Social Programs.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
How many illegals are your tax dollars keeping up during the recession?

If you want to know the truth, I don't look at it that way. I don't really care if illegal aliens are getting U.S. social service dollars without paying their fair share of taxes. Honestly, there are enough American citizens who are getting social service dollars without paying their fair share of taxes.

What I do care about is our government's view that they can spend dollars we don't have. As far as I am concerned, we need to balance the budget and I don't care how that is done. Time to ax the pork! But, I'm not so concerned about the poor (US Citizens or not) receiving food to eat, shelter to live in and even necessary medical services.

Edit: let me clarify that. A human life is worth spending money on whether or not it is a U.S. Citizen. We can cut enough pork out of the budget and make other cuts (many of which will make things a little tougher) and still provide for those who are starving and in need.

Immie

Last edited:
I am more concertned about how many politicians and such my tax dollars are taking care of. Illegals are cheap, politicians are not. And they have my dredit card!

True, as a general rule I would rather my tax dollars go to help someone that needs it here in the USA. vs to kill someone in a foreign land.

I don't like how this whole global warming lie makes other countries think we owe them hundreds of billions of dollars.

We really need to stop kissing the world's ass and tell them to screw off.

We will see more of this type of 'kissing' for another three years! Unfortunately. These countries, as well as many american 'fat cats', use the global warming nonsense as a means to line their pockets - at U.S. taxpayer's expense.

I am more concertned about how many politicians and such my tax dollars are taking care of. Illegals are cheap, politicians are not. And they have my dredit card!

Do you live in a border state like California? If not, then you don't know what you are talking about. Illegals are NOT cheap at all.

Do you live in a border state like California? If not, then you don't know what you are talking about. Illegals are NOT cheap at all.

Yes they are. Without cheap illegal and immigrant labor the housing bubble might never have happened. Or would have burst sooner.

And we have plenty of illegals working in tobacco and the horse industry in KY.

Who does all the manual labor type jobs in CA? If you had to use US labor how much would it cost us?

Yes they are cheap and most love them being cheap.

If you want to know the truth, I don't look at it that way. I don't really care if illegal aliens are getting U.S. social service dollars without paying their fair share of taxes. Honestly, there are enough American citizens who are getting social service dollars without paying their fair share of taxes.

What I do care about is our government's view that they can spend dollars we don't have. As far as I am concerned, we need to balance the budget and I don't care how that is done. Time to ax the pork! But, I'm not so concerned about the poor (US Citizens or not) receiving food to eat, shelter to live in and even necessary medical services.

Edit: let me clarify that. A human life is worth spending money on whether or not it is a U.S. Citizen. We can cut enough pork out of the budget and make other cuts (many of which will make things a little tougher) and still provide for those who are starving and in need.

Immie
How can you balance a budget or stop spending when your spending on people who shouldn't even be here?

We will see more of this type of 'kissing' for another three years! Unfortunately. These countries, as well as many american 'fat cats', use the global warming nonsense as a means to line their pockets - at U.S. taxpayer's expense.

This admin sure did kiss the drug companies

This admin sure did kiss the drug companies

so did the last one.
No price barganing in the pill bill and profits paid for with tax dollars.

Cheap eh, average 800.00 a month on 8 million illegals, now how cheap are they?

Those who don't live in a border state, do not know of what they speak when saying that illegals are 'cheap'. Unless they mean cheap LABOR. Which has not a thing to do with what it costs the CA taxpayers to support them.

Immie
How can you balance a budget or stop spending when your spending on people who shouldn't even be here?

We have a tax base that is big enough to support social services programs if we would cut other unnecessary expenses. For instance, we could cut some of the defense budget... not all, but some. We could tighten our belts in that area... if we wanted to. There are many, many, many areas that we could cut or eliminate if we wanted to... with the resolve to do so and we could still provide for the hungry without even batting an eye. We have the resources but not the resolve.

Immie

Immie

We have a tax base that is big enough to support social services programs if we would cut other unnecessary expenses. For instance, we could cut some of the defense budget... not all, but some. We could tighten our belts in that area... if we wanted to. There are many, many, many areas that we could cut or eliminate if we wanted to... with the resolve to do so and we could still provide for the hungry without even batting an eye. We have the resources but not the resolve.

Immie
Why do you want to support illegals, isn't that like aiding and abetting a criminal

Immie
Why do you want to support illegals, isn't that like aiding and abetting a criminal

Ohh I don't want to support illegals, I think they should be kicked out.

Another problem the previous administration left for someone lese to clean up.

I just think helping someone in America is much more important than killing someone soemwhere else in the world.

Just check what there costing each state the figures are astounding. You want to pay down the deffict put this money toward it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back