Zone1 Federal Agencies Conservatives hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m suggesting that the TRUMPCourt overstepped their bounds and the Environment will suffer for it

And I suggested that what you suggested doesn't amount to a hill of beans ...
Unless you are an Authoritarian Fascist that wants to circumvent the separations of power,
rules of law and protection individual rights as established in the US Constitution.

It doesn't matter why you want to do things the wrong way ... It won't change the fact that you are doing them the wrong way.

If you want to suggest that the Federal Government is incapable of doing anything worthwhile and correctly ...
You'll have no argument from me ... But I am a Classical Liberal, and not an Authoritarian Fascists.

PS ... There's no need for you to wander off into your obsession with Former President Trump ...
Or reduce your arguments to generic political hackery.

I am guided by principles more than the Establishment and you stand nothing to gain by insisting
it is necessary to circumvent our Constitution to suit your simple desires.

A better question is what do today's so called conservatives not hate?

Well they hate
The media
Scientists
Medical professionals
Historians
the NFL
Disney
Sesame Street
NBA
Gays
Unions

The list goes on and on

Free speech, something progressives detest.
Lol, we are fine with it ya don't see us offering Don't say gay bills. Hilarious. Don't see us removing books from libraries etc etc. When exactly has a Democrat tried to pass laws against free speech? Nice try to find one thing ya don't hate but ya hate that too. How does it feel to be the party of hate and fear?

Lol, we are fine with it ya don't see us offering Don't say gay bills. Hilarious. Don't see us removing books from libraries etc etc. When exactly has a Democrat tried to pass laws against free speech? Nice try to find one thing ya don't hate but ya hate that too. How does it feel to be the party of hate and fear?

11 times campus speakers were shouted down by leftist protesters this school year | The College Fix

Liz Warren Calls to Shut Down All U.S. Crisis Pregnancy Centers

Is book banning sweeping the nation? Seattle school drops ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ over racism concerns

Wisconsin middle schoolers accused of sexual harassment for using wrong gender pronouns

Should I go on?

Lol, none of which is trying to pass a law. Protesting is allowed. Yes you can drown out some idiot speaking. If a school does in fact block a book there is remedy for this by going to your local court. Lol, find a Democrat politician willing to codify no To ill a mocking bird. They don't exist.

Lol, none of which is trying to pass a law. Protesting is allowed. Yes you can drown out some idiot speaking. If a school does in fact block a book there is remedy for this by going to your local court. Lol, find a Democrat politician willing to codify no To ill a mocking bird. They don't exist.

It shows the mindset of the left, plain and simple. It's not about laws, it's about trying to silence your opposition. The current mantra of the left is "Your speech is violence, our violence is speech" I figured you would try to justify the heckler's veto.

And the law isn't don't say gay, it's don't teach sex stuff to 3rd graders and younger.

What is with the left's obsession with sexual shit and kids under 10?

The Right doesn't try to silence people, the left does. Hell I prefer people like you keep speaking, it shows how bankrupt your positions are.

Now go out and get offended by someone calling you the wrong pronoun.

Did the crowd shout "Hang Mike Pence"?

Nah the left prefers paper mache when it comes to hanging motifs

OIP.oUZPUuWeNxDMLQqZdnvDkgHaJ9

It shows the mindset of the left, plain and simple. It's not about laws, it's about trying to silence your opposition. The current mantra of the left is "Your speech is violence, our violence is speech" I figured you would try to justify the heckler's veto.
I think the liberal position is that like Bill Clinton warned after the Oklahoma City Bombing, that such vitriolic speech leads to people seeking vigilante justice.

I think the liberal position is that like Bill Clinton warned after the Oklahoma City Bombing, that such vitriolic speech leads to people seeking vigilante justice.

The current left position isn't liberal, it's that hearing things you don't like can actually hurt people. So some trans person being called the wrong pronoun is actually physically debilitating and thus can be considered violence. Meanwhile rioting on the left is merely an extension of their speech, as is any property damage they do because of it.

The current left position isn't liberal, it's that hearing things you don't like can actually hurt people. So some trans person being called the wrong pronoun is actually physically debilitating and thus can be considered violence.
Hummmmmm...... refer to an adult black man as "boy", and claim it's just a noun.

This resolution settles claims that the company subjected a class of Black employees to a hostile work environment that included racist graffiti and comments, that included the N-word and "boy." The company also agreed to implement training at all of its plants in a bid to end consolidated suits from the EEOC and former worker Stanley Beaty. The consent decree also requires Hillshire to implement anti-racism training and create a mechanism for employees at its existing plants to confidentially report instances of harassment, discrimination and retaliation.

Hummmmmm...... refer to an adult black man as "boy", and claim it's just a noun.

This resolution settles claims that the company subjected a class of Black employees to a hostile work environment that included racist graffiti and comments, that included the N-word and "boy." The company also agreed to implement training at all of its plants in a bid to end consolidated suits from the EEOC and former worker Stanley Beaty. The consent decree also requires Hillshire to implement anti-racism training and create a mechanism for employees at its existing plants to confidentially report instances of harassment, discrimination and retaliation.

I've been called "boy" by a black man down south, and it was a good thing too. I was in New Orleans 25 years ago and made the mistake of walking from my hotel by the Dome to Bourbon, through not a great neighborhood. Cab driver pulls up, opens door and says "boy, get your ass in here" after I did it, his next thing was "you must be a yankee because any southerner knows you don't do what you just did" gave me his card and told me to call him next time.

Did I freak out over being called "boy" and a "yankee"? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back