms, until they realize that in comparison to the users, they are a really small group.
Government agencies were doing that. Obama made it possible with an EO.

No more blocking and censoring internet communications via dictates from the WH.
4th huge win for thinkers in last 10 days.

It's just such a shame that no matter how much they uncover, the MSM are in bed with Democrats to make sure this stuff is back page news in section J. On the TV news, we'll see about 10 minutes on the weather (AKA Climate Change) and 20 minutes of anti-Trump stuff, and no mention of this at all. In fact, the left could shoot someone on 5th Ave and the MSM would cover it all up for them. In fact, a tranny was a mass murderer in Pennsylvania and we'll see them downplay the tranny part when reporting.
Quit yer whinin' snowflake!

Forum List

Back