FBI sources: Comey is planning surprise arrest for Clinton

lol....I truly feel sorry for the mods on here....

What fucking mods?

Reported for foul language.
images1968MUD9.jpg

OH LOOK! A BUTTFUCK HILLARY SUPPORTER DOESN'T WANT THE TRUTH TOLD!!! I AM SHOCKED!

Wrong. I can't stand the bitch, but your source is spurious at best. Thus I deemed it unworthy of its placement in the Politics Forum.

The former governor of virgina took a ride in a Ferrari and spent years fighting that case to the SCOTUS. Hillary takes enough money to buy a fleet of Ferrari and gets nothing. Seems about right.

This would be awesome, but it's too good to be true. I suspect that the FBI is now just like any other department in the permanent 4th & unelected branch of government...and chock-full-o career bureaucrat cronies who care more about their pensions than they do about the country.

Arrest for Clinton?

Promises, promises.....
It's possible.
The only problem is the people that would go down with her. She's got as much on some of the others, as they have on her. If she goes down, the dominos will begin to fall, and we'd be surprised ( maybe not ) by many of their names and the positions they hold, or have held.

Remember, "The Washington Brotherhood" has deep roots, and those roots are intertwined and overlapping. It would be very difficult for Hillary, or for anyone else, to operate in total secrecy. When you have astronomical sums of money exchanging hands, favoritism in every backroom, and corruption within, there's always many involved. I have no doubt that Hillary is corrupt and has done dishonest deeds. But, I also have no doubts that she hasn't acted alone. At some point, someone is going to come forward in order to save their own rear end. Every chain has a weak link, and walls have eyes and ears.

There are people that know what takes place behind closed doors, and there's no honor among thieves. When the first domino falls, rats will come out of the woodwork just to save their own asses. And, if this does happen at some future date, it'll include an international web of deals and favoritism. The scope of the likes we've never seen before. The ripple effect will extend far and wide, and include many government departments.

Forum List

Back