Federal Judge Rips Into Obama Regime’s Lawsuit Against Arizona…

You say the same thing about me, doesn't make it true Liability. A Liberal Democratic appointee was likely the result of consult with his wife who was at the time very Liberal.

She has since changed her wicked ways since her run for the presidency. Bill is still Centrist, he endorsed Blanche Lincoln. He also supported Lieberman.
uh, neither of those two are centerists
but yes, we know that voting the DNC party line 90% of the time wasn't enough for Joe Lieberman to stay a democrat

bill was always a centrist. he was part of the democratic leadership committee. what he wasn't, was a rightwinger. hillary became more centrist when she ran for the presidency.
Bill MOVED to the center after the GOP won the congress in 94
and my point to Sarah was that neither of those two she mentioned were anywhere near center

You say the same thing about me, doesn't make it true Liability. A Liberal Democratic appointee was likely the result of consult with his wife who was at the time very Liberal.

She has since changed her wicked ways since her run for the presidency. Bill is still Centrist, he endorsed Blanche Lincoln. He also supported Lieberman.
but yes, we know that voting the DNC party line 90% of the time wasn't enough for Joe Lieberman to stay a democrat

bill was always a centrist. he was part of the democratic leadership committee. what he wasn't, was a rightwinger. hillary became more centrist when she ran for the presidency.

I've known Bill since I was in HS, not best friends or anything, but known him, met him probably 50 times, including sitting next to him at various Razorback games and can tell you that he absolutely never was a centrist. He's no left wacko like Obama, but definitely left of center.

given that clinton is clearly a centrist and obama is left of center, but not a radical, i'd have to ask who you consider a centrist. apparently, we need to define our terms. or at least understand what you mean by centrist.

given that clinton is clearly a centrist and obama is left of center, but not a radical, i'd have to ask who you consider a centrist. apparently, we need to define our terms. or at least understand what you mean by centrist.

I'd say we do, if you don't consider Obama to be a radical

so who do you think is a centrist?

if obama were truly left, gitmo would be closed, we'd be out of iraq and afghanistan and there would be a public option.

if obama were truly left, gitmo would be closed, we'd be out of iraq and afghanistan and there would be a public option.

Honest answer? No one. I think that in today's political climate we all put ideology above everything, although I am trying very hard to be more centrist in my thinking and call out ridiculous thoughts, lies, and actions on both sides, I'm still guilty of following my ideology, most are worse than me, and politicians are the WORST.

On Obama - Wrong. He did ALL of those things for political reasons, not because he a moderate.

Last edited:

i'd say Snowe and Collins are center
well, slightly to the left of center lately

Honest answer? No one. I think that in today's political climate we all put ideology above everything, although I am trying very hard to be more centrist in my thinking and call out ridiculous thoughts, lies, and actions on both sides, I'm still guilty of following my ideology, most are worse than me, and politicians are the WORST.

On Obama - Wrong. He did ALL of those things for political reasons, not because he a moderate.

but there are moderates out there. charlie crist is a moderate. arlen spector was a moderate. christie whitman was a moderate when she was governor of nj. evan bayh is a moderate; eliot spitzer was a moderate. '

actually, those things hurt obama politically. the smarter political move for him would have been to pander to his 'base'... like bush did for eight years.

Bullshit. Completely absurd.

Ridiculous of you to say something that silly.

Bubba was not a centrist. He was a left wing hack.

And any appointee emanating from his desk was absolutely going to also be a liberal Democrat.

EDIT: In fairness, there actually does appear to have been some wheeling and dealing and horse-trading efforts that motivated a few of Bubba's nominations, however.

lieberman isn't a moderate... he is a rightwinger.

:rofl:
yeah SURE he is
he votes with the dems 90% of the time

but there are moderates out there. charlie crist is a moderate. arlen spector was a moderate. christie whitman was a moderate when she was governor of nj. evan bayh is a moderate; eliot spitzer was a moderate. '

actually, those things hurt obama politically. the smarter political move for him would have been to pander to his 'base'... like bush did for eight years.

Your list of moderates is hilarious.

:lol: He's formed a new party called the Opportunists!

Doesn't mean she's a Democrat. Clinton was a Centrist, she could be an extreme right wingnut for all you know.

And any appointee emanating from his desk was absolutely going to also be a liberal Democrat.

EDIT: In fairness, there actually does appear to have been some wheeling and dealing and horse-trading efforts that motivated a few of Bubba's nominations, however.

You are a lib and Bubba was a lib. Unlike President Obama, Bubba was much more comfortable doing moderate things because Bubba had no actual standards or values. President Obama does have "values." It's just that his are really really badly fucked-up.

Except, of course, it is absolutely NOT a "given" that Bubba was "clearly" (or otherwise) a "centrist." He wasn't.

You are a lib and Bubba was a lib. Unlike President Obama, Bubba was much more comfortable doing moderate things because Bubba had no actual standards or values. President Obama does have "values." It's just that his are really really badly fucked-up.

And you like your hero W are a sweet couple of Neocons. You know absolutely nothing about Clinton if you think he's a Liberal Democrat.

That is all.

And you like your hero W are a sweet couple of Neocons. You know absolutely nothing about Clinton if you think he's a Liberal Democrat.

That is all.

Right now I'd take another 4 years of Clinton.

Course is more of a Progressive then a Liberal.

That is all.

It is always amusing to see you libs straining to deny who and what you are. I obviously know what Bubba was far better than you do, sweet cheeks, because you are talking in a deluded fashion. I'll help you out yet again. Bubba was a liberal. Lieberman, with the exception of the fact that 10% of his votes reflected a willingness to think outside the hive mentality, was and still is primarily a liberal.

Your use of the term "neocon" is also highly amusing. I notice lots of you libs use that term without the slightest bit of understanding of what it actually means. And clearly, you are in that group. You couldn't accurately assess who is and who isn't a neocon if your life depended upon it.

THAT is "all."

Interesting isn't it? TM is MIA for a week and then completely avoids this thread when she gets back:)

Oh well.

Forum List

Back