FDA approves fourth covid shot. Fifth shot considered

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
You systems have been weakned, you have no idea the truth that is being kept from you but sooner or later you all will.

FDA Approves Fourth COVID Shot. Fifth Shot Considered.​

UNTIL YOU GROW A PAIR AND STAND UP!!!

LMDAO—

A certain news source told the public who love their jabs, these jabs will never end for multiple reasons and until you all stand up to fight this ppl will continue to die in mass numbers, and they will come after those who aren’t.

The children are damged for life with this thing freaking listen to the information ppl these things are killing people
you are not being told the stats YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boosters.jpg

You systems have been weakned, you have no idea the truth that is being kept from you but sooner or later you all will.

LMDAO—

A certain news source told the public who love their jabs, these jabs will never end for multiple reasons and until you all stand up to fight this ppl will continue to die in mass numbers, and they will come after those who aren’t.

The children are damged for life with this thing freaking listen to the information ppl these things are killing people
Medical emergency aisle 5, medical emergency aisle 5. We have a rager! :rolleyes-41:

LMDAO—

Got my 4th shot and doing just fine . Bet you'll be on a ventilator long before me.

Got my 4th shot and doing just fine . Bet you'll be on a ventilator long before me.

Four shots in 2 years is one every 6 months, so clearly that is not a vaccine.
That is a slight antibody stimulant that last 6 months only.
There is no way mRNA technology can possibly produce a permanent immune response because there is no virus corpse to identify and remember.
The spike protein can't be used because that is identical to the spike protein our own exosomes use.

Four shots in 2 years is one every 6 months, so clearly that is not a vaccine.
That is a slight antibody stimulant that last 6 months only.
There is no way mRNA technology can possibly produce a permanent immune response because there is no virus corpse to identify and remember.
The spike protein can't be used because that is identical to the spike protein our own exosomes use.
So does that mean that the annual flu shot is not a vaccine either?

If you need this much "protection" against a virus with a 99.98% survival rate, the likelihood you'll live long is very low.

If I were you, I would work on eliminating your risk factors. You're probably overweight, eat poorly, don't exercise, etc. Fix that and you won't need endless boosters for what's essentially a cold (and despite Joe Biden's lies, the vaccine does nothing to stop you from getting the virus.)

If you need this much "protection" against a virus with a 99.98% survival rate, the likelihood you'll live long is very low.

If I were you, I would work on eliminating your risk factors. You're probably overweight, eat poorly, don't exercise, etc. Fix that and you won't need endless boosters for what's essentially a cold (and despite Joe Biden's lies, the vaccine does nothing to stop you from getting the virus.)
You don't know shit about me dumbfuck. I have NO risk factors. You look kind of porky though

All you’re doing is giving the ambulance chasers a green light to stick it to all of us, since we pay in the end due to higher prices to cover awards, warranted or not. Thanks a lot, snowflakes.

Gotta do whatcha gotta do, sure in the won’t lay down and roll over screw that .🤭

Forum List

Back