Federal Government Has NO AUTHORITY To Detain and Deport Aliens. NONE.

The Congress is GIVEN the authority to regulate immigration and naturalization. .

NO AUTHORITY HAS EVER BEEN GRANTED.

Here read the first ever immigration case. Knock yourself out finding CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY to detain and deport:

CHINESE EXCLUSION CASE.
CHAE CHAN PING v. UNITED STATES., 9 S. Ct. 623, 130 U.S. 581 (U.S. 05/13/1889)

.:eek:

Non citizens are not protected by the Constitution. Elian Gonzalez was sent back to Cuba by The Federal Government you mentally disturbed lawless maggot! Did you have a problem with that then when Clinton's administration ordered it? You're such a dumb ass! ~BH

Non Citizens with in the borders of the United States have basic rights protected under the Constitution. However they do not gain a right to remain in the United States in violation of the laws created within the authority of the Constitution dealing with Immigration and naturalization. A power specifically granted in section 8 of Article 1.

Moron. The challenge brought before the Court was as to whether (or not) the actions were violative of TREATY obligations. :

As per usual, the mother of all fucktards , demonstrates that he is cognitively challenged:

"If, therefore, the government of the United States, through its legislative department, considers the presence of foreigners of a different race in this country, who will not assimilate with us, to be dangerous to its peace and security, their exclusion is not to be stayed because at the time there are no actual hostilities with the nation of which the foreigners are subjects."

The Congress is GIVEN the authority to regulate immigration and naturalization. .

Here read the first ever immigration case. Knock yourself out finding CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY to detain and deport:

CHINESE EXCLUSION CASE.

Non citizens are not protected by the Constitution.

So tourists and foreign visitors have no rights while visiting the US ?

You mentally disturbed fascist maggot! You're such a dumb ass!

MR. CHIEF JUSTICE FULLER delivered the opinion of the court.

For, previous to the adoption of the Constitution of the United States, every State had the undoubted right to confer on whomsoever it pleased the character of citizen, and to endow him with all its rights. But this character of course was confined to the boundaries of the State, and gave him no rights or privileges in other States beyond those secured to him by the laws of nations and the comity of States. Nor have the several States surrendered the power of conferring these rights and privileges by adopting the Constitution of the United States. Each State may still confer them upon an alien, or any one it thinks proper, or upon any class or description of persons; yet he would not be a citizen in the sense in which that word is used in the Constitution of the United States,

BOYD v. NEBRASKA EX REL. THAYER., 12 S. Ct. 375, 143 U.S. 135 (U.S. 02/01/1892)

Nowhere in everything Contumacias has quoted does it refer to ILLEGALS!! An alien does NOT mean ILLEGAL - it simply means by any other word - a FOREIGNER. The USA is in its right to detain and deport ILLEGALS if in the USA without the permission of the FEDERAL government - end of story - I rest MY case.
'yet he would not be a citizen in the sense in which that word is used in the Constitution of the United States,'
-does not mean that NOT being a citizen is here ILLEGALLY!!!!

Everybody who is in the USA IS protected by the U.S. Constitution - but with this comes responsibility on the part of that 'body'.

ALIEN: A person born in another country. It also includes a native-born american who has lost his citizenship by moving to a foreign country and becoming a foreign citizen.

Wrong department.

Your philosophy originates in "whogivesafuckaboutbrownskinnedbastards" department.

So... you're admitting you hate white people? :funnyface: I haven't talked about race once. You've brought it up twice.

No, you are admitting that you hate non-whites.

You have not, and can not, show where the federal government has the actual authority to detain and deport, yet you want them to continue the criminal policy anyway.

:funnyface:

I am rubber you are glue, what you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

I'm giving you some credibility by assuming mommy and daddy let a third grader onto this board. Grow up, dry up and get help.

Notice how confusedatious "debates." :lol:

As per usual, the mother of all fucktards , demonstrates that he is cognitively challenged:

"If, therefore, the government of the United States, through its legislative department, considers the presence of foreigners of a different race in this country, who will not assimilate with us, to be dangerous to its peace and security, their exclusion is not to be stayed because at the time there are no actual hostilities with the nation of which the foreigners are subjects."

Notice how confusedatious "debates." :lol:

You are not only the most cognitively challenged person posting stupid-ass bullshit on the USMB, you are also in full hyperbabble mode. You do have competitors in the dumbasedness of your posts, but you are certainly in the lowest tier of hell in terms of just how fucking retarded you are.

You just quoted (with font changes and highlighting!!) an excerpt from the decision which I had already quoted -- but which does not a single solitary thing to support YOUR original contention!

Not only that, but as is your "style," you addressed (for want of a better word) only ONE facet of my post which completely gutted YOUR stupid position as well as your ignorant reliance on the cited case!

There are no words sufficinet to describe how vile AND utterly stupid you are!

:lol:

And it will really ruin your day to read this: Polanski is a convicted criminal -- rightfully so -- and he is almost certainly going to have to face the music sooner or later! :clap2:

Last edited:
71% of Americans want to see the bosses who hire illegal immigrants arrested while 64 percent support police conducting surprise raids on businesses suspected of hiring illegal immigrants 67% of voters also say that if law enforcement officers know of places where immigrants gather to find work, they should sometimes conduct surprise raids to identify and deport illegal immigrants,

Even though it has been prominently shown that fedgov has no authority -NONE- to detain and deport, the neonazis, skinheads, and the Aryans - 71% of Americans? want to see entrepreneurs arrested. And then the stupid fucks wonder why businessmen are outsourcing and/or relocating the corporations overseas.

71% of Americans want to see the bosses who hire illegal immigrants arrested while 64 percent support police conducting surprise raids on businesses suspected of hiring illegal immigrants 67% of voters also say that if law enforcement officers know of places where immigrants gather to find work, they should sometimes conduct surprise raids to identify and deport illegal immigrants,

Even though it has been prominently shown that fedgov has no authority -NONE- to detain and deport, the neonazis, skinheads, and the Aryans - 71% of Americans? want to see entrepreneurs arrested. And then the stupid fucks wonder why businessmen are outsourcing and/or relocating the corporations overseas.

The CONSTITUTIONAL authority of the Federal Government to detain and deport aliens is beyond actual question. It admits of no rational doubt whatsoever -- NONE.

Statements to the contrary are not only unsupported and unsupportable and abysmally ignorant and woeefully stupid, but since they have been clearly and unequivocally refuted, to repeat them is also flatly dishonest.

Thus, the child-molestor-supporter, Confusedatious cannot stop saying such ignorant, stupid, dishonest shit.

Carry on.

!

EXCEPT, of course, no such thing has been "shown" in any way. You were entirely wrong. THAT has been conclusively established.

And punishing businessmen for violating the laws of our land? Yeah, to a fucktarded imbecile such as you, enforcing the laws is always considered a "bad" thing. But that's only because you are a lowlife scumbag moron.

Oh, and child molestation is properly a crime, you filthy fucker.

CHINESE EXCLUSION CASE.

Yes they do You fucking retard! Because they follow the Law you brain dead bottomfeeder! They didn't violate it to get here. You see dipshit, there are these things called Visas and Passports, as well as Laws? Does your spin artist, mentally deranged, doped up head understand such simple facts? Or can you only respond to me with the same attacks that I gave you because you're so fucking pathetic and weak minded to come up with anything better than I did?

You gutless little turd bro. Everyone has owned you in this thread. Don't blame me for your fuck ups. ~BH

I’m told that there is nothing in the Constitution that gives the Federal Government the right to take income taxes, either. I’m no scholar, but try not paying your taxes. IRS takes a dim view of that. Funny thing about this thread, if the feds have no authority in immigration maters, perhaps the author of this thread should inform the INS of his opinion and see how far that goes. Good luck with THAT, boy-o. So, then there’s good old Thomas Jefferson. One of the founding fathers, the guy that said he held that “All MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL.” Beautiful sentiment. Well, our man Jefferson must have forgotten that he also held slaves, too. Nobody's perfect. In a perfect world, we wouldn't need to genuflect to a hypocrite. We wouldn’t need any laws, let alone borders, would we? Perhaps we should put this issue to a DEMOCRATIC vote. Let WE, THE PEOPLE decide. We can do without the deluded interpretations of what some hoity-doity effete snob. Yes, we DO need immigration laws. Some of you intellectuals are out of touch with this issue. Who in their right minds would call an illegal alien a “alien friend’? These people aren’t concerned with the traditions or heritage of this nation. And they sure as hell aren’t interested in upholding or maintaining the Constitution. Who the hell is this guy kidding? Get yer head out of the clouds, and get real.

Yes they do You fucking retard! Because they follow the Law you brain dead bottomfeeder! They didn't violate it to get here. You see dipshit, there are these things called Visas and Passports, as well as Laws? Does your spin artist, mentally deranged, doped up head understand such simple facts? Or can you only respond to me with the same attacks that I gave you because you're so fucking pathetic and weak minded to come up with anything better than I did?

You gutless little turd bro. Everyone has owned you in this thread. Don't blame me for your fuck ups. ~BH

No, they dont.

You fucking retard! Because they don't follow the Law you brain dead bottomfeeder! You see dipshit, there are these things called neonazis and criminals, as well as Laws. Does your spin artist, mentally deranged, doped up head understand such simple facts? Or can you only respond to me with the same attacks that I gave you because you're so fucking pathetic and weak minded to come up with anything better than I did?

You gutless little turd bro. Don't blame me for your fuck ups.

I’m told that there is nothing in the Constitution that gives the Federal Government the right to take income taxes, either. I’m no scholar, but try not paying your taxes. IRS takes a dim view of that.

Well, there is one slight problem. Criminal thugs do not give a shit about constitutional or human right principles. Otherwise the Nazis would have not exterminated 6,000,000 individuals.

So yes, I do recognize the fact that we are being governed by criminals who have standing armies and can crush me like a bug. That does not mean that I am wrong.

Keep on lying. I QUOTED the relevant portion of Section 8 article 1 of the US Constitution which CLEARLY does give authority.

Keep on lying. I QUOTED the relevant portion of Section 8 article 1 of the US Constitution which CLEARLY does give authority.

In the Chae Chang Pin case the SCOTUS ruled that fedgov could detain and deport foreigners of a different race in this country, who will not assimilate with us, and who are consequently "dangerous to our peace and security" by simply USURPING the power. They did not, and could not cite, their Constitutional authority .

They merely created a new legal fiction - when there is an "emergency" the federal government can USURP powers. So that that is the reason we always have an emergency which "requires" federal intervention.

In the Chae Chang Pin case the SCOTUS ruled that fedgov could detain and deport foreigners of a different race in this country, who will not assimilate with us, and who are consequently "dangerous to our peace and security" by simply USURPING the power. They did not, and could not cite, their Constitutional authority .

They merely created a new legal fiction - when there is an "emergency" the federal government can USURP powers. So that that is the reason we always have an emergency which "requires" federal intervention.

The Constitution also does not explicitly state that the power of the SCOTUS includes that of voiding acts of Congress where same are "found" to violate the Constitution. It is inherent, however, or so the claim goes, in the powers which are explicitly granted.

There are other examples in Constitutional analysis where powers not explictly granted are nonetheless deemed inherent -- implicit components of the powers which are explicitly granted.

Pretend you can't grasp that.

Or, possibly, you are so fucking stupid you really cannot grasp it.

I live in a world that includes immigrants. Legal or not, who can tell. A world of flawed human beings. A world were the Constitution of the United States of America is an abstraction, just a outdated piece of paper. I occupy this little speck of dirt, I call it my own. My home. Now, just three feet away from me, stroll “immigrants”. Legal or not, like it or not, they are HERE with me. Literally. They are just as flawed and human as I am. Spanish is spoken as often as English here in my little home. Get the picture? I am a tolerant person, and then some. I wonder how tolerant some of the pro-illegal alien folks are, perhaps safely surrounded by walls in their upper class gated communities far away from the immigrants and the poor. We are all a bunch of hypocrites. Illegal aliens know they are morally wrong. They know what hypocrites they are, too. I feel like a total jerk writing these blogs sometimes. I am a hypocrite in the same manner Thomas Jefferson was. Say one thing, do another. Jefferson loved freedom as long as it was for rich white men. He was an enslaver of poor non white men. I am morally opposed to illegal aliens, common sense dictates that it’s wrong. But I am totally resigned to illegal immigrants and grudgingly accept them. It’s really simple, human beings all share the same territorial instincts, for good or nil. And we need to feel that our territory is not violated. Our immigrant friends know that. If the tables were turned, they would be just as outraged if Americans immigrated en mass without the permission of the Mexican people. In all fairness, neither I nor the poor illegal aliens should be in this position, in a perfect world. But there it is, this world is a freekin’ mess, despite the intellectuals with their abstractions, artifice and high moral standards. Human nature can’t be completely controlled by laws, the Constitution, Magna Charta, Bible or the Communist manifesto. I don’t know how this mess will sort itself out, but it will. It won’t be pretty or nice or humane or fair, if we follow the same old historical patterns. But I can’t help but wonder, why can’t these folks just immigrate legally and save us all the trouble? Why not? And so it goes. Right back to square one.

Forum List

Back