Fear of the Walking Season 2

I am very close to calling it quits on this show.
So far in season two it has been nothing but fluff episodes.
Finally in the last episode at least a few interesting things happened. I am not confident they will keep that up.
In comparison to TWD - it fails on every level. Judging merely on it's own merits - it fits right in with the weak "gray" quality of most drama TV.

I agree. I have been very unimpressed from the beginning. However, since I still enjoy the walking dead, I get sucked into walking this disgrace each week!

The gratuitous gay relationship in show after show is getting old, if that is indeed what this latest one in Fear amounts to.

That is interesting coming from you. Might be the only bipartisan stance you have taken. Bravo

Another horrible episode, so I FINALLY took this horrible show off the DVR.

Madison is such an annoying character. Nick is far smarter than her and she makes beyond stupid moves. She is not strong she is arrogant. Nick needs to go on missions and he would have been much better suited for the transfer.

Poor writing. First, we are led to believe a small handful of pirates can ransack yachts? No way. Second these smart pirates would have seen something like what they did coming. Third you are telling me Travis could have knocked out that big guy so easily with his hands behind his back. Come on. Lastly you have the annoying Madison. You brought a guns are you going to use it. She didn't even pull the gun.

Chris unilateral decides to murder the kid because he couldn't take his jabbering? Stupid and predictable. Chris is such a horrible character.

The Chinese woman reappears, how nice predictably convenient and she wants revenge.

Honestly this show should listen to the fans and have a massacre. Have it end with Nick, Alicia and Salazar surviving. Kill of Travis, Madisan, Chris, Ofelia and Chris! Have a few core characters and start over with ones people can root for!

I gave this show a season and a half longer than I should have.

Madison is such an annoying character. Nick is far smarter than her and she makes beyond stupid moves. She is not strong she is arrogant. Nick needs to go on missions and he would have been much better suited for the transfer.

Poor writing. First, we are led to believe a small handful of pirates can ransack yachts? No way. Second these smart pirates would have seen something like what they did coming. Third you are telling me Travis could have knocked out that big guy so easily with his hands behind his back. Come on. Lastly you have the annoying Madison. You brought a guns are you going to use it. She didn't even pull the gun.

Chris unilateral decides to murder the kid because he couldn't take his jabbering? Stupid and predictable. Chris is such a horrible character.

The Chinese woman reappears, how nice predictably convenient and she wants revenge.

Honestly this show should listen to the fans and have a massacre. Have it end with Nick, Alicia and Salazar surviving. Kill of Travis, Madisan, Chris, Ofelia and Chris! Have a few core characters and start over with ones people can root for!

Too funny....I looked for this thread to say the very same thing....I am also done with the show.
The final straw to me was when they exchanged hostages at the dock. I just can't suspend reality to the degree that I can believe that the now zombie brother could kill two of the guys - and they just stand there and take it like they can't move.
Then there is the scene where the daughter jumps off the ship into the water...in scenes before that ship was VERY high off the water..buy when they show the scene of her jumping - the distance is less than half what it would have been.
You could probably list at least 10 dumb writing examples per episode.
It sucks...and I am done with it.

People are expecting too much out of this because of the original series. Civilization is just starting to fall and people haven't all dug in yet. I don't think you can really expect it to move any faster without it seeming rushed just for the sake of it. The point of this show is to show you how civilization fell once the outbreak occurred. God damn you people are some non attention span having, greedy mother fuckers :lol:

Too funny....I looked for this thread to say the very same thing....I am also done with the show.
The final straw to me was when they exchanged hostages at the dock. I just can't suspend reality to the degree that I can believe that the now zombie brother could kill two of the guys - and they just stand there and take it like they can't move.
Then there is the scene where the daughter jumps off the ship into the water...in scenes before that ship was VERY high off the water..buy when they show the scene of her jumping - the distance is less than half what it would have been.
You could probably list at least 10 dumb writing examples per episode.
It sucks...and I am done with it.
its a show about how people clinically die but then reanimate back to life as zombies... A biologically impossible occurance... Disbelief is already being extremely suspended as it is to even be able watch such a show to begin with.

I'll give you that about the swap scene though. I thought it was kind of ridiculous that all the sudden when they're approaching for the swap the brother zombie isn't growling anymore, which obviously would've blown their cover prematurely

An odd thought occurred to me yesterday. They call the zombies the 'walkers', some called them the 'biters',

how come nobody on the shows just calls them 'zombies'? think about it.

I watched last week's episode last night. There were only 2 scenes with zombies. One of them caged up (remember Herschal's barn) and one of actual zombie killing. Then there was a homosexual thing going on, and the remainder was lame soap opera crap.

I have not watched this thing since the pilot and first couple episodes after that. I am still not impressed.

I'm sticking with my prediction that the last episode of TWD will be Rick waking up in the original hospital he was in,
and realizing that it was all a dream.

I'm sticking with my prediction that the last episode of TWD will be Rick waking up in the original hospital he was in,

They have already stated they are not going to do that.

That would go down as the worst ending in TV history

I'm to the point on that show where I'd just be happy if Darrell would get a haircut.

btw, I know it's science fiction, but crossbows don't function like that. with the power of a crossbow those shots into the walkers would be through and through and off into the weeds on almost every shot.

That is TWD. This is FEAR the walking dead. Two completely different set of characters.

Meanwhile....FEAR the walking dead sucks. I'm done with it.

That is TWD. This is FEAR the walking dead. Two completely different set of characters.

Meanwhile....FEAR the walking dead sucks. I'm done with it.
Yep god awful and they just killed off the only semi decent character.

If you are talking about Daniel...yes.

The rest just suck. Awful show. Which is great cuz now it frees up my sunday nights.
I will patiently await the return of TWD.

I wonder if they're going to eventually merge TWD and Fear of TWD, as in, the two groups meet up?

I sure the hope fuck not. And if they do, I hope Rick's group wipes them all out. Well, except Daniel.

I wonder if they're going to eventually merge TWD and Fear of TWD, as in, the two groups meet up?
FTWD will be cancelled by then

You know the characters suck, when you are rooting for the walkers to get them.

Another bad episode in which these supposed survivors do one stupid thing after another.

1. You leave a large boat in the harbor in Mexico and it will get stolen. First why would anyone think going tonMexico is a good idea is beyond me.

2. Going to a hotel in which you know is going to be crawling with walkers is just plain stupid. They are going into there with no weapons and they don't even case the joint. Then they split up. Once the daughter is aware that most of the rooms are crawling with walkers, she decide fuck warning my mom and the fag, I need a shower! Again fucking stupid.

3. Your running low on gas, have no food or water and supposed harden survivors idea is to get piss drunk and make a ton of noise attracting dozens upon dozens of walkers. How did these assholes make it this far.

3. How stupid is the writing that leads us to believe a bar can hold back the walkers. Even walkers should be able to get over it.

4. Then the druggie decides to steal some snacks from the cartel and we are lead to believe he can talk his way of it. No way! They know the girl came to them because she is desperate for water. They would have killed Nick and waited for her to come back for more water. How dumb to the writers think the audience is. I was hoping Nick got off'ed and he is the only semi-decent character

I hope the writers are kill of someone. I hope it is Madison. What a shocker that would be. However I don't think people would mourn like they would when a character get off'ed on TWD. I think they would cheer. Please at least knock off the fag. Even though the daughter is hot, I wouldn't mind seeing her get off'ed.

Note: this week was once again horrible (The show has been horrible from the being) and it didn't include it's 2 worse characters: Chris and Travis. The next episode will probably be all about those 2, so expect another stinker

Yes I watch the show because I miss TWD, but this one better get better soon because it has be horrendous in a season and a half!

Another bad episode in which these supposed survivors do one stupid thing after another.

1. You leave a large boat in the harbor in Mexico and it will get stolen. First why would anyone think going tonMexico is a good idea is beyond me.

2. Going to a hotel in which you know is going to be crawling with walkers is just plain stupid. They are going into there with no weapons and they don't even case the joint. Then they split up. Once the daughter is aware that most of the rooms are crawling with walkers, she decide fuck warning my mom and the fag, I need a shower! Again fucking stupid.

3. Your running low on gas, have no food or water and supposed harden survivors idea is to get piss drunk and make a ton of noise attracting dozens upon dozens of walkers. How did these assholes make it this far.

3. How stupid is the writing that leads us to believe a bar can hold back the walkers. Even walkers should be able to get over it.

4. Then the druggie decides to steal some snacks from the cartel and we are lead to believe he can talk his way of it. No way! They know the girl came to them because she is desperate for water. They would have killed Nick and waited for her to come back for more water. How dumb to the writers think the audience is. I was hoping Nick got off'ed and he is the only semi-decent character

I hope the writers are kill of someone. I hope it is Madison. What a shocker that would be. However I don't think people would mourn like they would when a character get off'ed on TWD. I think they would cheer. Please at least knock off the fag. Even though the daughter is hot, I wouldn't mind seeing her get off'ed.

Note: this week was once again horrible (The show has been horrible from the being) and it didn't include it's 2 worse characters: Chris and Travis. The next episode will probably be all about those 2, so expect another stinker

Yes I watch the show because I miss TWD, but this one better get better soon because it has be horrendous in a season and a half!

Could not agree more.

This show had great potential until they thought they should make it up as they went along.

Very poor execution.

Could not agree more.

This show had great potential until they thought they should make it up as they went along.

Very poor execution.

I hate all the characters, the writing is terrible and the show as a whole blows. For some reason I can't stop watching

Forum List

Back