Federal Court Rules That Encouraging Illegal Immigration Is Protected in Constitution

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
border-fence.jpg

What the hell!

The Ninth Circus Cast of Apparel has done it again.

The ruling generally says that telling an illegal to stay in the country is protected under the First Amendment of Free Speech.

I shake my head in wonderment. And the article says no word has come done as to whether DOJ will appeal the ruling to SCOTUS.

Those who choose to undermine our nation’s legal immigration system will be held accountable for their actions,” said Tatum King, deputy special agent in charge of Homeland Security Investigations in San Francisco. “We will continue to work tirelessly with our law enforcement counterparts to investigate criminals who have no regard for the law and often disrupt the lives of innocent victims.”

The total story of this farce is @ Federal Court Rules That Encouraging Illegal Immigration Is Protected in Constitution

border-fence.jpg

What the hell!

The ruling generally says that telling an illegal to stay in the country is protected under the First Amendment of Free Speech.

I shake my head in wonderment. And the article says no word has come done as to whether DOJ will appeal the ruling to SCOTUS.

Those who choose to undermine our nation’s legal immigration system will be held accountable for their actions,” said Tatum King, deputy special agent in charge of Homeland Security Investigations in San Francisco. “We will continue to work tirelessly with our law enforcement counterparts to investigate criminals who have no regard for the law and often disrupt the lives of innocent victims.”

The total story of this farce is @ Federal Court Rules That Encouraging Illegal Immigration Is Protected in Constitution
The 9th Fed Court gets to much Calif, Pot.
Brain dead.

border-fence.jpg

What the hell!

The 9th Fed Court gets to much Calif, Pot.
Brain dead.
I noticed that the Constitution has information on having a Revolution also.

border-fence.jpg

What the hell!

That ruling would make OK to suggest that killing of people of a race you don't like, or a sex that you don't like is ok if you get someone else to do it. OK, that sounds like free speech, so getting out the message of sniper attacks are OK. The ruling takes all the teeth out of all laws that govern our life.

Forum List

Back