FDA prohibits Florida from using monoclonal antibody treatments

Oh look the GED genius who gets his expert advice from Dr's Rogan & Bongino

Duh URP

Fuckwad attacks a man with an MD from Harvard and a Ph.D. from Yale.

Look, you're a Nazi because you're stupid - REALLY stupid.

thinks he's smarter then people with PHD's in medicine.

Joke's on you, halfwit.

Uh, stupid fuck - a doctorate in medicine is an MD - you drooling retard.

Now someone like me has an Sc.D. That is NOT a medical doctorate. Which is why I remind people that I'm not THAT kind of doctor.

Duh URP

Fuckwad attacks a man with an MD from Harvard and a Ph.D. from Yale.

Look, you're a Nazi because you're stupid - REALLY stupid.

Uh, stupid fuck - a doctorate in medicine is an MD - you drooling retard.

Now someone like me has an Sc.D. That is NOT a medical doctorate. Which is why I remind people that I'm not THAT kind of doctor.
Their lies cancel out their degrees, Trump asseater.

It's 99% of what people are getting and there is no practical way for you to know if you have that 1% case.

So 99 to 1 Florida wants to inject into you, for $2000 of tax payer dollars plus whatever it costs to run the center, treatment that DOES NOT WORK.

Why? Because Desantis knows that his let's-replace-prudent-prevention-with-treatments strategy has now FAILED and, like a good little politico trying his darnest to get nomination for presidency, he can't go along with the simple facts of the matter and make rational descisions for Florida.

How much stock do you have in big pharma?

C'mon man, there is BIG money on the line. Using the federal government to CRUSH the competition is critical. Effective therapeutics could derail 3 or 4 more "booster" shots that could get stock prices up 20%

And you are one stupid fuck maybe with a GED.

I see you Nazis all read the same script.

Monoclonal Antibodies - Generic

remdesivir- Formulary​

That means Fauci and Biden don't make a dime off of Monoclonal Antibodies

Remdesivir though, THOUSANDS of dollars a dose. A wise investor like Fauci can retire in style off of that, as long as the federal government crushes the competition...

remdesivir- Formulary​

Remdesivir though, THOUSANDS of dollars a dose. A wise investor like Fauci can retire in style off of that, as long as the federal government crushes the competition...
Which didnt work. And Gillead oays them to be their whore.

remdesivir- Formulary​

^that's cute. that tard thinks that mAbs per se are generic.

Because it's insanely hypocritical to be against the vaccines but be all in for MCA when both falls under the exact same right wing criticism of being experimental and not fully FDA approved.

However nobody is forcing those monoclonals down our throat and they've been around for 8 years, not one or two and yes, several forms of monoclonas have been approved by the FDA including the form that has just been rescinded by the FDA for political reasons.

if people choose to use them and not the vaccine there is nothing hypocritical about it. The vaccines only lessen the severity of covid and monoclonals are used if you catch it. If you don't trust Bayer Aspirin that doesn't mean you trust no over the counter drug. It means you don't trust Bayer Aspirin.

However nobody is forcing those monoclonals down our throat and they've been around for 8 years, not one or two and yes, several forms of monoclonas have been approved by the FDA including the form that has just been rescinded by the FDA for political reasons.

if people choose to use them and not the vaccine there is nothing hypocritical about it. The vaccines only lessen the severity of covid and monoclonals are used if you catch it. If you don't trust Bayer Aspirin that doesn't mean you trust no over the counter drug. It means you don't trust Bayer Aspirin.

No, it's been rescinded because it has zero effect against omicron no matter how high the dosage they've tried. The FDA still hasn't given Moderna full FDA approval. Was that for political reasons as well?? You see how easy it to destroy right wing narratives?

Let's not try and pretend antivaxxers approved of these vaccines before there was even any talk about mandates. The biggest talking point was that it was not FDA approved and it was experimental, which also applies to monoclonal antibodies being used against covid.

No, it's been rescinded because it has zero effect against omicron no matter how high the dosage they've tried. The FDA still hasn't given Moderna full FDA approval. Was that for political reasons as well?? You see how easy it to destroy right wing narratives?

Let's not try and pretend antivaxxers approved of these vaccines before there was even any talk about mandates. The biggest talking point was that it was not FDA approved and it was experimental, which also applies to monoclonal antibodies being used against covid.
Delta is still out there you MOONBAT...........Which means people will die of Delta because of this decision.

Your boy has BLOOD ON HIS HANDS.

Correct. So if the antibodies have no effect on Omicron, and the vaccines have no effect on Omicron, then why didn't they pull the EUA from the vaccines?

the vaccines have no effect on Omicron
Broham are you mentally deficient?

We've just been through this at length and you've even admitted that yes, there is an effect:

Yes, "in that regard the vaccines are successful" That means the symptoms are less severe, not that it defeats Omicron.

How the fuck did you just relapse back to same ol' bullshit in a span of just a few pages in a thread?

Delta is still out there you MOONBAT...........Which means people will die of Delta because of this decision.

Your boy has BLOOD ON HIS HANDS.

Biden is not "my boy." I don't wear a funny red cap or have shirts or mugs with Biden's name on it. I don't listen to everything or even half of what he says and believe it all without hesitation. I have no interest in a king, but apparently, you think a president can simply tell the FDA to approve or not approve a drug or treatment as if he is one. I'm sorry, I don't share your beliefs. I live in a democracy.

Correct. So if the antibodies have no effect on Omicron, and the vaccines have no effect on Omicron, then why didn't they pull the EUA from the vaccines?

You and your ppl are the only ones saying that. 🤷‍♂️

Biden is not "my boy." I don't wear a funny red cap or have shirts or mugs with Biden's name on it. I don't listen to everything or even half of what he says and believe it all without hesitation. I have no interest in a king, but apparently, you think a president can simply tell the FDA to approve or not approve a drug or treatment as if he is one. I'm sorry, I don't share your beliefs. I live in a democracy.

You and your ppl are the only ones saying that. 🤷‍♂️
Yep, they listen to Dr. DeSanity and his loony tune state Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo.

Who is part of America's Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) is an American right-wing political organization.
Affiliated with Tea Party Patriots co-founder Jenny Beth Martin and publicly led by Simone Gold, the group is opposed to measures intended to control the COVID-19 pandemic, such as business closures, stay-at-home orders, and vaccination. The group promotes falsehoods about the COVID-19 pandemic and COVID-19 vaccines.

America's Frontline Doctors is affiliated with SpeakWithAnMD, a telehealth website run by conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi.
It primarily distributes drugs that have been claimed by right-wing figures to be therapeutics for COVID-19.

When referred via the AFLDS website, the site charges US$90 for a doctor consultation with an "AFLDS-trained" physician, which is provided by Encore Telemedicine. Orders are then fulfilled via the online pharmacy Ravkoo, which is charged on top of the consulting fee and can vary.

Hundreds of customers and donors accused the organization of charging fees for ivermectin prescriptions and consultations but failing to deliver, as well as referring customers to online pharmacies that charged excessive prices for the common anti-parasitic drug, which has also not been approved by the FDA or other regulators as a therapeutic for COVID-19.

In September 2021, based on data leaked from a breach of Cadence Health and Ravkoo, The Intercept estimated that AFLDS and its partners had made $6.7 million in revenue from these consultations between July 16 and September 12, 2021.

One of which, Stella Gwandiku-Ambe Immmanual is part of.
Immanuel emigrated to the United States after completing her medical education in Nigeria. As of 2021, she practices at a private clinic in a strip mall in Texas.

Stella Gwandiku-Ambe Immmanual is also the founder of a charismatic religious organization called Fire Power Ministries; in her role as its founder, she has made fringe claims about other medical conditions, especially in relation to human sexuality.
She has said endometriosis, infertility, miscarriages, and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are caused by spirit spouses, and has also endorsed a number of conspiracy theories that include the involvement of space aliens and the Illuminati in manipulating society and government.

Trump referred to the group as being "very respected doctors", and referred to Immanuel as "spectacular". When asked why he trusted Immanuel despite her history of promoting conspiracies (such as alien DNA being used as part of medical treatments), Trump replied, "I thought she was very impressive, in the sense that, from where she came — I don't know what country she comes from — but she said that she's had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients." Following the event, Gold said that she had been fired from her position as an emergency room physician at two hospitals.

Forum List

Back