Fascinating speech by Adolph Hitler

Now we understand WHY there has been so much propaganda of Hitler being the alleged mass murderer of 6 million jews.He told the truth how there is no difference between the two parties that they are one in the same.Its sad that this propaganda has gone on for so long that the zionists are victems when they are the ones that start the wars. the zionist shills that have pentrated this site and this section will be on here any second of course to shit all over the floor in your thread slinging shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:biggrin:

I like the part in there where it showed them killing JFK.He was the last president to stand up to Israel.He was in the process of cutting off aide to them.every president since then has funded Israel.

Last edited:
Now we understand WHY there has been so much propaganda of Hitler being the alleged mass murderer of 6 million jews.He told the truth how there is no difference between the two parties that they are one in the same.Its sad that this propaganda has gone on for so long that the zionists are victems when they are the ones that start the wars. the zionist shills that have pentrated this site and this section will be on here any second of course to shit all over the floor in your thread slinging shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:biggrin:
I expect them lol

Some of us can take pride that we awoke long before most and just sit back and watch the shit show in amazement and awe at their stupidity

I expect them lol

Some of us can take pride that we awoke long before most and just sit back and watch the shit show in amazement and awe at their stupidity

Indeed.hee hee.

.I greatly appreciate your videos and wakening me up to this. as a matter of fact,your videos and this one indeed HAVE woke me up to the great lie about Hitler our corrupt schools have taught us all these years.

Yeah not all of them are shills of course. many of them just dont want to look at the evidence.For a long time I was one of those.I did not want to accept it that i was lied to my while life about Hilter.That he wasnt the evil mass murderer he has been painted to be by our corrupt school system

Matter of fact it wasnt till i started watching your videos that I woke up to how the zionists in Israel have brainwashed americans their whole lives.:thup: I had heard of this before from rotten tomato.do you ever read his articles? I thought it was too absurd though to even look at but now that I am waking up to it from your videos,I will start to pay more close attention to his articles.

what Oliver Stone wanted to say but could not say in his move JFK,was the role that Israel had in it because the executive producer of the film was a Zionist of Israel. Despite that though Stone was STILL able to sneak in a few hints past them their involvement.:up:

If you listen closely to the dialogue,you can catch it.

What about Stalin,was he not bad either,do you know?

Here is another great video I just got done watching.have you seen this one? they got the number 6 million of hitler murdering 6 million jews because he actually CREATED 6 million jobs after Israeal ruined their country.

here are some other interesting videos i plan to take a look at.they are real long so will have to wait to watch them sometime but i WILL.

'Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story NEVER Told' Parts 1-27 @TGSNTtv

Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Last edited:

Think video should have different title but it is what it is.

So tell us what the title should be. Seems like the only alternative is "Adolf Hitler was wrong". Did you have something else in mind?

Yeah something about what his speech was about

Stop being such a coward, I for one am not a mind reader, what should the title of that video be in your opinion?

.I greatly appreciate your videos and wakening me up to this. as a matter of fact,your videos and this one indeed HAVE woke me up to the great lie about Hitler our corrupt schools have taught us all these years.

Yeah not all of them are shills of course. many of them just dont want to look at the evidence.For a long time I was one of those.I did not want to accept it that i was lied to my while life about Hilter.That he wasnt the evil mass murderer he has been painted to be by our corrupt school system

Matter of fact it wasnt till i started watching your videos that I woke up to how the zionists in Israel have brainwashed americans their whole lives.:thup: I had heard of this before from rotten tomato.do you ever read his articles? I thought it was too absurd though to even look at but now that I am waking up to it from your videos,I will start to pay more close attention to his articles.

what Oliver Stone wanted to say but could not say in his move JFK,was the role that Israel had in it because the executive producer of the film was a Zionist of Israel. Despite that though Stone was STILL able to sneak in a few hints past them their involvement.:up:

Here is another great video I just got done watching.have you seen this one? they got the number 6 million of hitler murdering 6 million jews because he actually CREATED 6 million jobs after Israeal ruined their country.

here are some other interesting videos i plan to take a look at.they are real long so will have to wait to watch them sometime but i WILL.

Wow that video was eye opening I shared it on fb and with several groups in in that was very informative. I do appreciate that my work has not gone in vain I do appreciate it helped someone see the truth as well.

So tell us what the title should be. Seems like the only alternative is "Adolf Hitler was wrong". Did you have something else in mind?

Yeah something about what his speech was about

Stop being such a coward, I for one am not a mind reader, what should the title of that video be in your opinion?

It should be speech by hitler or the truth behind world war 2 or hitlers version of ww2

Wow that video was eye opening I shared it on fb and with several groups in in that was very informative. I do appreciate that my work has not gone in vain I do appreciate it helped someone see the truth as well.

show-me-the-jew-lampshade-tom-cruise.png

It's a valuable history lesson that continues to go ignored, so now look where we find ourselves......almost back to where we came from.

you should share this one with them as well i just watched,its also quite an eye opener.
What do famous people think about Zionist Jews? (UNCUT)

Hit and run Nazi supporters are a dime a dozen and they often show themselves to be rather ignorant of the written word. For those of us who don't speak German and don't want to rely on an ancient video, why not write an essay about what you like about Hitler's speech?

Some people think he may have died as a result of mania which was caused by him taking peasant dung pills to help with his poor digestive system. The mania would be a plausible reason for him taking his own life.

Forum List

Back