Fed up with Mexico

You had better tell that to trump, all we have seen is failure and lies

"Failure"? He's FANTASTIC - he's doing EXACTLY what we put him in office for - REMOVE THE ILLEGALS.
Because Obama wasn't deporting anyone.
Obama was deporting a lot of folks. But he aimed at new arrivals.

Trump wants to extend fast track deportation to people who've been here for up to two years. I don't see how the courts cannot find that violated the 14th. It seems to me that Bannon intentionally promotes policies he knows will be illegal to inflame his base ... rather than concretely doing something about the problem.

What is mexico doing to us?

If you need to ask, you're too stupid to understand the answer.

Supplying the huge american drug illegal market and providing low sharecropper wage labor that americans enjoy.
Oddly, the pro pot states are keeping American jobs here

Growing business: High-grade marijuana traffickers infiltrate Texas' borders

Nothing odd about it at all. Now if the dumbasses would only do this nationally for hemp. But they won't. We'll most likely keep it illegal and import it legally rather than allow US farmers to grow it. Illegal for our farmers to cultivate, legal to import for use in all kinds of things. Ah america.

"Failure"? He's FANTASTIC - he's doing EXACTLY what we put him in office for - REMOVE THE ILLEGALS.

Trump wants to extend fast track deportation to people who've been here for up to two years. I don't see how the courts cannot find that violated the 14th. It seems to me that Bannon intentionally promotes policies he knows will be illegal to inflame his base ... rather than concretely doing something about the problem.

Bannon's a rabid frothy mouthed fanatical bomb thrower, he's not about solving anything.

Bannon's a rabid frothy mouthed fanatical bomb thrower, he's not about solving anything.
Yesterday he came for my sushi chef, today for my chile relleno guy .... I wonder who will be next?

Yesterday he came for my sushi chef, today for my chile relleno guy .... I wonder who will be next?

Whatever you do, do not stay in the sun long enough this summer to tan.

Well, Trump certainly represents disrespect of the law and mob rule. So, he's got that going for him.

Trump disrespects the law? You mean he was the one who sent 10% of the US population, including mass amounts of poor, into mexico to collect welfare and steal jobs?

They were here at the behest and lobbing of your "job creator" class.
And so...?

So go after that.
GW, his Administration and anyone who served in Congress during his 2 terms who helped to destroy America should have their assets divested and they should receive lifetime prison sentences.

So what does that have to do with UNDOING what you recognize as a wrong?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

"But perhaps even more worrisome to Mexico is the threat to deport to millions of its citizens who, with settled lives and jobs in the United States, provide most of the nearly $25 billion in remittance payments to Mexican families every year."

===========================================

Several issues here:

1) why the flying fuck is it a problem to the Left to financially aid Israel with $3 BBN - who pays for its aid back in spades, but it is not a problem to send $25 BILLION per year to Mexico?

2) why is the entire relationship between the US and mexico built upon the US' welfare support for them? So if the US says the illegals have to go, that is unacceptable?

3) mexico is threatening to stop prosecuting the war on drugs, or maintaining tight restriction on travelers from problematic, terrorist countries - so if the US builds a massive wall and militarizes the border, who cares what mexico does?

The no-withdrawal-limit ATM machine that the US has operated as for central/south america for the last 60 years is so, so fucking over - and the mexicans, honduarans, chinese and all of the other illegals need to get that through their fucking heads. They are ALL going to be deported, and that should include the so-called "dreamers" - such total nonsense.

Americans should have a "no laws day", where the rest of us can remove the so-called "immigration rights' activists" / illegal alien supporters, since they advocate that the country operate without the rule of law. Something like the "purge" where lists are placed on the web for illegal alien defenders/apologists and CAIR members. I do not advocate violence, but that they should be captured and deported with all of the illegals/muslim terrorist supporters/defenders they are trying to protect.

Americans want their country back, and voting Trump is the first step. If he fails to fulfill his mandate of ridding the country of the 35 MM + illegal horde - its going to get ugly.

Well, Trump certainly represents disrespect of the law and mob rule. So, he's got that going for him.
Link that he's a democrat?

Clearly, the rest of the planet already does this - but only with respect to the US does the far left dung and its leftwing media handlers speak up and complain:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/23/...-region&region=bottom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well

"The deportation was only the third such mass expulsion to Afghanistan since last fall, and in combination with new antiterrorism measures, it was a clear sign of the stiffening political headwinds that have made Europe, like America, a less welcoming place for migrants."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

"But perhaps even more worrisome to Mexico is the threat to deport to millions of its citizens who, with settled lives and jobs in the United States, provide most of the nearly $25 billion in remittance payments to Mexican families every year."

Several issues here:

1) why the flying fuck is it a problem to the Left to financially aid Israel with $3 BBN - who pays for its aid back in spades, but it is not a problem to send $25 BILLION per year to Mexico?

2) why is the entire relationship between the US and mexico built upon the US' welfare support for them? So if the US says the illegals have to go, that is unacceptable?

3) mexico is threatening to stop prosecuting the war on drugs, or maintaining tight restriction on travelers from problematic, terrorist countries - so if the US builds a massive wall and militarizes the border, who cares what mexico does?

The no-withdrawal-limit ATM machine that the US has operated as for central/south america for the last 60 years is so, so fucking over - and the mexicans, honduarans, chinese and all of the other illegals need to get that through their fucking heads. They are ALL going to be deported, and that should include the so-called "dreamers" - such total nonsense.

Americans should have a "no laws day", where the rest of us can remove the so-called "immigration rights' activists" / illegal alien supporters, since they advocate that the country operate without the rule of law. Something like the "purge" where lists are placed on the web for illegal alien defenders/apologists and CAIR members. I do not advocate violence, but that they should be captured and deported with all of the illegals/muslim terrorist supporters/defenders they are trying to protect.

Americans want their country back, and voting Trump is the first step. If he fails to fulfill his mandate of ridding the country of the 35 MM + illegal horde - its going to get ugly.

I was watching a report tonight. 50% of the illegal Hispanics in this country own homes. Meaning if they are forced out of their homes--your property values are going to collapse. Construction jobs will disappear in order to fill up all the vacancies. They also go to restaurants, they shop for clothes, they buy cars, and everything else that you buy. The hit to the American economy would be tremendous.

Furthermore Mexico is the 2nd largest purchaser of American products in the world.
They're so pissed off right now, one legislator is wanting to boycott corn made in this country, and instead buy it from Brazil. Do have any idea how much corn they eat? Do you know what that would do to American farmers in this country?
Mexico ready to retaliate by hurting American corn farmers

Since you've clearly have never been to the interior of Mexico, they buy G.E, Westinghouse, all kinds of American made products, and American made cars are everywhere. Not only that, but hundreds of thousands of Americans own condo's, time shares and other things, especially in the tourist districts. Because of this Mexico has a middle and upper class today, who have no desire what-so-ever to cross a desert to work for peanuts. American corporations are everywhere, Walmart, Home Depot, Pizza Hut, McDonalds, etc. etc. etc. There is also an enormous population of American retirees living full time in Guadalajara. Many of our doctors here got their medical degree from medical schools in Guadalajara.

If you think MEXICO can't hurt us, you have got your head stuck up in a very dark place.

You'll note that the only countries that Trump doesn't attack are ones he has investments in. He didn't ban Saudi Arabia, well known for attacking us because he owns investments there. He won't go after the other side of NAFTA because he owns properties in Canada. And he definitely won't go after the biggest rip off of all, China because he owns hotels there.
Trump's Hotels In China Could Be A Conflict For The President-Elect
Trump registered eight companies in Saudi Arabia during campaign: report
Donald Trump's Investments In India To Impact US Foreign Policy: Report

imrs.php

Last edited:

Several issues here:

Where is the wall, Homer? How is Mexico going to pay for it? When will you realize that Trump lied to you again?

I'm sure Nieto's check is in the mail.
When will the righties understand that there is no way Trump can make Mexico pay for a wall

Seize all the assets when we catch drug cartel members.

The amount spent on a wall would be saved in a year. No sending $25 billion in remittances each year to Mexico by illegal aliens. No spending billions to feed, house, educate and provide medical for millions of illegal aliens.

The wall would pay for itself so fast. Mexico will pay by losing those billions that their citizens who sneak into our country send them.

Considering the cost of houses in illegal overrun areas, I'd think home costs coming down would be seen as a good thing...

What is mexico doing to us?

If you need to ask, you're too stupid to understand the answer.

Supplying the huge american drug illegal market and providing low sharecropper wage labor that americans enjoy.
Oddly, the pro pot states are keeping American jobs here

Growing business: High-grade marijuana traffickers infiltrate Texas' borders
Soma for the helpless liberals.....

Yep. Go ahead an shit on Mexico, one of our biggest trade partners . What could go wrong with that? It's not like a trade war could hurt us-------------right?

Go ahead tell us what you would do about illegals killing, raping, and torturing American citizens? Tell us what you would do about illegals stealing $5 to $7 billion a year from American taxpayers? Tell us what you would do about illegals rampant identify theft of American citizens identities? I'm sure we'd all like to hear what you traitors have to say on this.

Yep. Go ahead an shit on Mexico, one of our biggest trade partners . What could go wrong with that? It's not like a trade war could hurt us-------------right?

Go ahead tell us what you would do about illegals killing, raping, and torturing American citizens? Tell us what you would do about illegals stealing $5 to $7 billion a year from American taxpayers? Tell us what you would do about illegals rampant identify theft of American citizens identities? I'm sure we'd all like to hear what you traitors have to say on this.
Too much Wingnut media.

Too much Wingnut media.
Which part?

Too much Wingnut media.
Which part?

Like all liberal clowns who defend illegals, they don't like to answer questions about American citizens who have been killed, raped, tortured by illegals, it makes them feel ashamed.

Guess quite a few LWNJs don't know the meaning of the word ILEGAL.

These people are in OUR country illegally and I don't give a flying fuck about them, their homes, the jobs or their families.

They all need to be booted the hell out of OUR country.

Forum List

Back