FDA Refuses to Release Key COVID Vaccine Safety Data

And yet people like RFK Jr. are censored when they say the vaxxes are not safe.

Epoch Times: FDA Refuses to Provide Key COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Analyses:
“U.S. drug regulators are refusing to provide key analyses of a COVID-19 vaccine safety database, claiming that the factual findings cannot be separated by internal discussions protected by law.

The Epoch Times asked the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in July for all analyses performed by the agency for the COVID-19 vaccines using a method called Empirical Bayesian data mining, which involves comparing the adverse events recorded after a specific COVID-19 vaccine with those recorded after vaccination with non-COVID-19 vaccines.

According to operating procedures laid out by the agency and its partner in January 2021 and February 2022, the FDA would perform data mining “at least biweekly” to identify adverse events “reported more frequently than expected following vaccination with COVID-19 vaccines.” The agency would perform the mining on data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

In a recent response, the FDA records office told The Epoch Times that it would not provide any of the analyses, even in redacted form.

The agency cited an exemption to the Freedom of Information Act that lets the government withhold inter-agency and intra-agency memorandums and letters “that would not be available by law to a party other than an agency in litigation with the agency.”

The agency also pointed to the Code of Federal Regulations, which says that “all communications within the Executive Branch of the Federal government which are in written form or which are subsequently reduced to writing may be withheld from public disclosure except that factual information which is reasonably segregable in accordance with the rule established in § 20.22 is available for public disclosure.”

It’s not clear why the FDA could not produce copies of the analyses with non-factual information redacted. The Epoch Times has appealed the determination by the records office. The FDA declined to comment, citing the appeal.”
Of the people, by the people and for the people. That's a fantasy since the Marxists have taken control of the Democrat party.

COVID-19 vaccines have been found to make the virus ‘more severe’ after vaccination, as well as increasing the risks of autoimmune disease, myocarditis, and cancer-cell growth. The news comes from a recent peer-reviewed study published by the Multi-disciplinary Digital Publishing Institute (MDPI).

Those administered with two or more injections of the mRNA vaccine were found to have “abnormally high levels of IgG4,” which are “a group of fibroinflammatory diseases that affect a variety of tissues resulting in tumor-like effect and/or organ dysfunction.”
You know it's truly amazing. I work in healthcare and I am amazed at all the 80, 90, 100 year old's I see get COVID vaccines and are perfectly fine afterwards. Not one of the senior citizens I take care of has killed yet over from getting the vaccine or even had to go to the hospital after getting one, truly amazing. Amazingly most of them did not get sick from the vaccine or only got very slight symptoms. All staff were required to get it yet amazingly they still are all alive, wow amazing! Not one staff member had to go to the hospital after getting the vaccine, wow! My wife and I have got all our shots and boosters and you know it's a miracle we still are alive today, wow can you believe it! Didn't even have to go to the hospital after getting it. Amazingly after each COVID vaccine I got I felt absolutely nothing and my wife only had very mild symptoms.

You know it's truly amazing. I work in healthcare and I am amazed at all the 80, 90, 100 year old's I see get COVID vaccines and are perfectly fine afterwards. Not one of the senior citizens I take care of has killed yet over from getting the vaccine or even had to go to the hospital after getting one, truly amazing. Amazingly most of them did not get sick from the vaccine or only got very slight symptoms. All staff were required to get it yet amazingly they still are all alive, wow amazing! Not one staff member had to go to the hospital after getting the vaccine, wow! My wife and I have got all our shots and boosters and you know it's a miracle we still are alive today, wow can you believe it! Didn't even have to go to the hospital after getting it. Amazingly after each COVID vaccine I got I felt absolutely nothing and my wife only had very mild symptoms.

That's not surprising. I know several who were 70 and older who were fine. It killed people who were younger. I knew four people in their late thirties and early forties who had heart attacks after taking the injection. All died and were perfectly healthy.

That's not surprising. I know several who were 70 and older who were fine. It killed people who were younger. I knew four people in their late thirties and early forties who had heart attacks after taking the injection. All died and were perfectly healthy.
All staff where I work were required to get the vaccine, they are all younger. Most staff are in the range of 18 - 40 I would say. No staff member died from the vaccine or had to go to the hospital. In fact most had no symptoms to very mild symptoms. My wife and I would be considered in those younger age groups and we both are living, we didn't go to the hospital, I had no symptoms and my wife just had very light symptoms. Talking about 100+ staff members all in the younger age ranges, all fine and alive with little side effects from the vaccine.

Of the people, by the people and for the people. That's a fantasy since the Marxists have taken control of the Democrat party.
if you're going to say stupid shit I can't stop ya... you're making a fool of yourself lest look at who is trying to be Marxist here ... has any democrat band books ??? that would be no ... that would be Republicans... has any democrat band immigrants into their state to drive a vehicle ??? no that would be you Republicans ... has any body from the left ever done anything that remotely is considered Marxist ??? no, only you and your Republicans and your Marxist ways ...so give me a break Rep-lie-clown ...

Pfizer is a company that manufactures drugs for human consumption for an illness... that drug has to be authorized for human use ... it has to be tested by trials that recorded all kinds of data 80,000 of pages of data ... they have 99% pages of data with the ability to protect you from a disease called covid 19... the 99% is how safe it is ... that's what Pfizer has done in their trials ... they take the information from their trials to the FDA ... the FDA scientist goes through all of their trial information on the safety of the drug they then allow it to be used on humans ... if one person dies with 30 days the FDA will pull the drug from human use ... to date, over 100 million people have received the drug and no deaths have been reported at this time ... this is direct from the FDA ... pfizer turned over their 80,000 of pages of data on the drug toany body who wants it its required by FDA regulations .... so this idea they aren't giving information out on their trials is bull shit ... your whole statement is nothing more then Conspiracy theorist bull shit that has no true to it ...l so stop your lying
wow you swallowed the hook line and sinker huh? hahhahaahhahaahahaa

All staff where I work were required to get the vaccine, they are all younger. Most staff are in the range of 18 - 40 I would say. No staff member died from the vaccine or had to go to the hospital. In fact most had no symptoms to very mild symptoms. My wife and I would be considered in those younger age groups and we both are living, we didn't go to the hospital, I had no symptoms and my wife just had very light symptoms. Talking about 100+ staff members all in the younger age ranges, all fine and alive with little side effects from the vaccine.
they always seem to know of some people who have had heart attacks or who have had blood clots ... yet they can't seem to point out any federal statist ... they just direct you to some conspiracy theorist as their fact-based information ... when you do the research on their site you find out it's all made up ...

wow you swallowed the hook line and sinker huh? hahhahaahhahaahahaa

if anyone has swallowed the hook that would be you your shit here is conspiracy theorist crap ... go and educate yourself moron ... plus they don't have to respond to a Texas judge if they choose ... the fact that the FDA is following federal law saying they can't give them anything by federal law ... is not saying there is a problem ... it says they don't have to give you or anybody any information ... it the law ..... so they have tried to sue them and they are ignoring them ...as they should ... all your rants are based on maybes or might be or whatever conspiracy theorist has told you now the article you refer to was written by Aaron Siri the lawyer who has filed suit against the FDA ... it is written in his benefit and nobody elses ... all he's interested is making money over his so-called suit ... he hasn't any fact of the drug just his own allegations ... nobody has died from covid 19 vaccine ... give it up sheep ...

Last edited:
they always seem to know of some people who have had heart attacks or who have had blood clots ... yet they can't seem to point out any federal statist ... they just direct you to some conspiracy theorist as their fact-based information ... when you do the research on their site you find out it's all made up ...
it's what's called pulling the wool over your eyes. stay hidden fool, the world doesn't need your stupid ass.

if anyone has swallowed the hook that would be you your shit here is conspiracy theorist crap ... go and educate yourself moron ... plus they don't have to respond to a Texas judge if they choose ... the fact that the FDA is following federal law saying they can't give them anything by federal law ... is not saying there is a problem ... it says they don't have to give you or anybody any information ... it the law ..... so they have tried to sue them and they are ignoring them ...as they should ... all your rants are based on maybes or might be or whatever conspiracy theorist has told you now the article you refer to was written by Aaron Siri the lawyer who has filed suit against the FDA ... it is written in his benefit and nobody elses ... all he's interested is making money over his so-called suit ... he hasn't any fact of the drug just his own allegations ... nobody has died from covid 19 vaccine ... give it up sheep ...
shut up already stupid fool

Funny you believe it's a conspiracy and didn't actually happen. yet documents after documents released.

What are leftists ever right about? Sure as fuck wasn't the vaccine, and it sure as fuck wasn't shutting down the country.

it's what's called pulling the wool over your eyes. stay hidden fool, the world doesn't need your stupid ass.
look you can't stand it that I'm right ... your best is to insult because that's all ya got ... I get it, when you are led around by your nose ring like the rest of your cow Republican to slaughtering, with the rest of your mega fools what can one say ... you're stupid you can't help your self ... does it hurt when you try to think ??? thought so...

look you can't stand it that I'm right ... your best is to insult because that's all ya got ... I get it, when you are led around by your nose ring like the rest of your cow Republican to slaughtering, with the rest of your mega fools what can one say ... you're stupid you can't help your self ... does it hurt when you try to think ??? thought so...
Such the projecting now from you! Telling us who you are!

And facts are mine

Last edited:
Such the projecting now from you! Telling us who you are!

And facts are mine
like I said when the facts come out you just can't prove them to be wrong ... and the facts are not yours your so-called fact are from fox noise Newsmax or some conspiracy theorist ... that leads you around by the ring in your nose .... Moooooooooo you cows make ...

like I said when the facts come out you just can't prove them to be wrong ... and the facts are not yours your so-called fact are from fox noise Newsmax or some conspiracy theorist ... that leads you around by the ring in your nose .... Moooooooooo you cows make ...
It’s really all you got, Fox News blah blah blah everyday all day! You’re enamored with them. You listen to them often huh?

LOL. One excuse pony is all you are

It’s really all you got, Fox News blah blah blah everyday all day! You’re enamored with them. You listen to them often huh?

LOL. One excuse pony is all you are
like I said you can't prove your post you use childish remarks like you used this second grade remarks .. sad but true ....

like I said you can't prove your post you use childish remarks like you used this second grade remarks .. sad but true ....
I can prove almost anything I post using multiple resources off of the internet world. Many news organizations exists. You remain focused on CNN and MSNBC owned by the DNC. So all you get is the DNC talking points daily.

throw HIPA out for you huh?

I can prove almost anything I post using multiple resources off of the internet world. Many news organizations exists. You remain focused on CNN and MSNBC owned by the DNC. So all you get is the DNC talking points daily.
MSNBC CNN the DNC has never been sued for giving out false data your sources that I have pointed out are conspiracy theorist posted on well know sites ... when you look up who wrote the so-called sources that you call factual have been either shut down or move to a different site to spew their lies ... that's what you don't seem to get ... all this crap you have posted I have seen before and pointed out time and time again WITH WHO THEY ARE, AN HOW THE TRAP YOU ... USING PHRASES LIKE, WE BELIEVE, OR ITS BEEN SAID, OR WE THINK, THEY REFUSE, ON AN ON WITH PARSHAL ACCUSATIONS BUT NO ACTUAL FACTS OR THE SO-CALLED FACTS YOU USE ARE DOWN RiGHT LIES ... that you refuse to accept when you have pointed out the real truth to you ... you come back with the gay responses or childish remarks ... at least I can rely on MSNBC, CNN the DNC to tell the truth, and if an error is made the very next day they point out that error ... none of your sourcese does this ...your sources just disapear then comes out under a differten name ... so do some real resurch not this balanogna you keep trying to feed us ... the FDA doesn't have to respond to you, to the state, to the gubment ... their job is simple does the drug say what it will do... has death been caused by this drug ... that's all you need to know is the side effects and what to look for ... if it is causing you a problem ... these wild accusations that thousands of people have died it's not in any government record of thousands of people dying from the drug ... just because you are paranoid that the gubment is out to get you or they are lying to you about a drug and you believe some conspiracy theroprist isn't my fault you got sucked into their bull shit ...all I cand do is point out the facts as I know them... i'm not going to keep posting these facts... finally MSNBC CNN the DNC the reason you try to make out that these organizations of liars are because they keep exposing every lie you and your Republicans have told ... you don't like being exposed as the liars you really are ...all back up by lawsuits file or been convicted republicans ... your fearless leader is going to be talking to you all through bars ... just like the rest of your crooked fascist republicans leaders and you hate the fact that MSNBC CNN the DNC has exposed them what the crooks they are ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back