Fear of the Walking Season 2

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The rating were reported as very high so all the threats of people to skip it didn't happen.

I was mixed on it. I don't thought it was cool to see the breakdown of the city in the background. The boat scene with the walkers in the water was cool. Salazar and Strand have established themselves as a cool characters. I like both. Nick also isn't half bad of a character. I like the suspense they showed with Alicia talking to you the guy on radio. You could see where that was going to lead from a mile away.

What I didn't like. I still can't stand the core characters: Travis and Madison blow as characters. I hope the show shocks everyone and kills one of them off aka Lori in the Walking Dead. Chris is the most annoying character on the show. He is worst than a young Carl. Alicia is hot and I liked her character on 100, but in a zombie apocalypse world she is worried about finding a new bf? Come on.

Ofelia kind of is an annoying character also. I think they should slim down the herd. Ax Travis, Chris and Ofelia. Focus are the rest.

Nick is my favorite. Perhaps because of the quick evolution of the character. He is becoming increasingly valuable.
Overall, I enjoyed the episode. Cant wait for next week.

I have been watching from the beginning. I like that it shows how civilization falls. I have a feeling that as soon as that is done, I'm going to get tired of it. I'm already tired of TWD.

I really have no attachment to any of the characters except that I've been calling for that idiot teen girl to get killed. Can't stand her.

Did anyone notice that no main character died in season one? I wonder if this show will kill off any characters.

I really have no attachment to any of the characters except that I've been calling for that idiot teen girl to get killed. Can't stand her.

Did anyone notice that no main character died in season one? I wonder if this show will kill off any characters.
The kids mom did. Using "main character" would be debatable though..

They killed Chris's mom.

Ratings were very high, eh? Not from what I saw all over the net. It sucks. I doubt if I put more time into it. The characters are just not likable enough.

The kids mom did. Using "main character" would be debatable though..
Oops, I stand corrected.

Fluff episode. But t made zero sense.

They made it like the island was vastly more dangerous then the open season. Nothing could be more further than the truth. First, the walkers coming to the shore were ones that washed up there. You would never see a large swam of walkers under these circumstances. Any walker incursions would be manageable. Second, they had fencing put up to stop the dozen or so walkers at anytime. They could easily reinforce the fence over time. They have a water supply, electricity, growing their own food, they have the ocean to fish from, they had a whole abandoned town to raid for supplies and they had a young boy toy for Alicia to procreate with (anything to keep her from screwing over, no pun intended, the rest of the survivors).

All and all the only character that gets better is Salazar. The rest of the character, esp Travis and Madison continue to suck!

The boat is a death trap: 1. A boat runs on fuel and a boat of that size requires a lot of fuel. They will run out very soon with no refueling sources. More than likely they will get stranded at sea. 2. Yes, they have a desalinization system, but that requires power. When the fuel runs out so will their water supply. 3. They have to have limited food supplies. What happens when the fish don't bite. It happens to the best of fisherman.

I have been watching from the beginning. I like that it shows how civilization falls. I have a feeling that as soon as that is done, I'm going to get tired of it. I'm already tired of TWD.

TWD has been recycling the same storyline for about 4 years now.

1. discover a new group

2. think they're okay

3. they aren't

rinse and repeat.

I have been totally sucked into The Walking Dead soap opera. I hate myself for it, but there you go. I have watched Season 1 of the spin off but was unimpressed. I have no interest in season 2. I think that the main reason for this is the characters; I don't give a fuck what happens to them. The only interesting character is the drug addicted teenage son of the school teacher. Everyone else can go get fucked as far as I am concerned.

I already got sucked into TWD and its misery and doom. Why in the world would I let myself get sucked into a more shitty version of the same thing? I am sure that I will think of a good answer to this after I watch tonight's episode!

I really hate this show, but for some reason I tune in.

Once again the weak cast shows how unlikeable they are. I will admit Nic is becoming more likable but the rest are god awful. Madison again was the worst. If you don't see the missing person then don't mention he is missing. Imagine if he was hiding and waiting to strike? You just blew is cover.

Of course PC TV has to add the gay character. Can't for once there not be this PC inclusion. People don't get shocked by it anymore. When Strand was at the bar with the guy and then helped him back to his room. I said OK Strand is the PC gay character.

Two dudes kiss?

Loved the show, won't watch it now

Just a couple weeks ago the Wifes favorite show "Once Upon A Time" had a two women kiss. She won't watch it any longer. And they were FAIRY TALE CHARACTERS

they can't even leave fairy tales alone.

Two dudes kiss?

Just a couple weeks ago the Wifes favorite show "Once Upon A Time" had a two women kiss. She won't watch it any longer. And they were FAIRY TALE CHARACTERS

I think that is a pretty bad reason to discontinue watching a show. But it does annoy me that ever show has to have the gay character!

Two dudes kiss?

I think that is a pretty bad reason to discontinue watching a show. But it does annoy me that ever show has to have the gay character!

We are tired of it.

Even House Hunters international seems that 30% of the shows are gays!

Nope, once they started making fairy tale characters gay, I'm outta there!

I am very close to calling it quits on this show.
So far in season two it has been nothing but fluff episodes.
Finally in the last episode at least a few interesting things happened. I am not confident they will keep that up.
In comparison to TWD - it fails on every level. Judging merely on it's own merits - it fits right in with the weak "gray" quality of most drama TV.

Forum List

Back