FDA steals elderberry juice

Yep. Same goes for cancer, but you'd be amazed (more like repulsed) how many quackarama BS "cures" and such are being peddled these days, and how many poor deluded fools buy into them.

My niece's husband had cancer and used one of these "quackarama" cures.

He has been cancer free for almost 20 years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRIAzfCjf5s]‪Cancer The Forbidden Cures. Trailer By: ow2lunch (HD)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Yep. Same goes for cancer, but you'd be amazed (more like repulsed) how many quackarama BS "cures" and such are being peddled these days, and how many poor deluded fools buy into them.

If so, good for him. But that is just your claim; anyone can make them. By themselves they mean and prove nothing.

PS it would be nice if you actually told us what the video above is about since they weren't interested in doing so up front; I watched for several minutes and it went on and on but didn't say anything except to pimp the "big conspiracy" BS and say something about some Canadian women who allegedly found another "miracle herbal cure" for cancer.

Then he probably didn't have cancer or some non invasive form or it.

Forum List

Back