Federal Judge Blocks Obama Drilling Moratorium

You know.. combined with McChrystal's magazine article, I'd be willing to be that our "POTUS who would be King" is having a really crappy day.

well, I guess us federal tax payers are off the hook in helping louisiana if they have another gusher accident from one of these 33 companies that were temporarily on hold.....

Good, I hope BP starts drilling soon, it would be nice if they you know actually had the money to pay for the cleanup.

Obama is such a fool.

Good, I hope BP starts drilling soon, it would be nice if they you know actually had the money to pay for the cleanup.

Obama is such a fool.

I think he would have been justified to Ban BP, the rest of us have drilled 1,000 deep wells without the major fuck up they have.

Keep a drillin with no changes in safety regs. We need another spill that the right will want the taxpayers to pay to clean up.

Keep a drillin with no changes in safety regs. We need another spill that the right will want the taxpayers to pay to clean up.

how about we let BP continue to drill if they do it with the skipped safety measures we all use now. Again 1,000 safe ones, BP skimpted on safety equiptment every chance they got. Also Obama fills the volkswagon with clowns from enviro-nazi groups and 1 engineer.
Child Please

well, I guess us federal tax payers are off the hook in helping louisiana if they have another gusher accident from one of these 33 companies that were temporarily on hold.....
The moratorium makes as much sense as shutting down all freeway travel in L.A. because of a wreck on the 405.

so, are we off the hook as tax payers or NOT, if one of those 33 have a mishap? :D

Forum List

Back