FEC dems trying to shut down fox news during the election!

You can't have any type of fair system when you have a central bank that creates money out of nothing and then attaches interest to it...PERIOD.
You can't have any type of fair system when some people get more than they worked for (chronic welfare taker, subsidized Obamacare people etc.), and other people get less than they work for (people whose taxes are taken from them to support the first group)... and the state calls it "just".
Or where the 1% keep 90% of all new wealth and the middle class slowly disappears. You think you're not middle class? Those subsidy people would get their care anyway, let's have them pay a share and get preventive care, dupe.

Bring back the Fairness Doctrine- all the bought off RW radio pundits couldn't survive 5 minutes/hour of rebuttal. We've got 30% zombie haters who listen...

According to you people a majority of the country support the left so why don't left wing radio pundits outnumber right wing radio pundits? There was a "progressive" radio station in my area once, it went broke. :laugh:
Because we're not brainwashed zombie dupes that can get real news anywhere?

Rupert Murdoch is a foreign born terrorist, brainwashing the American public. Anyone who uses any of the media owned by Newscorp should be put on a terrorist watchlist and investigated for high treason.
Time for the orderlies to chase you down with the butterfly nets and tranquilizer guns again, I see.
He and his billionaire pals aren't far off. Ignorance and conspiracy theories, phony scandals are taking over political discourse.
Is he your sock, or are you his?

Bring back the Fairness Doctrine- all the bought off RW radio pundits couldn't survive 5 minutes/hour of rebuttal. We've got 30% zombie haters who listen...

According to you people a majority of the country support the left so why don't left wing radio pundits outnumber right wing radio pundits? There was a "progressive" radio station in my area once, it went broke. :laugh:

Great then there's no problem the left gets their news elsewhere and there's no need for a Fairness Doctrine. Unless you just hate that people disagree with you and you want to shut down any opposition. Damn that pesky 1st amendment. Go live in a communist regime shit hole like North Korea you will be much happier.

The reason that leftard radio can't survive is because no one buys the left's commie bullshit. I am no fan of right wing radio because they are told what they can and cannot talk about. I am a constitutionalist that has read 100's of thousands of left wing slanted articles and left wing posts and all it has done is push me further away from them. I have no respect for anything they have to say or claim to be for. They are the slimiest of the slime whose party was co-opted by the marxist doctrine in 1980 and they go by the mantra of "the end justifies the means". The globalists have not had a better stooge than the left. I am a historian and researcher that has done my due diligence armed with enough facts and data to back each an every claim.

The leftists have clearly run out of facts when they start a post with a flat lie like this. No wonder nobody listens to them any more.
Fascist butt holes of the far right, like Little-Acorn, :lol:, reveal their asses when they slice the quote out of context, which is a violation of Board Rules. Here is the quote in full.

Fascism is the government allied with and directing capitalism.

The difficulty for the far and alt right to realize is that Progressivism is an impulse and philosophy that uses big government to create governmental, political, social, cultural, economic changes: civil rights and voting and housing acts; GI bill and the NDEA scholarships and grants; Night and Fog; segregation; stipends and exemptions for business; Japanese relocation camps in the American West and Gulags and Auschwitz; anti- and pro-LGBTQ legislation; so forth and so on.

The Alt Right is as progressive as the Far Left

Watch what jarl and blues post next.

Your beloved "gubermint" IS a corporate entity....hello?????

fascism is the government allied with and directing capitalism.
The leftists have clearly run out of facts when they start a post with a flat lie like this. No wonder nobody listens to them any more.
This is the second time you did it.

fascism is the government allied with and directing capitalism.

The difficulty for the far and alt right to realize is that Progressivism is an impulse and philosophy that uses big government to create governmental, political, social, cultural, economic changes: civil rights and voting and housing acts; GI bill and the NDEA scholarships and grants; Night and Fog; segregation; stipends and exemptions for business; Japanese relocation camps in the American West and Gulags and Auschwitz; anti- and pro-LGBTQ legislation; so forth and so on.

The Alt Right is as progressive as the Far Lef
t.

The reason that leftard radio can't survive is because no one buys the left's commie bullshit. I am no fan of right wing radio because they are told what they can and cannot talk about. I am a constitutionalist that has read 100's of thousands of left wing slanted articles and left wing posts and all it has done is push me further away from them. I have no respect for anything they have to say or claim to be for. They are the slimiest of the slime whose party was co-opted by the marxist doctrine in 1980 and they go by the mantra of "the end justifies the means". The globalists have not had a better stooge than the left. I am a historian and researcher that has done my due diligence armed with enough facts and data to back each an every claim.

I used to listen to our progressive liberal radio station, it was the funniest damn thing ever. Here's how every discussion topic unfolded...first they would start off talking like ultra elitist intellectuals, then they would work themselves up into a proper foaming at the mouth rage, spewing insults and hate at whoever the conservative target was, then they would cap it all off with an Al Gore exasperated sigh as if it was on the cue card LMAO :laugh: They repeated this same script over and over again, it was like progressive liberal VENT radio.

Rupert Murdoch is a foreign born terrorist, brainwashing the American public. Anyone who uses any of the media owned by Newscorp should be put on a terrorist watchlist and investigated for high treason.
Time for the orderlies to chase you down with the butterfly nets and tranquilizer guns again, I see.
He and his billionaire pals aren't far off. Ignorance and conspiracy theories, phony scandals are taking over political discourse.
Is he your sock, or are you his?
So you're for cutting taxes on the rich and a military buildup? That'll help you a lot. That's not change. Obama was blocked to a huge extent. All to protect the rich and giant corps...

Great then there's no problem the left gets their news elsewhere and there's no need for a Fairness Doctrine. Unless you just hate that people disagree with you and you want to shut down any opposition. Damn that pesky 1st amendment. Go live in a communist regime shit hole like North Korea you will be much happier.
I hate that you get your own bs facts.

I used to listen to our progressive liberal radio station, it was the funniest damn thing ever. Here's how every discussion topic unfolded...first they would start off talking like ultra elitist intellectuals, then they would work themselves up into a proper foaming at the mouth rage, spewing insults and hate at whoever the conservative target was, then they would cap it all off with an Al Gore exasperated sigh as if it was on the cue card LMAO :laugh: They repeated this same script over and over again, it was like progressive liberal VENT radio.
I didn't like it either thogh what's her name lol was alright and FACTUAL. Listening to Rush and Savage was an entertaining POS hate.

Dude, you only have one view and it is totally skewed and anyone that doesn't share YOUR views are like an enemy to you. You are one of the sheep[le and on top of that, you have blinders on.

Just convert and become a conservative franco you will be much happier.

Dude, you only have one view and it is totally skewed and anyone that doesn't share YOUR views are like an enemy to you. You are one of the sheep[le and on top of that, you have blinders on.
So you're for a tax cut for the rich and a military buildup as your main issues? lol. That's the GOP. Corrupt and bought off by billionaires.

Just convert and become a conservative franco you will be much happier.
Ignorance is bliss.

Another conservative Chicken Little thread.

If you listen to a station that has conservative talk-radio on during the day you will find it has nearly all conspiracy theory programs on at night. They program to their audience.

Forum List

Back