Fear Canada if the NDP win.

Its all over for the harperites in canada and its all over for the camronites in the UK and in the US the white christian party is circling the drain

:lmao: Thank you Guano!
I can always count on you for baseless, drama-dripped, loony-left cheerleading (in short skirt and pom-poms). The splintering of the leftist vote in parliamentary elections means more victories for the cons but thanks for playing.

Not baseless at all, reality, white conservatives in control is a fading fact

I read the 15 points in the Leap manifesto. It all sounds like a laudable goal.

The only criticism would come from science deniers and those getting paid by the fossil fuel industry.

I read a tiny part....I am FOR a lot of it but these fucking nut cases wrap this ALL around this idea of global warming...how in the HELL do people fall for this crap? I mean people are REALLY going to vote for these idiots? Good god....I am all for a lot of what they are talking about but they sound fucking nuts. Drop the global warming shit and focus on the other stuff then.

I wish others would. I've been a huge conservationist all my life. Breaks my heart that we aren't working on the day by day.

The Truth and Reconciliation Commission has acknowledged shocking details about the violence of Canada’s near past. Deepening poverty and inequality are a scar on the country’s present. And Canada’s record on climate change is a crime against humanity’s future.

These facts are all the more jarring because they depart so dramatically from our stated values: respect for Indigenous rights, internationalism, human rights, diversity, and environmental stewardship.

White guilt on parade !

Forum List

Back