FDR

....Mister, we could use a man like Herbert Hoover, again......

Herbert Hoover was a progressive......haha....
Won't be long until conservatives begin to say Hoover began the New Deal. and saved America.

Hoover Got a Bum Rap, Historian Tells Seminar

Activist, Progressive

I don't make this shit up dude, I just follow the information.......get out of your "progressive" bubble and look at different points of view.....I look at all kinds of media.....it's why I crush libtards on here like the Hulk....

What I like is your awesome humility!

Won't be long until conservatives begin to say Hoover began the New Deal. and saved America.

Hoover Got a Bum Rap, Historian Tells Seminar

Activist, Progressive

I don't make this shit up dude, I just follow the information.......get out of your "progressive" bubble and look at different points of view.....I look at all kinds of media.....it's why I crush libtards on here like the Hulk....

What I like is your awesome humility!

Well you have too many people on here, that only read a few sources and jerk off with other progressives.....they never disagree with their candidates on any issue...so yeah I'll call them out and mock them all day long. These people need to expand their information gathering and learn to look at things from other points of view.

But he was posting frequently, now a little quiet....prob learning how to use Google....haha

So why do America's most noted historians usually place FDR in the top three presidents, except for the last rating when the 238 historians voted to place FDR as America's greatest president?
They are progressive historians that have shit for brains...

So why do America's most noted historians usually place FDR in the top three presidents, except for the last rating when the 238 historians voted to place FDR as America's greatest president?

It's hilarious these guys think liberal arts professors are objective...they obviously don't go to college and they don't see anything outside of their box.

Is it education that causes liberalism?

hahah see he ignored my posts that crushed his...I love it....and no education does not produce liberalism...which is why they have to have speech codes, prevent any one on the right from speaking at colleges.....and basically allow no thought......that's what produces liberals.

Indirectly yes.
Education is controlled by the Left, the curriculum being taught therefore conforms with their own "world view".

Indirectly yes.
Education is controlled by the Left, the curriculum being taught therefore conforms with their own "world view".

Which curricula?

was a progressive, just like hitler and musolini....in fact they had mutual admiration.
Hitler, Mussolini, Roosevelt

FDR’s Endorsement of Benito Mussolini Is Stunningly Tone Deaf and Troubling

He was best friend with the mass murdering psychopath Uncle Joe Stalin AFTER he starved 6 million of his own people to death including 3MM children.

Please explain why FDR was friends with Stalin

Frank, isn't it past your bedtime?

was a progressive, just like hitler and musolini....in fact they had mutual admiration.

He was best friend with the mass murdering psychopath Uncle Joe Stalin AFTER he starved 6 million of his own people to death including 3MM children.

Please explain why FDR was friends with Stalin

Frank, isn't it past your bedtime?

Why was FDR best friends with a genocidal lunatic?

Yeah, why was FDR friends with Stalin immediately after Uncle Joe starved to death 6 million of his own people

Yeah, why was FDR friends with Stalin immediately after Uncle Joe starved to death 6 million of his own people
Why do any two countries ally together to face the same foe?
Might be because Stalin was fighting Hitler and Hitler had declared war on the USA.
At times nations ally together to fight the same enemy, and in the process pretend to be friends because of need.

Might be because Stalin was fighting Hitler and Hitler had declared war on the USA.
At times nations ally together to fight the same enemy, and in the process pretend to be friends because of need.

Stalin was the world's greatest mass murderer in 1933. Why did we normalize relations with him back then

Stalin was the world's greatest mass murderer in 1933. Why did we normalize relations with him back then
Our first Secretary of State established the concept of recognizing a nation not because we approved but because it was it was in fact the government. FDR was also getting pressure from business to open relations.

So you are saying that FDR in 1933 was similar to the majority of the American business publications and industry leaders- and the Catholic Church?
Conservatives loved Mussolinin 1933- as do American Conservatives like Trump today

FDR of course- lead America to victory over Mussolini- and Hitler- and Hirohito.

Conservatives will never forgive him for that.

Hey, how about learning history.....Republicans had a few progressives, TR, Lafollete and Hoover....wanna bet money?

Theodore Roosevelt was a Progressive- what you would call a Fascist or Communist today.

The same reason Nixon normalized relations with the mass murderer Mao.

Because we normalize relations with countries- not their asshole leaders.

Those commie infiltrators really love dictators. Obama is following after FDR in that regard.

President Obama could only wish to be as successful as President as FDR.

- lead the United States to victory in WW2
- started Social Security
- started the GI Bill
- started the bank depositors insurance.
- was probably the most popular President we have ever had.

Forum List

Back