*Fear Palin Thread*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. FEAR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. She has plans to be *PRESIDENT*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. She will perhaps be the next *PRESIDENT*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Explain to America why that makes you *FEAR*?
5. Go!
azcentral.com blogs - Political Insider - Sarah Palin rallies crowd at Tea Party Express event

"Palin said she invited herself to speak because she was in the area.

"Nov. 2 -- we can see it from our house. Let's take America back," Palin said.

Palin joined the group during the first stop of its tour Monday in Reno, Nevada. The Tea Party Express tour covers 30 cities in 15 days, and ends Nov. 1 in New Hampshire. "

6. She has a way of being heard, does that make you *FEAR*?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Fear the Palin is funny.

She worked so hard to get her diploma but others mock her for having gone to different colleges and universities. No one takes into consideration that her parents (father a teacher) could not afford to send her to university.

That's the only reason she entered a beauty contest. Just to get a scholarship to finish her studies.

I don't get the hate on for her. I just don't get it.

Fear the Palin is funny.

She worked so hard to get her diploma but others mock her for having gone to different colleges and universities. No one takes into consideration that her parents (father a teacher) could not afford to send her to university.

That's the only reason she entered a beauty contest. Just to get a scholarship to finish her studies.

For some strange reason ''they'' seem to be afraid of her. I don't get why either.
I am not a huge fan of hers, but I certainly do not fear the woman. And she is anything but stupid or a moron. If she truly were, we would never have even heard of her. ;)

Fear the Palin is funny.

So...teachers don't make enough to send their own kids to college. Glad someone said it.

I like Sarah Palin.. her voice ..eh

She has more energy, spunk and determination than any 10 Democrats.

I really don't understand why progressive women are so threatened by her.?

Fear the Palin is funny.

So...teachers don't make enough to send their own kids to college. Glad someone said it.

*sigh* only her brother.

Her parents only sent her brother to University from what I gather.

True story for me.My mom was brilliant. Won a scholarship to university in Toronto but it was only a one year.

My grandparents called her back to a place called Kirkland Lake because my Uncle Mike had been accepted to McMaster University.

It's not that my grandparents were mean and cruel. It was a reality at the time that if only one person in a family was sent to higher education it would always be the son.

Daughters were to be married and have children.

My mom worked to get her brother higher education.

In the end both were successful. But there is no doubt in my mind that my mom could have really rocked the planet if she hadn't been forced to end her education to work a day job to send her brother to university.

It was just that way. Bodecea. It all goes for the best I think in the end.

I just don't want anyone to twist the truth about those days. Palin has had to fight for everything she has won.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I will tell you why most of you *FEAR* her.
2. She's got *Spunk*, and *do nothing* people don't like people with *Spunk*.
3. Most people are *do nothing* people, just a small percentage of people across the planet ever DO ANTHING..
4. So the *Do Nothings* *FEAR* her, because she has done something, and wants to do more.
5. And *YES* it really is that simple!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

3. Most people are *do nothing* people, just a small percentage of people across the planet ever DO ANTHING..
4. So the *Do Nothings* *FEAR* her, because she has done something, and wants to do more.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Uh huh. Your theory, then, is I would only support an underachiever for POTUS?

Fear the Palin is funny.

*sigh* only her brother.

True story for me.My mom was brilliant. Won a scholarship to university in Toronto but it was only a one year.

My grandparents called her back to a place called Kirkland Lake because my Uncle Mike had been accepted to McMaster University.

It's not that my grandparents were mean and cruel. It was a reality at the time that if only one person in a family was sent to higher education it would always be the son.

In the end both were successful. But there is no doubt in my mind that my mom could have really rocked the planet if she hadn't been forced to end her education to work a day job to send her brother to university.

I just don't want anyone to twist the truth about those days. Palin has had to fight for everything she has won.

Out of curiosity, tinydancer, have you read "Going Rogue"? I have -- my take is that Palin has walked away from every fight she has ever been in. Follow-through and commitment are not this broad's strong suits, IMO.

*sigh* only her brother.

Out of curiosity, tinydancer, have you read "Going Rogue"? I have -- my take is that Palin has walked away from every fight she has ever been in. Follow-through and commitment are not this broad's strong suits, IMO.

Yes I've read her book and I do beleive in this strange phenom called Sarah Palin.

Odd bird this girl. She's from the heartland. There is no bs about this woman. I never put my name behind anyone who is not authentic.

That being said, she is not ready to be President. Does she have the ability to climb that ladder?

I think she has the talent to do so. Her handlers in the beginning had me cringing and I'm sure I scared a few bears away with the primordial screams that were coming out of my living room.

I find your take on her interesting. That you think she keeps walking away. Trust me, she hasn't.

lol

I can guarantee you that if Palin is put in the squared circle you will see all hell break loose.

No one has cut her loose yet. I feel the same way about Hillary. We have not even begun to scrape the soul of that woman.

Clinton is going to be awesome up and coming. Sheesh. Grace under pressure personified.

I love how she has been handling all the shit the "boys" have been throwing at her.

I'm thrilled to see this in my lifetime.

That's why I don't understand the hate on for Palin. Go ahead and slag her on policy, but hell's bells you have a woman who really has had to go head to head with the Murkowski's in Alaska and in a "man's world" and had made it.

She's really freaking made it.

We should be rejoicing across the planet as women We should be cheering Angle. We should be cheering Boxer. We should be cheering all of them.

We should be denouncing the Maureen Dowds and the Joy Behars who rip women apart like the old time bitches who tried to keep the rest of us down.

Tear apart the politics, but lord almighty look how far we have come. We should be cheering each other on.

*sigh* only her brother.

Yes I've read her book and I do beleive in this strange phenom called Sarah Palin.

Odd bird this girl. She's from the heartland. There is no bs about this woman. I never put my name behind anyone who is not authentic.

That being said, she is not ready to be President. Does she have the ability to climb that ladder?

I think she has the talent to do so. Her handlers in the beginning had me cringing and I'm sure I scared a few bears away with the primordial screams that were coming out of my living room.

I find your take on her interesting. That you think she keeps walking away. Trust me, she hasn't.

lol

I can guarantee you that if Palin is put in the squared circle you will see all hell break loose.

No one has cut her loose yet. I feel the same way about Hillary. We have not even begun to scrape the soul of that woman.

Clinton is going to be awesome up and coming. Sheesh. Grace under pressure personified.

I love how she has been handling all the shit the "boys" have been throwing at her.

That's why I don't understand the hate on for Palin. Go ahead and slag her on policy, but hell's bells you have a woman who really has had to go head to head with the Murkowski's in Alaska and in a "man's world" and had made it.

We should be rejoicing across the planet as women We should be cheering Angle. We should be cheering Boxer. We should be cheering all of them.

We should be denouncing the Maureen Dowds and the Joy Behars who rip women apart like the old time bitches who tried to keep the rest of us down.

Tear apart the politics, but lord almighty look how far we have come. We should be cheering each other on.

I agree with all but Boxer.. sheez

*sigh* only her brother.

lol

IMO, Hillary is Satan Incarnate. I am not supporting any candidate merely because she has ovaries.

I'd be delighted for a chick to become POTUS. I was even happy a chick became the PM in the UK. But she has to be qualified.

I'm sorry we disagree; you seem like a lovely person. I hope we can still exchange POVs, as I am sure you will be most interesting to discuss with.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Did you vote for Obama/Clinton?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Did you vote for Obama/Clinton?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Clinton, no. Obama yes...but I wasn't even considering it until I came to know more about Palin.

Forum List

Back