Federal Government Has NO AUTHORITY To Detain and Deport Aliens. NONE.

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
4. _Resolved_, That alien friends are under the jurisdiction and protection of the laws of the State wherein they are: that no power over them has been delegated to the United States, nor prohibited to the individual States, distinct from their power over citizens. And it being true as a general principle, and one of the amendments to the Constitution having also declared, that "the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people," the act of the Congress of the United States, passed on the -- day of July, 1798, intituled "An Act concerning aliens," which assumes powers over alien friends, not delegated by the Constitution, is not law, but is altogether void, and of no force.

Thomas Jefferson.

"To remind him that our ancestors, before their emigration to America, were the free inhabitants of the British dominions in Europe, and possessed a right which nature has given to all men, of departing from the country in which chance, not choice, has placed them, of going in quest of new habitations, and of there establishing new societies, under such laws and regulations as to them shall seem most likely to promote public happiness."

Thomas Jefferson

Unless of course they've committed a crime in entering the country in an illegal manner.

The Constitution provides for the controlling of immigration after a set period. Thus establishing the power, the authority and the right to regulate Immigration and illegal immigrants.

Article 1 section 8 and 9.

section 8.

To establish a uniform rule of naturalization, and uniform laws on the subject of bankruptcies throughout the United States;

section 9

The migration or importation of such persons as any of the states now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a tax or duty may be imposed on such importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each person.

Happy now?

http://topics.law.cornell.edu/constitution/articlei

The Constitution provides for the controlling of immigration after a set period. Thus establishing the power, the authority and the right to regulate Immigration and illegal immigrants.

Mr Gay Sergeant Sir:

Again, you have failed to identify that certain Constitutional proviso which authorizes Congress to DETAIN AND DEPORT. Don't bother looking for one because there isn't any. Founding Father and 3rd Prez -Jefferson - would have found it.

Congress does have the authority to naturalize THOSE ALIENS WHO REQUEST IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* * * Sir:

Again, you have failed to identify that certain Constitutional proviso which authorizes Congress to DETAIN AND DEPORT. Don't bother looking for one because there isn't any. Founding Father and 3rd Prez -Jefferson - would have found it.

Congress does have the authority to naturalize THOSE ALIENS WHO REQUEST IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RetiredGySgt showed you what the Constitution actually SAYS.

In light of that, you seem to imagine that the Congress has no power to detain or deport those who enter or remain here outside the bounds of what the Constitution clearly says CONGRESS has the right to regulate.

You are so far beyond being JUST a complete fucking imbecile that you qualify as your own tier of stupid; somewhere lower than brain dead.

Unless of course they've committed a crime in entering the country in an illegal manner.

The CONSTITUTION, Article ______, Section ________, Clause ________, defines " entering the country in an illegal manner" as........

So you are saying that there are/can be no/should be no immigration laws.

Citizen of the world, are we?

There should be no immigration laws.

BTW, our current immigration "Law" the 1965 Immigration Act - sponsored by one Ted Kennedy, is the problem. Prior to 1965 we had open Borders with Mexico and Canada - there was never a problem.

Amendment 14
1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the
jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State
wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge
the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any
State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of
law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the
laws.

Hmmm... seems to me that if you casually wander across the border, you are not a citizen, and therefore not protected by the Constitution. If we're gonna be halfassed with our logic... let's be halfassed here.

BTW, I can't find where the Kentucky Resolution of 1798 was ever passed into law. Can you point that out to me? Seems kinda relevant.

Last edited:
4. _Resolved_, That alien friends are under the jurisdiction and protection of the laws of the State wherein they are: that no power over them has been delegated to the United States, nor prohibited to the individual States, distinct from their power over citizens. And it being true as a general principle, and one of the amendments to the Constitution having also declared, that "the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people," the act of the Congress of the United States, passed on the -- day of July, 1798, intituled "An Act concerning aliens," which assumes powers over alien friends, not delegated by the Constitution, is not law, but is altogether void, and of no force.

Thomas Jefferson.
BTW, where are you pulling this from that you seem to think has the force of law?

Well, I believe that the US Constitution (1787) , is the Supreme Law of the Land.

I don't think that the Neonazi platform , the KKK by laws, or the Aryan Manifesto have been enacted into law. I could be wrong.

Thomas Jefferson.
BTW, where are you pulling this from that you seem to think has the force of law?

Well, I believe that the US Constitution (1787) , is the Supreme Law of the Land.

I don't think that the Neonazi platform , the KKK by laws, or the Aryan Manifesto have been enacted into law. I could be wrong.

Gotcha, the 14th amendment has no meaning. Good to know.

Thomas Jefferson.

In the case of of Fiallo v. Bell, 430 U.S. 787, 792 (1977) (quoting Oceanic Navigation Co. v. Stanahan, 214 U.S. 320, 339 (1909), the Supreme Court reiterated that, " '[O]ver no conceivable subject is the legislative power of Congress more complete.' "

Thus we see that, as is so often the case, on almost no subject is the ignorance of Contumacious more thoroughly on display. This is true on effectively EVERY topic on which Confusedatious offers his ignorant and worthless opinions.

Amendment 14
1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the
jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State
wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge
the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any
State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of
law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the
laws.

Hmmm... seems to me that if you casually wander across the border, you are not a citizen, and therefore not protected by the Constitution. If we're gonna be halfassed with our logic... let's be halfassed here.

BTW, I can't find where the Kentucky Resolution of 1798 was ever passed into law. Can you point that out to me? Seems kinda relevant.

I know that prejudice is blinding your judgment.

The Kentucky resolution was not a bill it was a critique.

After James Madison and Thomas Jefferson protested there was NO FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAW for over 60 years. But during the 1860's an "emergency" appeared , the Chinese were displacing white Americans in the California mines. Under the circumstances, the federal government could usurp powers.

The Kentucky resolution was not a bill it was a critique.

Okay then. So this just in from our "Whattever/Pointless" department... :rolleyes:

and yes... I am prejudiced against stupidity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back