FBI Warns Florida Counties of 'Malicious' Attacks on Election Systems

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
FBI Warns Florida Counties of 'Malicious' Attacks on Election Systems

This election is an utter shit show.

Officials with the Federal Bureau of Investigation held a secret conference call with all 67 county supervisors of elections in Florida on Friday afternoon to discuss the security of voters’ ballots ahead of the November election.

One elections supervisor told the Herald/Times that the FBI informed supervisors of “a malicious act found in a jurisdiction” in Florida, but he stressed “we’ve not been hacked” and nothing was found to have happened at the state level, such as with Florida’s voter registration system.

“It was a good call in that they were proactive, and we need to have federal and state authorities working together,” Leon County Elections Supervisor Ian Sancho said. “I would warn people against jumping to any conclusions. … The positive and aggressive discussion we had is exactly what we need to do to be secure for Nov. 8.”

F^ck the FBI since they became politicized, also destroyed evidence, while being in the bag for Hillary and the Democraps.

F^ck the FBI since they became politicized, also destroyed evidence, while being in the bag for Hillary and the Democraps.
I was thinking the same thing. This lets the current Dem appointed federal government in to do what they want with the vote count and then, because they were there, refuse to allow any investigation into wrong doing once all is said and done.

The FBI is an illegal organization, it has always been an illegal organization.

The FBI is an illegal organization, it has always been an illegal organization.

I pretty much trusted them in my lifetime until recently I don't anymore.

You should never have trusted them.

That's the problem with saying "well this isn't legal but I like them so it will be okay for now" coming to bite us in the ass.

The fed alphabet agencies are pretty much ALL anti-constitutional and illegal.

Forum List

Back