*Fear Palin Thread*

Personally I think very much of what Sarah is about now, is a direct result of all of the shit the Left has thrown at her since she hit the National Spotlight. Paybacks are a bitch, and you are in the cross hairs. ;)

So would you rather go hunting with Sarah or Cheney?????

Personally I think very much of what Sarah is about now, is a direct result of all of the shit the Left has thrown at her since she hit the National Spotlight. Paybacks are a bitch, and you are in the cross hairs. ;)

I could not be trusted alone, in the woods, with a gun with either one.

I don't think you would have much of a chance with Sarah, not a good idea.

I don't think you would have much of a chance with Sarah, not a good idea.

Perhaps...but I don't usually choose my POTUS based on perceived capacity for homicidal violence.

I'd like to see her in a V.P. slot, she wasn't the one that said she didn't trust herself armed around you. :lol: Now Chaney,.... that's a different story. Don't talk politics with him when he's holding a shotgun, and don't turn your back. No sudden movements, and don't excite him. What ever you do, ... don't quack or make animal sounds. ;)

Forum List

Back