Federal Agency Known for Fraud & Waste Finances Own Attacks

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Secretary Carson tries to do the right thing and a so-called non-profit getting money from George Soros AND the Secretary’s own HUD, is suing him for doing it! I won’t even try to get into much of it as it’s complicated, no surprise for such stuff.

Here’s an amusing—and unbelievable—story about the most overtly communist agency in the U.S. government financing its own attacks with taxpayer money. A nonprofit that receives millions of dollars from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is suing the agency in federal court for suspending a controversial Obama program with far-reaching racial and ethnic housing quotas. Known as Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH), the policy aims to transform nearly all of the nation’s neighborhoods with unprecedented low-income housing quotas and preferred ethnic and racial formulas.

If you really want to get into it, there’s a whole lot more @ Federal Agency Known for Fraud & Waste Finances Own Attacks - Judicial Watch

I don't think raising the rent on people that can hardly afford to live as is is the right thing. Only a monster would believe it is.

Do I want fraud and corruption out of the process, yes I do, but he isn't doing it right.

Forum List

Back