Fed-up President Trump lashes out at John Kelly

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
When John Kelly gave Trump advice on not to be a wacko during his Phoenix speech, Trump went nuts, so bad that Kelly "later told other White House staff members that he had never been spoken to like that in 35 years of serving his country."
Forceful Chief of Staff Grates on Trump, and the Feeling Is Mutual

Other interesting takeaways from this revealing New York Times article :

*Kelly listens to Trump's phone calls with others.

*Even Ivanka has to tell Kelly in advance when she will give advice to Trump.

*Kelly's days as Chief of Staff might be numbered.

When John Kelly gave Trump advice on not to be a wacko during his Phoenix speech, Trump went nuts, so bad that Kelly "later told other White House staff members that he had never been spoken to like that in 35 years of serving his country."
Forceful Chief of Staff Grates on Trump, and the Feeling Is Mutual

Other interesting takeaways from this revealing New York Times article :

*Kelly listens to Trump's phone calls with others.

*Even Ivanka has to tell Kelly in advance when she will give advice to Trump.

*Kelly's days as Chief of Staff might be numbered.

I think most people knew it would come to this. JK is the only adult in the room most of the time, and agent Orange likes and wants the chaos he had previously. This was bound to fail. How long before Tillerson is gone as well?

FAKE NEWS.
binkybaby.gif

Trump would be put on notice of being fired if he worked for a Corporation, treating an employee in the bombastic way he treated Kelly...guess in government or being President, he can get away with it???

I assume he acts that way because he is used to owning the corporation.

In the corporations I have worked for, we went thru hours of training as managers on employee harassment courses, sexual and normal, what would be considered harassment and what would not kind of thing, and a mandatory refresher course once a year!

In the corporations I have worked for, we went thru hours of training as managers on employee harassment courses, sexual and normal, what would be considered harassment and what would not kind of thing, and a mandatory refresher course once a year!
There are always two sets of rules. One that applies to everyone else and are ignored by those at the top. Same old story.

Forum List

Back